Random item Shuffle!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So I have some items in my inventory that I no long want,
or have doubles of.
I'm going to list what I am giving away.
The list is random,
the items are random.
You can keep the item, donate to someone else,
Sell or give it back to me to readd to the shuffle.
We can trade items too if you'd like.
Feel free to chat, I will respond to anything I am quoted to.
If you want to get a shuffle item just say
"Reaches into shuffle bag"
Happy grabbing!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:47 pm
Items in Shuffle bag!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:57 pm
Now open!

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games