Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image
words 172
Alban sneezed twice in quick succession. The day was going well enough even though he was all wet. Sure he could have taken another way down the waterfall but this one just seemed so much more peaceful to him. The quite roar of the fall never bothered him like the tweeting of the forest had and being stuck at the cove just seemed so dull. No if he wanted to hunt and scout and keep active for the day than his choice would always be the falls. The way the falls had a series of tumbles over ledges was fun and relaxing to him. Not only that but he was also aware how dangerous one little misstep on the cliffs on either side of the falls could be. That’s another reason he always took the fall route when he could. He was sharp and nimble where others of the tribe might not be and a part of his concern was for them. How could it not be when they were his family?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

A male quickly made his way through the trees. He had to control his breathing or he would be heard. He paused quickly and hid so others could pass him. He laid in silence, then his ears twitched. He heard the faint roar of a waterfall. That was it! His get away! He darted toward the falls and ended up at its peek. His stomach felt a little queasy. He heard sneezes, someone was around. He had to make his move. He took checked his satchel and made sure the tablets were safe inside. After the reassurance, he jumped.

He was free falling for a while till he hit the water. He didn't expect the current to be so strong. He fought to stay afloat but was sucked under the current. It wasn't till later that he was washed up on a shore not to far from the falls, unconscious.

[150]

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm
word 208

A streak of red came from above him through the falls and passed below him at a speed that shocked Alban. He didn’t know what it was but only knew that something big and red did not normally come from the waterfall. He worked his way down the cliff side of the falls being careful of wet stones and loose stones until he got to the bottom.

Once there he saw the red object again only to discover it was a fox. Not knowing if the tribe had any visitors or perhaps even a new member he was very concerned. Springing forward he grabbed the other male by the scruff of his neck and dragged him from the water’s edge and listened for breathing before pressing on the male’s side gently to encourage the water to come out. “Hey there. Hey.” Alban’s eyes sparked with concern. If this was a fox visiting the tribe to join then maybe he should go get help, but then the fox might wake up alone and after the terror Alban had watching the red streak he was sure the fox would be disoriented. When the other male woke up Alban would tell him what was up then take him to the tribe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:28 pm
He felt fluid rush from his lungs. He blinked the water and blur from his vision. He coughed and sputter, letting more of the fluid come up. He set up and rubbed his head, his bandanna was loose on his head so he yanked it off and looked around. Only for his eyes to meet another male. Then his mind raced, where was his satchel? He looked frantically about. It wasn't on his shoulder, nor at his side. His eyes raked the river bank yet there was no sign of it. "Wh-Where is it!?" He was slightly panicked in his search, but he couldn't get up all the way, he was still short of breathe and his head was still in the current.

[123]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 pm
Where was what? Alban was only confused and distressed by the other male’s behavior. He placed a paw on the weakened male’s shoulders and pinned him to the ground in fear the male would hurt himself. “Calm down.”He placed his head right on top of the other male’s in a show of protection not aggression. If he was aggressive he would never risk his neck so exposed if the male twisted and bit back, yet in this way he could keep the other male’s head down until he settled down and was able to focus more. “You’re weak right now.” And very very lucky to be alive. He really hoped the other male would calm down quickly and not cause more trouble, he should be taken back to the tribe as soon as possible.

words 135  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 am
Aero breathed heavily as the other held him down, he still needed his breathe. He was tired and the other didn't know what he was talking about. Perhaps he didn't see what he had? As far as he know, this male was the only one that saw him. Though Aero wouldn't feel right going back to a place he just stole from. "I'll be fine..." With a deep sigh he got his breathing under control. He was still sopping wet and a little cold and found him self shivering. The male was warm and dry, so Aero didn't mind him being there.

[102]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 pm
words 103

“Calm now?” Alban let up some of the pressure on the other male so he wouldn’t be hurt at all. The breathing steadied which made Alban feel much better. “I am Alban of the Caledonia Tribe. What have you lost and I will help you find it.” Having held the other male as he had made Alban sopping wet on his stomach which made him rather uncomfortable, yet the other male was so cold from the river’s embrace. “and name other than red streak would be nice as well.” The last bit was said a bit dryly, but it was mainly an afterthought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 am
"It's nothing... I'm sure the river has taken it away beyond what we can reach." He hoped the other would leave it be at that. The sooner he could get away from him the faster he could really search for the satchel. "My... name?" Aero had to think about it. Would it really be wise to tell the other what his actual name was? After all, he did just steal from his tribe. "Uh.." He had to think of something quick, because stalling on a name is rather suspicious. "I-I can't remember..." Maybe he could play it off. "My head is hurting.. I think I may have hit something in the water." If this meant he was dragged back to the tribe so be it. Perhaps it would be wise to get checked out and make sure everything was ok.

[140]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:41 pm
word 140

Crap. Alban got off the male and while he cast a glance back at the water he sighed. He might not know what it was the other fox lost but he felt bad for him. The more pressing matter was that of not having a name. “I see.” He looked at the other male’s head closely for injuries but didn’t see any. He didn’t know if the other male could even walk. Should he even be walking with a head injury. “To hurt to be carried back to the tribe?” He kept his voice soft so as not to make the other’s head throb worse. “I can help you look for what you lost and perhaps you will remember with some time and rest.” He reached out a paw and gently rubbed the other male’s shoulder trying to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:31 am
Aero shook his head. "Don't worry about it..." With a grunt Aero shakily got up. He felt light headed and leaned against the trunk of a tree. "No need to take me anywhere... I'll be ok after a while." Truth be told, he didn't want to return to the scene of the crime. He would feel guilty if they helped him after stealing from them. "Uh... Thank you for the help... Alban." Aero attempted to leave, if he stuck to the river bank maybe... Just maybe he could find his satchel, but his body refused to move and he slid back down to the earth.

[104]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm
Words: 141

He stayed close to the male just in case the other male fell over. He still looked so shaky. “It’s no trouble really.” He cringed as the other male slid back down to the ground. “Hold still.” He moved down next to the wet male and checked him. There were no real signs of injury but it was clear the other male wasn’t going to just get up and walk away. Sighing he began to gently run his paws over the male’s limbs. “Any pain?” Why hadn’t he thought of this before? He was a fool and a half not to consider broken bones. It could be exhaustion, but what if it was worse? He wasn’t a healer but this would tell him if this fox could even be carried or would he make it worse picking the other fox up?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:08 am
Aero was fine until Alban ran over his shoulder. He snapped and growled at the other, then his ears snapped back and his head dipped. "S-Sorry..." Aero was never like that but the pain was just to much. Maybe thats why he couldn't stand up. This would never had happened to his mother. The sudden surge of adrenaline from feeling the pain made his heart race and pant heavily. He couldn't keep doing this. His head felt foggy and heavy. He closed his eyes. A nap wouldn't kill him right?  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 pm
words 148

At the snap he pulled back quickly and stared. He understood the male was in pain but it wasn’t like there was much that could be done if it was a shoulder issue. The male couldn’t walk and there was no way that Alban could just carry him. The other male looked like crap so it wasn’t like he could just be left alone. Frustrated Alban sighed and looked at the male. “I’m not a healer.” No if anything he was just a set of eyes and ears. “I could get someone but it might take a while and I don’t want to leave you alone out here.” Just because it was tribe land didn’t mean it was perfectly safe. There were still bears and wolves who could roam the lands after all. Even a poisonous snake could kill an injured fox. “Do you know anything about healing?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:14 pm
Aero's ears flicked at Alban's voice. "No..." He was a little ashamed. He usually had wraps encase of a scrape but his satchel was gone, so that was out of the question. "Get on the other side." Without putting pressure or wight on the side with the injury Aero wiggled up. Even the gravity put pressure on him, but it was more of an irritation. Once Alban did as told Aero leaned against him. It was awkward but it was the only thing he could think of. "Lead the way." His voice was a little raspy, like a little too much liquid escaped him. As much as Aero didn't want to go to the tribe he had to. He was sure no one saw him so he wasn't sure why he was so nervous. He had to put his trust into someone he just met and a tribe he just stole from. Aero has had trust issues, but eve rsince his prior mate left him he really didn't need to put his trust in anyone.... This left him a little scared.

[181]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:43 pm
words 198

Alban moved like he was supposed to and grimaced feeling how light the male was. “You look like crap.” It might not be the most elegant thing to say and in fact he knew his mother would scold him if she ever found out, but he was also raised not to lie. This fox might be a guest to the tribe but they certainly didn’t seem too well flashy at all. It seemed to take a long time to limp back with the male. “I um..” He took a breahe. “ I don’t know if the tribe healers could really make you remember things, but we are a tribe of knowledge collection so maybe some of the lore has been saved that has a few bits of information that could help you.” It didn’t really sound all that helpful. “In the meantime well I know names are important but I think there should be a name to call you by if that’s alright. Do you have any names that spring to mind? Maybe a friend or even a random name that might not mean anything.” Of course maybe a name he mentioned might help jog the male’s memory.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff