Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nine's Manson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 am
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

How can I tell you I'll protect you
Until my very dying breath?
How can I tell you that I am there for you
Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Sabhal plucked the key out of Ailin's hands and opened the child's bonds before taking off her own. Rubbing her wrists she dropped the chain on the ground. She'd find some better way to dispose of it later. As he walked off, Sabhal rolled her eyes and made a small, rude gesture behind his back.

Ailin frowned and placed her hands on Sabhal's. The dhampir looked down at the child and shook her head.

Sabhal Speech
"You go find something to do, I've got to get these 'goyles placed right."
Sabhal Thought
'And unbroken,' She added silently. With a sigh she walked up to the humans. She stopped and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes as they fumbled with another gargoyle. Seriously, it took two of them to carry one? And they still had trouble? Sabhal shook her head.

Gesturing to the nearest one, she made a 'come hither' motion.
"You and your men are no longer needed, I will finish the process on my own."

The man looked at her skeptically, looking her up and down. No doubt he was thinking about the fact that she looked mostly like a human woman and was wearing the ratty clothing that had been given her at the Shop. As well as looking malnourished, the man assumed she was weak.

"Look, lady. We're here 'cuz we were hired to do a job and we'll be here 'til the job is done. So why don't you just stand over there and look pretty?"

Sabhal's nostrils flared. She wanted to pound the man to a pulp, but she wasn't certain if her new Master would allow that or not, so she settled for grabbing the man. Her hands around his upper arms, she squeezed. Not too hard, just hard enough to bruise.

"I will not 'stand there and look pretty', you witless plague-riddled lout. If you would like, you and your men can supervise, but stay out of my way."

She released him then, and bared her teeth in a facsimile of a smile. Sabhal watched with a smirk as he started shouting orders to the others. Telling them to stop for a break. The dhampir rolled her eyes, good enough. Rolling her shoulders, Sabhal got to work. She hefted a gargoyle with one arm, using the other for balance.

In half an hour the rest of the gargoyle's were in place, not a single one broken or scratched. Brushing dust off of her hands, she smiled and waved at the man she had spoken to. Sabhal laughed as he paled and began talking animatedly with the rest of the men as they packed up to leave.

Ailin Speech
"You didn't have to hurt him." Ailin's quiet voice was suddenly at her elbow.

Sabhal rolled her eyes and looked at the child.
"He's lucky. I could have killed him. Or at least fed off of him."

While she didn't need to feed off of human's there was always a feeling of satisfaction knowing she had the power to kill them so easily. There was also the strength and speed increase that came with it, that was nice too.

"Come on, Ailin. Let's see what kind of person our new Master is, hm?" With that she took the girls hand and they began to explore, heading towards the mansion.

Ailin Thought.'

I trust you will watch me
The only one I know.
I trust that you will protect me
From all of the unknown.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:49 am
GoldDreams

Nine stood stock still listening to what the recording of the Star Emperor while Luna walked around outside the main door the the Library room. After the recording started to repeat itself Nine sighed. "So the original colony may have had survivors." He said as he thought back on the first day the ship that had housed the settlers was found. "Explains why there were child toys all over....But who would be dumb enough to take children from a race you know nothing of..." He started mumbling to himself as he looked over the random collection of books stacked all over the small room. Within a minute he found himself rolling his eyes again wondering where the original library section had been built and why it was hard to find. "Guess the Emperor had a reason to hid it but, was it called for to remove it from the blue prints." he asked more to himself as he went out of the room leaving the recording playing over and over.  

Shadow Battora

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Sabhal and Ailin wandered the grounds. Ailin followed close behind the older girl, so when the Dhampir stopped, the child ran into her. Sabhal narrowed her eyes as she nearly ran into Nine. He wasn't walking very fast as the two girls came up behind him. The Dhampir cleared her throat.

Sabhal Speech
"So. You know us. You have us. What do you want us to do?."
Sabhal Thought
','

Ailin Speech
" "

Ailin Thought.'

The only one I know.
From all of the unknown.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 pm
GoldDreams

User Image

Nine tilted his head as he thought for a moment looking back over his shoulder. "That is a interesting question. You both were never part of any plan, so now I have to figure out new uses to apply you both to." he said as he started spinning a shurikan around his finger. "Well...At lest you did a good job with those humans, so job well done Sabhal." He added as he looked at a watch on his wrist. "I get the feeling dinner should be done, you can join me in the dinning room if you are done looking around, I will explain house rules there." He said as he started walking again down the long corridor.  

Shadow Battora

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 am
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Sabhal looked down at Ailin and gestured to Nine's retreating back. The child shrugged slightly, then followed their new Master down the hall. Sabhal rolled her eyes and shook her head before following, bringing up the rear of the group. Neither female spoke, Ailin because she didn't speak much, Sabhal because she was still wary around their new Master.

She didn't understand most of what he said, though she felt like he expected her to.

Sabhal Speech
"."
Sabhal Thought
','

Ailin Speech
" "

Ailin Thought.'

The only one I know.
From all of the unknown.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 am
GoldDreams

As Nine walked around a corner he could not help but smile as three very well armed soldiers moved out of his way and saluted him. "At ease lads we are in a research facility not a base." he added walking past them to kick a set of double doors open revealing a very large dinning area where four butler's were already setting a large amount of food out. " Now before I go over the rules. What can you both tell me about yourselves?" he asked as he sat above a glowing sphere as big as a normal chair.  

Shadow Battora

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:38 am
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Sabhal stumbled half a step as she caught sight of the guards. An eyebrow raised appreciatively as she took in their stance and size. Not to mention their weapons. The thought to run hadn't even crossed her mind, but if it did, she was becoming to believe that it would not be a safe idea to even try. As they passed them, her look turned into a scowl as she knew she would do anything, anything, to keep Ailin safe.

Nine kicking the door open didn't impress her at all, but the amount of food set out on the table made her stomach grumble. Loudly. Sabhal sat on the edge of a chair and Ailin sat across from her. The child began eating immediately, but Sabhal merely nibbled as she considered his question. She never settled comfortably in the chair, sitting on the edge of it, leaning forward.

Sabhal Speech
"I don't know what you want to know." Sabhal chewed another bite slowly as she thought. "I am a dhampir. Half-Vampire, half-human. Ailin is... important to me. We don't know what she is, or what she can do, but I know she will not be hurt. By anyone."
Sabhal Thought
','

Ailin Speech
" "

Ailin Thought.'

The only one I know.
From all of the unknown.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:59 pm
GoldDreams

User Image

Nine nodded as a butler walked up placing a P90 next to him, Luna jumped on the table first before Nine started to dismantle and clean the gun. "So you know, nothing about her at all?" He asked as he looked between them both. "What about her age, or anytype of times she has talked to someone who was not there?" He added before Luna looked at him. "Master what are you getting at?" She asked as she continued to fiddle with the scope from the P90. "Just a little paranoid.....And a hunch that father has." He whispered to Luna. And i am starting to have the same feeling He thought to himself as he continued his work on the P90.  

Shadow Battora

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:20 pm
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Sabhal froze, a bite of food halfway to her mouth, and slowly lowered the fork. Her stomach rumbled it's disagreement with the action, but she ignored it. Her eyes flicked to Ailin briefly before she looked back at Nine. Twirling the fork in her hands, she thought over her words carefully before she spoke.
Sabhal Speech
"Ailin and I met... with our previous Mistress, Lady Aelle. Anything else-." She trailed off as Ailin held up a hand to stop her.

Wiping her hands and face on a napkin, she cleared her throat softly.

Ailin Speech
"I do not know how old I am. Mistress Aelle told me I was 13 a year ago, but she was just as confused to my origins as we are. And I am not crazy, I don't see or speak to anyone or anything that is not actually present."

When she finished, Ailin started picking at her food, appetite suddenly gone. Sabhal glared at Nine, as if it was all his fault that she wasn't eating.Sabhal Thought
','

Ailin Thought.'

The only one I know.
From all of the unknown.

[OOC: If you'd like... she could be lying. That is something she would lie about. If you have an idea, let me know details so I can work it into my posts]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 pm
GoldDreams

User Image

Nine started to nod his head slowly. "Well...The age might be off by a year. You are showing signs that you might have jumped once. But that you have not awaken your other side yet....This is all in theory of course...For all I know you might not be one of my kind." He said as he toke a whine glass from a butler and started to sip it. "But tell me little one. What do you think when you hear words such as. Neospace, or Star Emperor?" He asked as Luna quickly tilted her head staring at Ailin. Only watch for now. He thought as he glanced at Luna.
((OOC:Might have to.))  

Shadow Battora

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:37 am
Shadow Battora

Sabhal Syncal

Ailin

Each and every day?

User ImageUser Image

Ailin toyed with her food, but she wasn't really eating as she let her bangs hang down in front of her eyes. Peering at Nine through her hair, her eyes seemed to shift colors for a moment before the flattened to a dull grey. At the mention of Neospace and Star Emperor, her eyes widened slightly, an unidentifiable emotion there, before her eyes narrowed again and she shook her head.
Ailin Speech
"I don't know, what those are, Master."
Sabhal Speech
" .

Sabhal Thought
','

Ailin Thought.'

The only one I know.
From all of the unknown.

[OOC: So... is that a yes?]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm
GoldDreams

(Ooc: Yes. )

User Image

Nine nodded more to himself then anything before looking at Luna for a moment. "This may turn out more interesting then I thought it would." He said before turning to one of the side doors as a lightly armed soldier walked in. "Your predictable as always....What is it?" He asked in a slightly annoyed voice. The soldier held out a note handing it to Nine before bowing and departing the room. "Well good to see something did not change in the time lines." Nine said as he put the note away into his shirt. "Now.I have base rules you both are to follow...No entering rooms with security locks if you find a way in. No killing anyone with out me authorizing It first. And last, do not bother trying to escape. Simple yes?" He said as he motioned for a butler to take his dinner to his study. "Any questions before I go talk to the Emperor?"  

Shadow Battora

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces