Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:00 pm
For those of you that haven't read my journal thread: from the ages of 12 to 14 I had an extremely inappropriate relationship with my much older cousin. As in fequent unprotected sex with a minor inappropriate.

The thing is, it was really good sex. Tony always made sure I had an orgasm, and he encouraged me to, ah, vocalize when I came.

Fats forward nine years later and I'm having more and more trouble during sex lately.

You see, we live in an apartment and the walls are so damn thin I can hear my Grandpa's CPAP machine even in daytime with traffic and whatnot. The CPAP noise blocks most of the sounds of sex in Grandpa's room when Nick and I make love, but the neighbors can hear it loud and clear. I try to keep it down but it interferes with my, ah, enjoyment.

I've missed several orgasms recently. It tends to leave me cranky, and it bums Nick out too. Biting a pillow isn't always an option so any and all suggestions are welcome and will be tried out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:35 pm
La Belle Gigi

User Image

Like you I am pretty loud. Sometimes the neighbors BELOW us bang on the ceiling. My husband leans in and kisses me a lot when he knows I'm about to be unusually loud. But the best thing I can say is, just dont worry about how loud you are and just enjoy yourself.  

Leonaenae

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 pm
Leonaenae

So you're saying I should just let it go? And probably rub it in the jealous people's faces? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 pm
La Belle Gigi

User Image

Yup.  

Leonaenae

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 pm