Nicolai's and Vincent's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 pm
Click!

The center of the room has a sofa and an entertainment center.

Ignore the dimensions. It's actually a spacious dorm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxThough I die to know you love me
You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai had finished his first couple sessions with some students. He loved helping the students, and staff, with their problems, but sometimes he got a bad headache listening to the non-stop talking; only on days he didn't sleep right, of course. The quickest cure for that was a cup of coffee and a cigarette, so he had left the office to do so. And, not wanting to disturb anyone, he went straight to his room to smoke, sitting near the window so the room didn't smell. His first year with a roommate; there was no way he'd start that off with filling the room with the scent of nicotine. One cup and one cigarette, then I'll get back to work. He patted the stuffed tiger plushie that was placed near the window before returning his attention to the students outside. He knew many of them because a lot came to see him when they got depressed or stressed. But, there were the new ones that he was yet to be introduced to. I wonder who my regular student will be this year.

Out Of Creativity: --

MarineGunnyChris

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:44 am
Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

【Don't sweat it! Everything will work out!】

User Image

Your mind is an amazing thing!

Huddled up in a tiny ball on the bed was his roommate. Mr Vincent Totsuka, was sound asleep in a little ball under some bedding he had brought over to the couch. The form stirred once he could hear footsteps and out popped the dirty blonde himself. Vincent yawned as he sat up and scratched his head none of his classes were in the morning. He didn't get a single student till after lunch so that gave him a morning of sleeping to do. it was the privilege of teaching an elective... He turned to look at his roommate who was enjoying a smoke and he waved to him happily. Vincent was already all moved in on his side of the room, with a guitar in his corner and a bunch of other random junk piling on his shelves. "Hello!"he said in a cheerful voice for someone who had just woken up as he stood up from the couch and stretched his hands high over his head to make sure his back didn't get all knotted up. He let out a satisfied sigh once he was done and pulled his blanket back to the bed. "Sorry for the mess.." he said referring to displacing the bedding, and messing up the couch. He had never had a roommate before so he was trying to be nice and neat, even if he was a people person he could be messy and that made him hard to dealw ith.

After all..it is our minds that separate us from the animals...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:05 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai hadn't even niticed the other on the sofa and turned when he spoke, slightly startled. However, he chuckled just slightly when he apologized for the mess. "It doesn't bother me. Don't worry." Nicolai put his cup down as he watched the other. He seemed way too cheerful for someone who just woke up. "I can only assume you're my roommate. Nicolai Reinhardt, school psyciatrist. Who might you be?"

Russian_Heartless_Fox

MarineGunnyChris

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:12 pm
MarineGunnyChris

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent drug the blanket he had misplaced and tossed it back on his bed. "Yep, that would be me. I'm Vincent Totsuka, Psychology teacher." he said as he went over to Nicolai and extended a hand to be shaken to say hello. With his ears pierced on his right ear, two at the top and one at the bottom, a bracelet around his left wrist and that young face of his, it was hard to believe him to be a teacher and not one of the students. He blended in more with students than he did with other adults at times but he was still pretty young. He gave a charming smile "But you can call me anything you like, Vinnie, V, Totsuka, I'll adapt to respond to it." he said as he gave a light chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

The psychology professor. How fitting. Nicolai actually chuckled at it. He took Vincent's hand and shook it briefly before letting go. "I tend to stick to formalities when it comes to my colleagues, Mr. Totsuka. Unless they're a patient of mine." He took another drink of his coffee before putting out the cigarette. "No classes yet?"

Russian_Heartless_Fox

MarineGunnyChris

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 pm
MarineGunnyChris

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent nodded softly understanding the other's reasons. But he still found it rather odd, maybe that was just because of where he came from, he was used to being surrounded by people and friends and learned to respond to his first name more so than his last. But, he would adjust to it."Mind if I call you by Nicolai then?" he asked wanting to make sure he wasn't the type that liked to keep everything formal when it came to colleges, Vincent was way to laid back for that. He leaned on the couch as he responded "Yeah, none till this after noon. So where are ya from?" he asked wanting to strike up some lively conversation, he had time to kill.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai could tell that Vincent found it different to be addressed formally, bu that wouldn't stop him. "I don't mind. Just don't call me Nick or Nikki." Drinking his coffee, he looked out the window, kind of hoping Vincent would be the "talk then be quiet" type. But, wasn't. His position and expression didn't change, but he sighed mentally. "New York. What about you?" Well, he be seeing a lot of Vincent, s he might as well try to be friendly with him. Right?

Russian_Heartless_Fox

MarineGunnyChris

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm
MarineGunnyChris

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent took a mental note of not to call him by any sort of abbreviation. He kept up that same smile of his as he listened to the other's short reply.Replies like that came form someone who wasn't very talkative...he didn't want to get annoying but also didn't want any kinda of extended silences in this room over the course oft he next year... so this would not deter him from trying to make friends with the other teacher! "New York huh? That's nice.. I'm from Tokyo, hence the last name." he said as he gave a gentle sigh. "I miss it really...but there is a lot of good food here that isn't available there..." he commented as he looked out the window a moment. Though he had an English first name and spoke English perfectly he was still born and raised in Tokyo Japan.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai almost scoffed at Vincent's "that' nice". He hadn't been back there since he was seventeen; and, that was before he was immortal and about a year before World War II erupted. Shaking his head, he listened to the other. Tokyo, Japan. That was a nice city, though he hadn't been there in a few years. "That's why I came back from there after a few years. Their stuffed toys were cute, though. Should have brought some back with me."

Russian_Heartless_Fox

MarineGunnyChris

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:57 pm
MarineGunnyChris

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent was still looking out the window. "You like that kind of thing?" he asked as he went over to his chest and opened it. Inside was a whole collection of matching little animal plush toys for different times of the year and holidays. All of them were from the same set of characters, a monkey, a fox, a snail, and a lion. "I like them too, these are from a very small shop in Okanowa an old lady and her daughter make these by hand. They have been for about 8 years now." he explained as he brought out a lion that was wearing a little suit with glasses and holding a pointing stick in his hand. Vincent closed the chest and went over to Nicolai, "Here, I have two of this one so if you like you can have this one. His name is Izumo." he explained wanting to find common ground with the other. It was the same method he used on his students and it produced very good relationships.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai's cheeks turned red at Vincent's question, wondering if maybe he would laugh. But, he didn't. The immortal turned when Vincent started walking, seeing him go to a chest and open it. Inside were a bunch of small stuffed toys. Nicolai's eyes would have lit up with kawaii-ness if Vincent wasn't in the room. The other male got out a lion dressed as a professor. Nicolai laughed instead of chuckling this time as he took it. "Izumo, huh? Ha. He's adorable. Wish I had something to give you....Unfortunately, I have nothing." He was being literal, too. The more Vincent roomed with him, he'd find that Nicolai didn't have any pictures of family or friends or anything personal; even his bedspread was plain. He was a closed book, and probably the tightest bound of them all. The only thing that would give away a fragment of his past was locked away in the safe in his office. "Sure I can have little Izumo?"

Russian_Heartless_Fox

MarineGunnyChris

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:40 pm
MarineGunnyChris

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent smiled more to himself to see Nicolai ease up a little. His laugh was a good sign and he nodded to him, "Of course you can have him! He is a gift between dorm mates!" he said not wanting to use the word friend just yet. He looked over at Nicolai's side of the room and noted hot plain it was. "I have can even give you the whole teacher set if you want. My favorite it the karaoke set of them, you can see how cute Momako is there..." he said going back tot eh chest and he opened it bringing out the little fox with was holding a microphone and wearing a pink dress with a flower at the neck. The skirt was frilly and girly and the sleeves were poofy, the Fox's eyes were closed but her mouth was open and music notes were on her cheeks. Vincent hugged the toy "Isn't she just so cute? The girls are her and Fuki the Monkey.." he explained. he could get lost talking about these little treasures.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai blinked and watched as Vincent went over to the chest again. He had used "dorm mates", but Nicolai got the feeling Vincent wanted to say "friend" instead. At least he was willing to be patient. Nicolai looked at the fox plush and he smiled a bit. "Too pink for my tastes, but still very cute. Anyway, keep the other professors. Save them for other people." Nicolai heard a soft beep and went to the window, picking up the beeper from under the tiger plush toy. His office. "Sorry to rush out like this, but there's a patient waiting for me. I've got to go." Nicolai grabbed the plush and hurried out of the dorm, heading straight to the office.

Out Of Creativity: Exit to Dr. Reinhardt's Office.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

MarineGunnyChris

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas