Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Otokage Succession Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:58 pm
Okay, cause this keeps popping up, and this thread is technically over, I would like to say this has all happen, (the tournament talk, koan talk, otokage choice, etc. everything present in this thread) in a period of 11 days. People have stuff to do outside of Gaia and please be patient, a new kage will come. Otogakure is under UHV control, aka the villians of our current arc. If you want in, you are not going to be able to walk in people!

And the gates have always been locked, it's just people, including myself, were lazy and ignored it. Now, since an evil force is holding the gates, I don't think they'd allow someone with fake papers, a large python and a threatening attitude in. If the people in origami te want her in, they'd help her in wink

If you want a new kage, that is koan, establish a connection and help her, or anyone! This is a role play guild, most things happen through ROLEPLAY.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:03 pm
How would one go about helping said person without say killing the guard? ;P But honestly, what can we do? lol

Xymphonic

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:04 pm
Exactly I want to change things but I dont want this to turn into a bloodbath. We coudl take what ten fifteen of them max and he can spawn how many grunts a hundred a thousand ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:09 pm
Sneak her in, create a distraction, fight at the gates, create a team and plan out a siege, use your imagination! That's what role plays all about people, to make a story wink

Phonic I'm at work, but we should message sometime, I have a few ideas that the members of oto should only know, for the future of the village, and koans rise to power. We'll let her walk in xD  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100