Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Bill Nye the Science Guy takes on creationists

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 am
Bill Nye the Science Guy takes on creationists

See also:
Does the AiG Website Discriminate Against Atheists?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 am
Wow, in two minutes. That's usually what you hear about concerts, lol. I can't help but smile that there's so much interest. The dennyburk link doesn't work for me though; it says "Access Denied". o_o;

So, I read up on another article.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/08/creationist-previews-his-upoming-evolutionary-battle-with-science-guy-bill-nye/

At least they spoke about the livestream. Though if it's been put on hold... sweatdrop

I pray he stays level-headed; nothing's worse than when a debate gets heated and the participants start raising their voice or ridiculing each other. That's why I didn't like / don't like watching debates so much. Though this one is going on my calendar just in case lol.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:01 pm
real eyes realize
Wow, in two minutes. That's usually what you hear about concerts, lol. I can't help but smile that there's so much interest. The dennyburk link doesn't work for me though; it says "Access Denied". o_o;

So, I read up on another article.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/08/creationist-previews-his-upoming-evolutionary-battle-with-science-guy-bill-nye/

At least they spoke about the livestream. Though if it's been put on hold... sweatdrop

I pray he stays level-headed; nothing's worse than when a debate gets heated and the participants start raising their voice or ridiculing each other. That's why I didn't like / don't like watching debates so much. Though this one is going on my calendar just in case lol.

That is odd... The link works for me. xp

I think I read somewhere on answersingenesis something about possibly paying five dollars to view the live feed.

The results of the debate will usually find its way on the net after it is concluded. I feel, that Ham has already won, even if he loses the debate,
because he gets so much publicity around the Word. Props to Bill Nye for agreeing to debate. Very nice of him, and respectful even though he disagrees. I know there has been some atheists like, Dawkins who refuse to publicly debate any creationist, because they see it as ridiculous and allowing them a voice, or engaging them in debate is giving them credibility.
I am a creationist myself, so I mean I am always hoping that God will be glorified through debates like this, and that it will reveal the creator to people. smile  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games