Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nine's Manson Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

Nine could be seen standing a short ways from the drive way edge leading to the front door simply staring up as workers ran along the roof pulling down the old Gargoyles and putting newer ones in there place. "Careful! Those things are not bloody easy to repair fools!!" he somewhat shouted up as a pair almost droped one of the gargoyles. "Well aren't we in a good mood" A low female voice said from behind him as Luna, his trusty ninetailed fox, walked up to him. "You try running this place. What am I waiting on next after these mortals?" he said looking back at her. "Well you still have a slaver or what ever they are called bringing a delivery over." she said as she looked around randomly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm
As her gaze scanned around, A young girl shouldered a heavy box across the lawn, towards them. All you could see were her long legs and her reddish-brown hair streaming out behind her as the wind blew. Another young girl, looking almost completely like the first, followed behind, looking over a clipboard with soft but focused blue eyes. Her eyes scanned the paper on top for at least five times, top to bottom, before looking up, finding that they were nearing their master.  

Avi_Brone

Fashionable Genius

2,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 pm
Nine kept his eyes up on the roof watching the workers trying to remove one of the more well anchored gargoyles for a moment before Luna made a low growl telling him he was not the only one standing near anymore. "Taking your time I see." he said before turning his attention to the girls. "That one of the middle ones I take it?" he asked looking at the box. Luna proceeded to bounce up and on top of the box to look inside one of the cracks herself to make sure it was still intact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:44 pm
((Apologies for my lack of format. I will get one made soon.))

A van pulled up the driveway toward the mansion. "Graine Labs" was written on the side. Stopping at the end of the drive, the driver exited and came up to Nine. He had a grin a mile wide. He was recognized on sight, the regular delivery guy. Handing Nine the clipboard he seemed to be bouncing on his heels. When the clipboard was handed back he was nearly ready to explode.

"Got a surprise for ya, Mr. Nine. 's a gift. Ta thank ya for your 'constant patronage'." He slowed as he read the words from the clipboard.

Moving back around to the back of the van he opened the doors and pulled out a crate. Setting it aside, he clambered up into the back of the van, when he reappeared he had a chain in his hand. connected to the end were two girls. Older first, and then younger. The man offered the end of the chain with a grin.

"Old one's name is... Sabhal. Child is Ailin. Dhampir and unknown, respectively." He read from the sheet.  

GoldDreams

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:02 pm
Nine had been vaguely listening as he toke one of the boards from the crate to examine the tank inside making sure it said "Z. C1 Biomass."

He turned back as he realized he heard the chain "A what?" He said looking back at Luna who simply shruged her smaller fox shoulders as she jumped into the crate Nine had been looking at. "A unknown and a Dhampir?" He asked as he looked at the clipboard again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:23 pm
Shadow Battora

The driver nodded with a grin. "Tha's right, sir. Yer's fer free. You don' want 'em, we send 'em back. No charger either way."

He offered the end of the chain again. Sabhal's brown eyes glittered through strands of her long dark hair. She met his gaze unflinchingly. Ailin huddled behind Sabhal, her frightened eyes were a red so dark they were nearly black.  

GoldDreams

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm
GoldDreams

Nine grabbed the chain shrugging. "Maybe they will be useful, and thank you for the rush delivery." He said tapping the crate as Luna started to crawl around inside looking at the tanks making sure none were leaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm
Their business concluded, the man waited for Luna to leave the van before closing the back and crawling back into the drivers seat before remembering something. Reaching under the seat he pulled out a ring of keys. He slid one off the ring and climbed back out from the van.

" 'Pologies, sir. Here's the key, should ya wanna release 'em. G'day sir."

He tipped an invisible hat and then jumped back in the van. The van protested with a squeal as it started.

Sabhal and Ailin stood where they were, saying nothing.  

GoldDreams

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:17 pm
GoldDreams

Nine watched the van leave before getting Luna up on his shoulder. "Go to the Library see if we have anything on this Dhampir race." He Said as she bolted off vanishing from his shoulder. "Now what are your talents?" He asked looking to the two new slaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:50 pm
Shadow Battora

Sabhal pushed Ailin behind her, standing up straight under Nine's gaze. Her eyes narrowed, and when she spoke, it was heavily accented, though the accent nearly impossible to place.

"I am half-vampire, half-human sir," She sneered the 'sir', and there was nothing deferential about her demeanor. "I have all the strengths and none of the weaknesses of both. I was created to hunt vampires. That is all."

Ailin tugged on Sabhal's shirtsleeve, and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes swirled dark red and black, never leaving Nine. Sabhal straightened and glared up at Nine.

"We don't know what Ailin is nor what her talents are." Sabhal folded her arms and placed herself firmly between Nine and Ailin.  

GoldDreams

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 pm
GoldDreams

Nine tilted his head slightly for a moment. "A cross between human and vampire eh? My that is something I do not think any of my people have ever seen." He said as he thought for a second then pointed toward Ailin. "What is the little one yours?" He asked before turning catching sight of one of the workers droping a gargoyle, it shattered but within the rock some electronic components started to arc electrical energy. "For bloods sake, those things are more valuable then your minds!" He shouted back at the works before they quickly went to trying to pick up the pieces.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:15 pm
Shadow Battora

Sabhal laughed at his question. Though it was not a happy sound, more likely it was bitter. She was laughing at herself, at her predicament. Then the workers dropped the gargoyle. Sabhal shook her head. He was using human's to do work that delicate? Human's were so crude. So... heavy handed.

"No, Master. Ailin is not mine, but I will protect her to my dying breath. Ailin has no family, no memory, no knowledge of herself."

Ailin squeezed Sabhal's hand and Sabhal stopped. Glancing down at her, Sabhal nodded. Ailin stepped around Sabhal and looked up at Nine. Her white hair hung in limp strands around her face, and her eyes were now a hopeful grass green, mixed with a remaining tinge of frightened black.

Her voice was quiet when she spoke, much like a breath of wind.
"Sir... I've been in many... homes. I only know that because of records the shops kept. I don't remember any of them, and I've been told that none of my... owners... are still alive. They think- they think I killed them, but I don't remember." Ailin took a deep breath before continuing.

"But I'm not dangerous. I don't- I don't want to know what I am, because what if I am dangerous?" Ailin's eyes faded from green to a confused grey.

Sabhal put her hands on Ailin's shoulders and pulled her against her chest. She glared up at Nine, as if Ailin's mood were his fault.

GoldDreams

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 pm
GoldDreams

Nine sighed as he dismissed the thought of the workers. "If the Star Emperor tells me to use humans for labor like this again, I will start bombarding the nearest enemy city I can find." He said before looking back at the girls. "There is always a reason to be dangerous. As long as the reason is good enough we Neospacians never really bother to worry about it." He said looking at there faces to see if either of them recognized the word.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:25 am
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

How can I tell you I'll protect you
Until my very dying breath?
How can I tell you that I am there for you
Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Sabhal Thought
Sabhal was confused. 'Star Emperor? Neospacian? 'She had no clue what the words meant, but he was obviously expecting some sort of reaction from them, so she shook her head slowly.

Ailin looked confused as well, but there was a spark of recognition somewhere buried deep. She also shook her head, but she was not as sure as Sabhal.

Sabhal sighed, glancing in the way of the human workers, who were still struggling. She rolled her eyes and lifted up her still-chained wrists. She could hold them maybe shoulder's width apart.

Sabhal Speech
"If you could unchain me, I could get those set up quicker and with less damage then those lazy butter finger's over there." She shook her hands, rattling the chain.

Ailin Speech "."

Ailin Thought.'

I trust you will watch me
The only one I know.
I trust that you will protect me
From all of the unknown.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

GoldDreams

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 am
GoldDreams

Nine looked at them for a second. Lunas voice echoed in the back of his mind asking him to come to the library so he simply shruged and tossed the key to Ailin. "Please do try not to break the things. Bad enough I have to keep them replaced monthly." He said turning to walk away for a moment then turned back. "By the way do not bother trying to escape. I keep my more lethal experiments outside the secondary wall." He said as he walked off.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff