TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:06 am
DOJO CLASS LEARNING AREA

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 am
~A sign would be in the center of the entrance when you entered inside the classroom doors~
ATTENTION!!!
GO TO CLASSROOM LESSON AREA.
TO GET THERE GO STRAIGHT THEN HANG A LEFT.
LOOK FOR THE CARPETED ROOM WITH TELEVISIONS.
HAVE A SEAT.
FILL OUT THE PAPERS LOCATED ON MATS UPON THE WOODEN AREAS BETWEEN CARPET.
I WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY.

~SENSEI TAKA'SHI

~Upon papers resting on the mats would be written a few simple questions to be filled out. Along with a warning that this is a very hands on class. There is no soft touches when learning this class merely dull blades. If you are not prepared for pain you should prepare yourself or leave.~

*WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND AGE?
*WHAT BROUGHT YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO LEARN?
*WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION?
*ARE YOU PREPARED TO SHOW ME YOUR DETERMINATION?

~An orienal traditional instrument of Ancient China played between the two screens in the room. The teacher currently nowhere to be seen yet the presence of his essence, chi and energy was there~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtnJfOJGBUw  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:37 am
User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: No one
OOC

Stelian stood outside the dojo looking down at the paper in his hand once more to make sure he had the right place. He gave a low whistle at the beauty of the building. "Ain't seen a place this nice since my little stint in China when I was a kid." He muttered to himself as he opened the door. He slid his boots off, removed his hat, and stored them in his bag as he walked silently to the room indicated on the greeting paper. He found the room with ease and grabbed the paper to fill out. He dug through his bag for a pen and filled out the questionnaire. "Stelian Tigan...seventeen...assigned accommodations from the school...to better my fighting technique...to go home one of these days....I'll put my heart and soul into my classes here and give nothing less than my best." Stelian muttered to himself after capping the pen and sliding it back into his bag as he lounged in the room letting his eyes drift close as he listened to the music.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 am
ArikLynn

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
LIVING SHRINE DOLL ~ AKIKI

Akiki was curious about the masters new location. He brought some of them here from the Water Garden Shrine Temple and some of the beings, items, etc were from his homelands. Oh...they were were ALL his. He helped them live or being around him and during his solo trainings began to inject them with his chi. Gave them "life" so to speak. She was a bad little shrine doll. She left the others to do it. Off she scurried. Porcelian clatters and fancy kimino skirt rustlings were what began to betray the foot and a half tall shrine doll present. The doll looked at him and giggled. Such a cutie. She wasn't a person. No just a doll. Lets see. Lets see. Let us see if the boy was stupid or wise. She was amused. She would play with him as she stood still where she hadn't been previously.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:46 am
User Image

Stelian Tigan
With:...No One...maybe
OOC:

Stelian heard a slight rustling and felt his nerves go on edge. He knew that walking into the Dojo that there was a significant amount of chi poured into the place and while Stelian didn't follow a chi flow he could feel it from his time in China. He opened his eyes to scan the room, thinking he would catch a glimpse of cloth out of the corner of his eye and he turned to see a shrine doll where it wasnt before. "what the-that wasn't there before." He muttered, his ruby colored eyes glittering as his brow furrowed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm
ArikLynn

User Image

Akiki looked at him. Standing very still. Her eyes never blinked and only would if she wanted them too. She moved and rustled. Moving so quickly she was now five feet closer to him and once again standing still. Giggling as it chimed like bells around the room. What a perseptive boy this was. So much fun.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 pm
Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Staying quiet Ristsuka walked into the classroom while he ran his hands over the walls so he could find out where he was going. Blinking a bit he walked into the classroom and wondered around until he got his fingers against the swords as he pulled his hand back quickly. Shacking he took deep breaths slightly harder then usual as he trembled letting his hand out stretch again hoping he would find something else besides swords but instead to his surprise he found the swords again. Shacky he ran his hand over the swords walking until his finger tip cut against his fingertips and then quickly he pulled it back and screamed and pulled back. The flash backs of what the families and as well the man did to him sent him into a state of shock as he ran to the corner of the the room running and tripping the whole time till he got there. Curling up into a tight ball Ristuka shock more holding the bloody finger close to his chest while he tried his best to regain himself, but all that was heard was soft meows and whimpers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Stelian Tigan
Who: Living Doll and Ristuka
OOC:

Stelian stood up and walked closer to the doll. "Alright now i know this little thing is moving, huh kinda cute for a doll-" He heard a scream and darted out of the room, his red hair flying around him as he looked an in a corner found a small boy whimpering and mewing softly. He blinked as he walked closer, slowly and cautiously. "Hey there boyo...you alright there?" He knelt down infront of him and held his hands out. "Did you hurt yourself? Let me see. I promise I wont hurt you." He said soothingly, keeping his movements slow so he doesn't scare him

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

User Image

Akiki giggled then looked up at him. "Oh...he is smart. Awwwwwww........no fair." She pouted then scurried off to what she was supposed to do...ish

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi saw the blind boy. He ran over to him. He gently touched the hand. He was not alive but he was more "human" than others. He healed the hand and gently rested a softish hand on the catboy. Kneeling down and hugged him. He was forever with the mind of the four year old son that had been murdered while his father was away protecting the emperor. He muttered to the male in kitty purrs. Telling him it was alright and he would be his eyes. Though the other boy came and still hugging he fell still. Pretending inanimatcy  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff