Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image Words: 250

Pluto smiled at his scarf as he sat there. He had been flying for the past few days to get to an outpost that had been cleared by Akori and Ion. He was here waiting for Tirnel. It had taken quite a bit of doing for Io to stay put but the perma kit eventually promised to stay put and be good. His mothers had needled him and joked with him about finding ‘the one.’ Mother Rit of course said he should behave like an honorable fox at all times because she just had children and was far too young to be a grandmother yet. He laughed but that faded when she looked rather serious. His current smile dimmed at the thought. Tirnel was special and nice, but did he know she was ‘the one?’ Pluto never had much interest in girls before and while was young enough that he didn’t really know what love felt like. He knew that he liked to be around Tirnel and that she was easier than anyone else to talk to outside his own family. She was sweet and nice and a bit shy at times so he liked to be gentle with her.

That was something that his mother really didn’t need to worry about. Pluto was a rather gentle fox by nature and so being rough or rude with Tirnel was out of the question. Of course his mother Persephone warned him about breaking a vixen’s heart which he didn’t understand either.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

It took Tirnel several hours to reach where she was. She was on the border of a vast dessert. She was to follow a river, which she was, and she to run into an outpost where someone special would be meeting her. She was very excited and nervous. If all goes well, this could be her new home.

She soon saw something in the distance and picked up her speed. After closing in she saw her destination. The outpost, better yet, Pluto. A blush swept her cheeks, then dispersed after a loop and a gentle landing. She smiled and shuffled after her landing. Her wings felt like jelly after her long flight and the rested at her side with a droop. "Hello Pluto."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:54 pm
Words: 132

The flapping of wings told Pluto that someone was coming. Looking around would ruin the surprise and it wasn’t like anyone not tribe or close to the tribe would be out here this late. The voice of Tirnel graced his ears and turned his head to give her a big old grin. “Hey there!” He frowned after watching her for a moment. “um.. Tirnel you look exhausted.” He got up and moved to her side quickly looking her over.

She seemed ok but looked so tired. “Did you fly all this way and not rest?” He wanted to hold her close and let her sleep. Perhaps it would be best to have her stay a few days and rest up with close supervision. He would not leave her alone for an instant.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm
Her chest heaved as she recovered her breath. His grin was met with a grin of her own. "It's not that bad really." She laughed lightly. She was tired but seeing Pluto already gave her some energy, just from pure excitement. "I got carried away. I know I should have stopped but..." Again, she was excited. She enjoyed the scenery the whole way. Even watching the sand dunes rise and dip were rather hypnotic. If anything was to make her land it was that. Though she was rather afraid to land and get turned around. She happened to do that a lot. All she needed was a little break, then they could be off again.

[115]  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Words: 133

It might not be bad to her, but it was still clearly something. He pulled her close to him. “Yes you should have stopped, but I’m glad to see you anyway. Here let me give your muscles a little bit of a rub. That should help them prevent from tightening up on you.” He had learned how to massage wings properly from his mother so he didn’t think too much of giving a wing massage to anyone else. He went straight to work on her wings without waiting for an answer. She was stiff for a moment but loosened up quickly enough. “mm working out much better already.” He smiled at her and kept right on working not realizing his scarf was dangling just above her and might have been tickling her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm
She smiled and had a light blush on her cheek. "Pluto you really don't have-" But he already went to work. She felt her wings loosen and melt in his paws. She closed her eyes and sighed happily. Her nose tickled and she tried to sit still, she tried to blow the dangles away bur to no avail. She kept huffing it away. "Uh.. Pluto?" She swatted the dangles away, and gave up, since they would never leave. Unless Pluto moved.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 pm
“hm yes?” He looked down which of course moved the scarf just out of reach of her nose. He was a bit concerned that perhaps he might have been pressing to hard so he stopped and lowered himself down so he was laying beside her so she didn’t have to get up. “Did I mess up somewhere and hurt you?” His eyes raked over her form looking for signs of distress even if her lips decided not to be all that honest with him.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:42 pm
With a light giggles she gently poked Pluto. "I'm fine! Really~" Her nose scrunched and she made a face at him. "Your scarf was just tickling my nose." She smiled at him. "Where did you learn to do that? It was very relaxing." A blush spread on her cheeks. It was very relaxing and she really enjoyed it. She snuggled a little closer to Pluto and looked out into the dunes, wondering if Pluto would start the massage again. Also wondering when they would take off again. Though.. knowing Pluto he would still make sure she was rested before going again.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:55 am
The scarf? He looked at it and chuckled. “Sorry about that.” He used a paw to fling it over a wing quickly getting it out of the way. Smiling he rolled his eyes. “I have two mothers a mess of sisters and a brother who is so skilled at fashion he might as well count as a girl in the minds of others. How do you think I got good at rubdowns like this?” He had always found one of the best ways to relax was to get a rubdown and his family was always so appreciative if he offered to rub their wings that he got better at it out of practice. “Besides I think I had to have a skill set somewhere and taking care of sore wings just made sense to me.” He pretended to give it some thought. “Though I must admit the fact that I get to help you relax is a wonderful thing. I feel spoiled being able to pamper you just a bit.” She was looking much better now he wondered if she wouldn’t need a short nap before continuing her flight. “Now you wanted to head to just outside of the tribe heart and meet everyone right?”

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:06 am
"It's alright." She giggled as he explained why he was so good at rub downs. Then she blushed. "I never thought about being pampered. It is rather nice." Even more so that Pluto was the one pampering her. She would have to return the favor one day. She nodded to herself. "Yup! That's right~ You speak so highly of your family. So I really want to meet them." And if she was to love Pluto she did want his families approval, because if not, it might get a little awkward in the tribe.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:45 pm
Pluto grinned at her. “Being pampered is always nice I think. I know I enjoy it myself.” He pulled back to give her some space to get up. “It’s going to be a long flight though. Do you think you need a rest or shall we take off?” He figured he at least offer to her. It would be a long trip. Making sure his scarf was wrapped tightly around him. Winking at her he wondered how nice it would be to snuggle up with her for this night before his family. After all he wasn’t expected back until latter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:08 am
After sitting still for quite a while, she didn't get up. She instead closed the space that Pluto had made. "Well..." She blushed. "Do we really need to go right away?" She did enjoy this time with Pluto, and just him. How would she get to have this time with him when the family is around, or Io. Don't get her wrong. She love the little one to death, but still. This could lead into more pampering and who knows what else! "I would rather stay here a little longer... I-If thats ok."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Pluto was glad his fur could hide a blush because her closeness was making one appear. “Well I think a bit of a rest would be fine. I might have neglected to give a specific back to the tribe time… For weather you understand.” He grinned. “It takes so long to get here and I wasn’t sure if there was to be a storm or not so I left my return time quite wide.” Leaning down to give her a kiss on the head he was glad he had thought ahead so practically even if for other reasons. “So we can rest as long as you’d like.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:18 am
Unfortunately for Tirnel, hers could not. A light pink blush graced her cheeks. "We are late on the account of beautiful weather." She chuckled. "Is that going to be a valid excuse?" She looked up at Pluto and smiled. It was beautiful out. "We could stay here and..." She blushed bright red now. "...H-hang out." As much as she wanted to say cuddle she just couldn't. She fidgeted from her slight embarrassment and laughed awkwardly. "I'm sure we can think of something other than sleep. That's just a waste, albeit pleasurable, way to spent the day." She nodded firmly.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:58 pm
Pluto laughed. “We don’t really need an excuse. Still if my mother’s ask I’ll be sure to tell them that.” Tirnel was always full of interesting ideas. Good weather was rarely an excuse but taking the time to enjoy was something that was indeed worth doing. He gestured to the outpost. “Well if you’d like a short and very un-informational tour I suppose I could be your guide for the outpost here. It’s a shrine of sorts for one of the gods of the land. She brings forth a lot of bounty and is the bride of Osiris. We can take a moment to pray there and raid the stock rooms for a snack.” He was sure the place had been stocked recently. Not with the tastiest of foods but with those that would last long and not go bad.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff