Submit

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 pm
Layout:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:47 pm
vampireglub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nachi retreated to his dorm and went to the bedroom curling up on his bed and shaking slightly. He had been terrified when the flame had been thrown at him and as a result he had become a bit aggressive, or aggressive for a kitten. He just hoped that whoever was going to room with him wasn't so violent and quick to anger.

((is it me or does one need to head through the bedroom to get to the bathroom?))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nachi retreated to his dorm and went to the bedroom curling up on his bed and shaking slightly. He had been terrified when the flame had been thrown at him and as a result he had become a bit aggressive, or aggressive for a kitten. He just hoped that whoever was going to room with him wasn't so violent and quick to anger.

((is it me or does one need to head through the bedroom to get to the bathroom?))

((Yes, one does need to go through the bedroom to reach the bathroom. I would however like to remind you that most dorms don't have a bathroom or living room. In most dorms there is only a bedroom. In certain dorms there are only bedrooms and bathrooms. If you'd like me to change the layout I can but after visiting many dorms this spring I've figured that that was one of the best spots to place the bathroom and it's door.))

Kevin speaking
Kevin's thoughts

User Image

User ImageUser Image

The blond set the last of his remaining bags on the moving cart before getting into the elevator. He smiled, shades still on, at some of the students that either passed him by or shared the elevator. "Third floor room 303..." He took his shades off slowly before hanging them from his breast pocket. Eyes now fully in use, he moved down the hall staring at the numbers. "300, 301, 302, 303...Here it is!" He swiftly unlocked the door and headed in.

"Looks decent..." He wasn't disappointed but he was definitely going to add some touch ups here and there. 'Perhaps I'll hang a picture there and then maybe put a cute little end table over there? Oh yes! That sounds absolutely wonderful!' He finished getting the cart through the small doorway.

"First step: greet my new roommate. Step two: put my things away. Step three: finish setting up my classrooms. Step four: introduce myself to the other teachers. Then once that's all done, the fun begins!" He shut the door gently before hunting his new roomy down.

"Kevin Jones reporting in!" He spoke with a smile as he extended his right hand out for a friendly shake. "I'm 23 years old, born February 14th making me an Aquarius. I was born in America but I have traveled to over 40 different countries. I currently can speak 6 languages fluently; English, French, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!" He spoke very quickly and confidently. Now that his speech was done, it was easy to see that he was a very straight forward person.

"And you are?" His enticing eyes met with Nachi's.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:10 am
vampireglub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nachi opened his eyes and looked up at the man that spoke to him. "Im Nachiken. Nachi for short. I take it your my room mate?" He asked softly still unsure of himself at that moment. "Sorry, Im still a bit shaken up, a student threw a fireball at me. He stopped it before it hit me but it scared me."

He shivered then and looked away thinking he sounded weak and pathetic. "Uh... Do you need any help with your things?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:00 pm
the gothic beauty 2

I may try to draw a simple version of the photograph described below.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
X_________________________________________________________________

"Nachi? That's an adorable name!" He gave an ear-to-ear grin. 'Wow, he's so small and cute! Even his name is absolutely kawaii!' A small laugh escaped him as he compared their sizes. Kevin stood at a decent 6 feet, 4 inches. In most places he'd be considered tall but standing in front of Nachi made him seem even taller than usual.

Kevin's magenta-colored eyes went wide at the news. "Oh my god! Are you okay!" He always knew that people with special abilities were dangerous but he found it outrageous that someone would try to hurt their superior. "You've been through a lot." Kevin gently ruffled Nachi's hair with his large hand. After a moment the blond removed his right hand from Nachi's head.

"My luggage? Nah, I'll have that done really quickly! Thanks for the offer though!" He smiled cheekily again.

"Well then, I better get to it! It's nice to meet you Nachi-chan!~" He brought the cart into the bedroom before opening up all of his suitcases on the open bed. It took him at least 30 minutes to put everything from his 4 travel cases away.

Now that his closet was full, his desk ready, and everything in it's own place, he set a single photo up on the dull wall with removable wall-clings. The photo was of the black and white variety but it was very...beautiful? Breath taking? No, those words weren't fit for the enticing, sorrow-filled masterpiece which now hung above Kevin's desk.

The matted photograph was of a single person sitting on a bench next to a simple tree. This picture is just so mesmerizing that it's impossible to describe. The beautiful, slender figure sat on such an old, boring bench as the leaves cascaded downward from the aged tree. It was perfect! The males posture was absolutely flawless! His clothes, just tight enough to show the protruding shoulder blades on his upper back. The photo was indescribably pristine!

"Hope you don't mind if I hang the photo here..." He stared at the picture with a pleasant smile spread across his face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:11 pm
vampireglub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'm not exactly the most useful teacher... I'm just a nurse there is a doctor already so I'm not really needed. I just help out when someone is sick or just needs to get bandaged up when the doctor isn't around"

"I like the picture it makes the room seem friendlier, more lived in. I would put something up but I don't think my things go with the adult half. I'm a bit of a kitten really." He let out a small sigh his short height already making most students taller then he was and then the fact that he was a pushover made it so he didn't have any respect.

"If you ever have anyone over, feel free to kick me out of the room. I can stay in the doctor's office if I need to."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:53 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

User Image
User Image

'A nurse? Well, I may have to get hurt every now and again just so I can see my adorable roommate!' He had his plans set. 'I guess it'll be nice to have him around if I get sick as well.' Kevin was constantly traveling so he had been exposed to more germs and bacteria than most others.

"You really like it?" His eyes moved from the picture to Nachi. "I actually took that picture of my ex-boyfriend. both he and I moved away so...we decided it'd be best to break up. I guess our jobs back in Japan didn't help our relationship either though." He laughed while scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "Sorry to make things all weird."

Nachi then began to speak about his supposedly childish tastes. "You could throw some cute stuff up if you want. I'd actually prefer having both adorable and serious items around." Kevin wore a ton of pink so he was used to and absolutely loved cute things.

Nachi then spoke again. "A partner?" He laughed audaciously. "Alright! You can do the same for me! I mean, you must get a lot of attention due to how adorable you are!" He smiled at the neko who stood before him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:45 pm
]
vampireglub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I don't get any attention actually. I am rarely seen I guess. But I want to be helpful and find someone." He said softly before he gave a happy yowl and dove under his bed to pull out his cat toys and a ball of yarn. He also pulled out a few fuzzy carpets and pillows and a catnip tree.

"Hehe... Sorry for the stuff but I am a cat at heart." He smiled and purred his tail waving about him happily. Usually he was put in a room with someone that was all work and didn't enjoy cute thing so this made him really happy. He was actually purring!

"Don't worry about making things weird, I mean I'm part cat how weird can you get beyond that?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:55 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"You deserve someone nice." He smiled at Nachi. 'I'm sure he'd be popular if more people knew him...' Kevin could just see Nachiken walking down corridor with practically everyone staring at him with lust-filled eyes. 'Th-that..." His cheeks began to heat up. What am I thinking?!' He shook his head rapidly.

"Oh, those are adorable!" He looked around at all of the cat toys. "Reminds me of when I was young!" Before his parents passed away the whole family looked after a clowder of cats. Kevin, being a child, played with the animals all the time. "Being a neko isn't weird at all!" He replied to Nachi's self-demotion. What Kevin was.....was definitely weirder.

"Well, I've gotta run and finish setting up my classroom! Talk to you later Nachi-chan!" With that, he left ((with the cart.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:09 pm
vampireglub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You really think so? Well your very kind and rather attractive too!" He smiled sweetly before turning and going back to his bed playing with a mouse toy. "Oh see you later then Kevin!"

The Neko let out a yawn then and curled up into his bed his little ears the only thing sticking out of the covers. He appeared just like a cat though much larger.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:27 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

User Image

Dormitories

Manage Your Items