_JesusFreak13227_
real eyes realize
Their delivery is the problem, but there's nothing wrong with their theological message: yes, God hates sin and hates sinners

Woah Woah Woah there, God does NOT hate ANYONE, he LOVES EVERYONE. He told us to love thy neighbor as thyself. That means even if that neighbor is in sin. If God tells us to love everyone yet He doesn't wouldn't that make him hypocritical? Which he isn't. Yes God hates the SIN not the sinner. He loves everyone. He wants US to go and preach His word to bring those in sin out of it. EVERYTHING is wrong with their theological message. They are as bad as the KKK. They are spreading a hate message around. God doesn't hate "fags" He loves them, he wants them out of the sin they are in and repent. True He won't answer their prayers but He WILL answer the prayers that are for them. I'm not condoning homosexuality, it IS wrong, but if we pray enough for our loved ones, He will answer prayer. So bottom line is the west boro baptist church isn't a church at all, rather it's a hateful cult against anyone who they think is wrong. They will even hate you if you're for our soldiers. What you are saying is completely wrong.
EDIT: Gods term of hate isn't the same as ours. (and west boro baptist church's) It wasn't an emotional hate, it was a judgement hate.

why are you arguing with me when I literally said I agree with what you said above? -_-