Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Hmmm i like percings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:24 pm
I have my left ear done. I'm getting venom bites later, not sure when. Along with those I want spider bites. A girl told me once that a piercing for my d**k would be sexy. I'm not sure about any other ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:44 pm
I love piercings~ I have like, 4 in each ear, including the top of it. And I want my hips pierced with microdermals, and my back dimples. biggrin I also want my tongue and belly too. xD I love 'em lotssss.
But imo a prince albert is too much surprised xD

iKinkii d a n c e r

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:47 pm
I enjoy piercings.

Have always liked nose rings and septum piercings.

I myself only have my nipples pierced. An impulsive decision but one I am rather happy with.

I also have a friend who has pretty much every conceivable piercing one can get on their ear with the exception of an industrial; so much metal x_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:47 pm
FrostedVenom
I have my left ear done. I'm getting venom bites later, not sure when. Along with those I want spider bites. A girl told me once that a piercing for my d**k would be sexy. I'm not sure about any other ones.

I am not one for piercings but I went with a friend that got their d**k pierced, don't think I ever heard a dude shout like that for a piercing. Very painful apparently, so you better really want it.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:59 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-
I love piercings~ I have like, 4 in each ear, including the top of it. And I want my hips pierced with microdermals, and my back dimples. biggrin I also want my tongue and belly too. xD I love 'em lotssss.

Im not totally sure about the prince albert, hmmm maybe tooooooo much pain. But after I get my first five done, next are more in my ears, thinking about my nose. And idk maybe something else in the face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:02 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
I enjoy piercings.

Have always liked nose rings and septum piercings.

I myself only have my nipples pierced. An impulsive decision but one I am rather happy with.

I also have a friend who has pretty much every conceivable piercing one can get on their ear with the exception of an industrial; so much metal x_x

I've been thinking about n****e piercings but that ball is still being kicked around, haven't decided yet  

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:05 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
FrostedVenom

I am not one for piercings but I went with a friend that got their d**k pierced, don't think I ever heard a dude shout like that for a piercing. Very painful apparently, so you better really want it.

Yeeeah I think I change my mind hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:20 pm
FrostedVenom
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Im not totally sure about the prince albert, hmmm maybe tooooooo much pain. But after I get my first five done, next are more in my ears, thinking about my nose. And idk maybe something else in the face.

Ooooo~ Sounds cool. :'D

iKinkii d a n c e r

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:13 pm
I have had my tongue pierced since I was about 15 so 4 almost 5 years now?
Due to my previous job I had a high chance of infection so I am just now working on getting my lip and ears done.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:30 pm
cat_xp ears done twice, snake bites, side of my nose, belly button. and I had my tongue done, but it fell out and closed up over night, on two occasions, getting it repierced the second time hurt way more than the first, so I have been scared to get it done a third time. cat_rolleyes

ohhh and I knew a guy with a genital piercing, he decided to stretch it, then needed surgery when he wanted to take it out permanently. cat_sweatdrop  

AmeliaParadox

Perfect Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

KarenGreen

Beloved Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:51 pm
I only have two piercings: my ears, so that I may wear cute earrings. ^_^; cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 pm
AmeliaParadox
cat_xp ears done twice, snake bites, side of my nose, belly button. and I had my tongue done, but it fell out and closed up over night, on two occasions, getting it repierced the second time hurt way more than the first, so I have been scared to get it done a third time. cat_rolleyes

ohhh and I knew a guy with a genital piercing, he decided to stretch it, then needed surgery when he wanted to take it out permanently. cat_sweatdrop

how did it fall out twice??  

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm
KarenGreen
I only have two piercings: my ears, so that I may wear cute earrings. ^_^; cat_4laugh

Cool, so you collect earrings?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm
AmeliaParadox
ohhh and I knew a guy with a genital piercing, he decided to stretch it, then needed surgery when he wanted to take it out permanently.

emotion_jawdrop What in the world would possess him to do such a thing to it??!! emotion_puke  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

AmeliaParadox

Perfect Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 pm
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox

how did it fall out twice??
first time, had to take it out, because I was in hospital about to get my appendix out. closed up over night.

Second time, was trying to change the bar to a shorter one, and couldn't get the shorter one through, closed up over night again.
sucks hey.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces