Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Rosette's eyes widened as Harveer fell and in a blink she was on her knees beside him. "Harveer? Are you ok?" Oh Guardians he had just started his mission PLEASE don't let it end before it even begun. Her head shot up as she looked around, for anything really. Was there really anything she could do? He was so cold. "We need to make...A fire...Rest for a moment.." Why didn't mountains have wood? Oh this was horrible. She really did not want to freeze to death here of all places.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

"Rosette, I'm not really that cold." He offered, trying to smile for her. It was the truth, he'd stuttered from the wind at his face rather than anywhere else. He hadn't realized they'd be going this far up the mountain though, otherwise he would have packed warmer. But that wasn't what concerned him, he was more worried about her. She'd been fussing over him the entire trip, Harveer was fairly certain she hadn't thought much about herself in the mean time.

"We can dig into the snow a bit and warm up that way. Snow will keep you surprisingly warm." He grinned, having learned that little tidbit from the library. Sure, it took a minute for the snow to, well warm up, but it kept you warm enough to not freeze once it got there.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:17 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Rosette bit her lip. A rest would be good for the both of them but..."The faster we find this 'battlefield'...The faster we can leave this...Torture." She shivered and looked around again, looking for any sign of a battle. "I'm not even too sure why anyone would want to fight up here...What could be so important to cause a fight?" She spoke out loud but to no one in particular. More to herself. She shook again before looking to Harveer. "Remind me to cross mountain climbing off my bucket list. Never want to be caught dead up here again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

"Well, it's an ancient battlefield, so maybe it was warmer back then." He offered, siding with her on the entire matter. "Not really sure what it was that cause it..." Harveer was starting to dig a hole into the snow. Neither of them wanted to be here and they really should be heading back. "At least you're not dead up here now?" The teen tried to console her. No point in beating around the bush. They were still moving and not frozen corpses right now. Bonus points for that.

Occasionally he would grunt or toss a snowball Rosette's way, "It's gonna be warmer down here." He grinned, moving aside another heap of snow. That was when he found it. "Hey! I think we're on the battle field!" He jumped, holding up a sword he'd just dug up in the snow. Guardians be blessed!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:18 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Gaurdians be praised they could get off this awful mountain! Rosette jumped into the 'hole' Harveer was holding, looking it over. "I've never seen anything like this...Is this what we were sent up here for get?" How could they be sure anyways? It was so long ago, any tail of this...Battle was probably lost to the ages. At least it didn't have a hand attached to it...Probably picked off by scavengers long ago. "I don't suppose there is another one for me in your magical hole?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:25 pm
Harveer grinned, handing her the sword he'd pulled out to Rosette. "You can have this one, I'll gladly find another." Mostly he wanted at least one of them to be warm while he searched through the snow for a sword of his own. Thankfully he wouldn't have to go too far.

Or really, far at all. He had only started digging another half foot into the snow when his hand struck metal. Apparently, it's former owner had seen fit to leave it embedded in the chest of its enemy. Harveer frowned, not really liking the thought of it. He preferred his tonfas over blades, much less killing.

"Found it!" The teen grinned, looking over to his brightly colored friend. "Lets get outta this frozen place." He stretched his wings as if to accentuate his point. Well, no it was to get him and Rosette out of the snow and cold. "Off to a clearing!" He laughed, holding his rather plain looking sword to his body during take off. The teen was just so damned excited to be out of the mountain where he just couldn't get warm.

He directed his flight towards the Fae Clearing, hoping that was the one they were meant to go towards. Harveer honestly couldn't fathom where any other clearing might have been to find what they needed.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

What was he DOING? "Harveer! Because careful you could get light headed and faint and-!"

Teenagers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another few days before the reached the Clearing. "What are we looking for here?" Rosette found herself on high alert, looking around for anything that caught her eye. She didn't know what to expect beyond this place felt...Different.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:46 pm
Quote:

Harveer grinned, looking around the clearing. He wasn't 100% certain what it was they were looking for, but he had a feeling it was going to be here. Somewhere at least, this is the spot he'd been told to go. Problem was, the teen wasn't quite certain what it was they needed. "Fire protection I think. This is the place I was told to go, I can feel it. But I don't really know what we're looking for." He rubbed the back of his neck, trying not to be too embarrassed by the admission.

"After this it's just talking to the heretics and getting their protection." He shrugged, acting as though it were no big deal. But then, Harveer didn't see it as a big deal if he could get at least one of them to worship The Guardians instead of whatever vile thing it was that they did. "So, any thoughts on the fire protection?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Rosette shook her head. "You have been guiding us all this time. I'm afraid I don't know what to seek." Fire protection. "Sounds like something magical." They were in the clearing after all. Everything about this place seemed magical.

Rosette looked around until she spotted a tree that looked different from the rest. "Harveer..." She said before moving slowly towards it. She canted her head, looking it over. It FELT different too. "If we were told to come here then perhapes it has to do with this tree?" How would a tree protect against fire though. Wood burned. She regretted that though. Magic wasn't logical.

"You mentioned items off of the heretics...What items do they have?" She questioned Harveer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:24 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Golden eyes followed the red femme across the clearing. She seemed to know more about it than he did. "This clearing does feel quite a bit different than the rest of the isle we've visited." He agreed. Rosette was at the tree, letting the pale teen free to wander it the rest of the way. It wasn't really a clearing so much with the smaller things that were growing there.

"Mmm.. The heretics have symbols of the element they believe in." Harveer ran a hand through his hair. "Water and Earth, I don't know what each is exactly other than the heretics should be the ones to have those items." Slowly, he was making his way to the tree his companion was standing near. "This tree feels different." Thank you Captain Obvious. "I think you're right. But what do we do with it?" He looked up at her, golden eyes alight with curiosity.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:31 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Rosette put her hand upon the tree for a moment. "Well...I suppose we need a part of it." It seemed like the only answer. She looked around the clearing looking for any other tree like the one before them. It didn't seem like it. She began to move, looking over the limbs of the tree before reaching up and snapping a small branch. She held it in her hands for a moment, simply feeling it. It...Felt the same as the tree it. "This still feels magical, even if it's not apart of the tree." She turned to look to Harveer and shrugged. "I suppose this is what we need. It's the only thing here after all."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

"I wonder if we're supposed to do anything with it?" He pondered, waiting for her to finish before he reached out to touch the tree. The teen could certainly feel something powerful within the tree. It must have been a large source of energy. Harveer closed his eyes, quietly apologizing to the tree for what he was about to do.

"You will be used to your fullest capabilities within my hands." The teen murmured, reaching up to take one of the branches for his own. Wincing as he did so, Harveer pulled on a sizable branch. He managed to break off a nicely sized bit. It would make an excellent staff if he worked on it enough. "Thank you, and may The Guardians be with you." The way he spoke to the tree was as if it were alive. In a way, it was. It was flowing with magics and things he may not have been an expert in, but it was also something gifted to the isle. Harveer wasn't dense enough not to thank the tree for allowing him such a wondrous gift.

Looking up, the teen blushed, trying not to let her see how much hurting the tree had hurt his own feelings. "Sorry. Should we head back to the city and resupply and break before heading out again?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:38 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Rosette had wandered to another tree nearby, not seening what Harveer was doing. In her hand she held what looked in a flyer in her hand, reading it over. Slowly, though still reading the note she walked back to the teen. "Yes, we should return to the city, though I feel traveling with me will only slow you down." She looked up and smiled to him. "Besides, the heretics might be easier to speak to alone then in a group, they could be intimidated by numbers." She looked down to the paper again. " Besides, I have an idea which would involve a friend of mine. Seems we have an Engagement party to attend to." She smiled and folded up the note. "I will say this now, thank you for allowing me to come with you Harveer."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Harveer had been grateful for the privacy. Not many other pae had seen him amongst the plants. Surely Rosette wouldn't judge him too harshly if she had noticed any of it.

"Intimidation depends on the heretics." He laughed, speaking from experience. He'd once gone hunting with a fellow squire and they hadn't scared the heretics. What they were hunting did though. "But you are right." the teen agreed. "It will be easier to convince them to part with their protective items alone rather than in groups. If you want a traveling partner again, please don't hesitate to ask." A shining smile from someone so terribly pale. "Thank you for coming with me Rosette. It really has been fun, even at the top of the mountain when we were freezing our wings off."

Harveer couldn't help but smile. He felt as though he'd made a friend through this trip. Even if she didn't feel the same, Harveer knew deep down he'd always be happy to have gone on this quest with her. The Guardians had made sure he'd made a friend outside of the Squires. "Hopefully we'll see one another around the city." He waved, stretching his wings out. The teen paused a moment, thinking of anything to add. When nothing came up he simply said, "Until next time~" And took off into the air to return to the city for a good rest followed very quickly by hunting down of the two remaining items he needed to acquire.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
:[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers