I am not going to give too many details, because I am not public about my sexuality. I feel its better for business to keep that in the closet. This has put me in a really weird place. I am the lead developer on a massive LGBT social community site. It has podcast, live talked shows, blogs, forums, and even its own fully integrated social network. It will be all completed to beta in about five days so we are getting very close.

Most my work is with the construction industry. I deal mostly with developers, architect, and engineers. I handle all their sites and social networking.

I have a client base mostly of 50 to 70 year old white conservative males in the south eastern US.

So I just find it funny when i have been in meetings with the guys about the LGBT site, and they spend time trying to explain to me "the gay prospective" and what it is like for young lgbt people and all that kind of stuff.

Here is a good example of this. I have been on grindr for a little over a year, check it every day or so and have a paid membership. They spent like 30 mins one day explaining to me what grindr was about two weeks ago. I played dumb on the matter, and literally as they where explaining it to me i was flirting with someone on it.

My personal current policy is if its business I am 100% in the closet because one misstep word gets out and I could take a financial hit i do not want to take with by bread and butter user base.