Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Divination V (Open ~ Lesson 2 ~ 2037-2038 Year) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image
xxxx× × ×xxxxS E V E N T HxxxY E A RxxxD I V I N A T I O Nxxxx× × ×xxxx

User Image

Taught by Professor Drusilla Somerset
                                          Friday :: Block 4 :: 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM

User Image

xxxx× × ×xxxxThe Lessonxxxx× × ×xxxx

Divination (from Latin divinare "to foresee, to be inspired by a god", related to divinus, divine) is the attempt to gain insight into a question or situation by way of an occultic, standardized process or ritual. Used in various forms throughout history, diviners ascertain their interpretations of how a querent should proceed by reading signs, events, or omens, or through alleged contact with a supernatural agency. Divination can be seen as a systematic method with which to organize what appear to be disjointed, random facets of existence such that they provide insight into a problem at hand. Divination is taught as an elective subject from the third year on at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

User Image

xxxx× × ×xxxxThe Classroomxxxx× × ×xxxx

Hogwarts students must make quite the trek to find the Divination Classroom. Located in a room at the top of one of the towers, they must climb a spiral staircase leading to a floor with a ladder leading up into the classroom. It is a large, round room, kept dark by preference of the new professor, Drusilla Somerset. It is lit entirely by the candelabras that adorn the many tables, as well as a few floating votive candles here and there. The tables, in rows of six with a path down the middle, are topped with old lace tablecloths, and are large enough for two students to sit together. There are two cushioned parlor chairs behind each table. Each row is a level higher than the one in front of it to ensure that the front of the classroom can be seen from everywhere. The central focus is a large, old-fashioned desk, upon which a large crystal ball sits, as well as a stack of papers and a copy of the textbook. Against the walls of the room are shelves and cupboards, all of which are filled with either textbooks or Divination tools. There are two entire cabinets just for tea sets.

x× × × Notice to Roleplayers × × ×x

Regarding Tardiness:
                                          × This lesson updates on Monday ×
                                          × If your character is posted Friday or later, they are late for class ×
                                          × Students posted before Friday are not late, and should not be stated to be so ×

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:45 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxL I S TxxxO FxxxK N O W L E D G Exxxx× × ×xxxx

× Lesson One ×
Review Third Year Divination

× Homework ×
Complete one of the homework assignments from third year.

User Image

× Lesson Two ×
Review Fourth Year Divination

× Homework ×
Complete one of the homework assignments from fourth year.

User Image

× Lesson Three ×
Review Fifth Year Divination

× Homework ×
Complete one of the homework assignments from fifth year.

User Image

× Lesson Four ×
Review Sixth Year Divination

× Homework ×
Complete one of the homework assignments from sixth year.

User Image

x× × × Notice to Roleplayers × × ×x

Concerning Homework:
× Homework assignments may be posted to Professor Somerset's Office ×
× Completed homework assignments will be awarded house points ×
× Homework is due by the time the next lesson is posted ×

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxH O U S ExxxP O I N T Sxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxGryffindorxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

xxxHufflepuffxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

xxxRavenclawxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

xxxSlytherinxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Distracted in her Classroom with her Students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ So many duckies all in a row... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

But what is this, that I cant see? ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          With ice cold hands taking hold of me. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          When God is gone, and the devil takes hold, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Who'll have mercy on your soul? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She blinked a moment, then smiled at her students, her arms sweeping open in a grand gesture. "Hello, my little ducks, and welcome to Divination. I am Professor Somerset. Now then, in this class, you will need to have an open mind, open eyes, and patience. Divination is a powerful art, but difficult. Also, there will be no disrespecting of my craft, or of the abilities of fellow students... now then! With that unpleasantness out of the way, we can begin."

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. First week is, of course, Third Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your first year of this class. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

spaceThe Seer's eyes glazed, and she shifted a bit, her head tilting in an odd manner, rather like a bird's, her eyes unblinking and unseeing. After a moment, she gave her head a light shake, and smiled again. "Just like in previous years, participation equals house points; even if it's just to ask a question. So don't be shy." She waited patiently, eager to hear what her students had to say. It would tell her much about them... but didn't she already know? Sometimes she forgot...

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold;
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Nothing satisfies me but your soul.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Well, I am Death, none can excel.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots
                                                          Bradley Goldwind
                                                          Present: 0/4
                                                          Absent: 4/4

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ So many new duckies all in a row... ❞

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She blinked a moment, then smiled at her students, her arms sweeping open in a grand gesture. "Hello, my little ducks, and welcome to Divination. I am Professor Somerset. Now then, in this class, you will need to have an open mind, open eyes, and patience. Divination is a powerful art, but difficult. Also, there will be no disrespecting of my craft, or of the abilities of fellow students... now then! With that unpleasantness out of the way, we can begin."

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. This week is, of course, Fourth Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your fourth year lessons. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

spaceThe Seer's eyes glazed, and she shifted a bit, her head tilting in an odd manner, rather like a bird's, her eyes unblinking and unseeing. After a moment, she gave her head a light shake, and smiled again. "Just like in previous years, participation equals house points; even if it's just to ask a question. So don't be shy." She waited patiently, eager to hear what her students had to say. It would tell her much about them... but didn't she already know? Sometimes she forgot...

User Image

Sir Spazalots
                                                          Bradley Goldwind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. This week is, of course, Fifth Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your fifth year lessons. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

User Image

Sir Spazalots
                                                          Bradley Goldwind

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. This week is, of course, Sixth Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your last year of this class. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

User Image

Sir Spazalots
                                                          Bradley Goldwind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This seems familiar... oh, right. Reviewing. ❞

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. First week is, of course, Third Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your first year of this class. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

User Image

shabatha
                                                          Raphael Snow

Quote:
                                                          Gypsy Lovette

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This seems familiar... oh, right. Reviewing. ❞

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. This week is, of course, Fourth Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your fourth year lessons. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

User Image

shabatha
                                                          Raphael Snow

Quote:
                                                          Gypsy Lovette

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted in her Classroom with her Seventh Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Five years already? Time moves so quickly. ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

shabatha
                                                          Sapphire Snow

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Little ducklings, all in a row. ❞

spaceDrusilla had placed candles out on the four tables at the front of the class, ready for the lesson at hand. She couldn't help but wonder if any of the students taking this lesson had the aptitude to See anything in the flame and smoke. She waited for the students to arrive, and then smiled, her arms opening in a welcoming gesture. This lesson was a true test, not just to whether or not a student could See, but also if they took the lesson seriously. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. This week is, of course, Fourth Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your fourth year lessons. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

User Image

shabatha
                                                          Sapphire Snow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nostalgic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ My last year with these little ducks... Suppose they're not really so little now. ❞

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She blinked a moment, then smiled at her students, her arms sweeping open in a grand gesture. "Hello, duckies. I suppose I can skip the introductory nonsense, yes? You all know who I am by now... This will be our last year together. So, I'll just remind you all that, you will be respectful, of myself, my craft, and your classmates."

User Image

Students posted Wednesday or later will be considered late.

Quote:
xxxxxxxxT H I R DxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

Students may discuss or ask questions on the following subjects:
× ✖ × Introduction to Divination × ✖ ×
× ✖ × History of Divination × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Seers and Prophecies × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Common Symbols × ✖ ×
5 House Points will be awarded for questions.
10 or more House Points will be awarded for contribution to discussion.
Amount is dependent on quality of the contribution, as determined by the professor.

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

RedEagleEye007
Inigo Albion-Alexandre

Kiska166
Rosabella Winthrop

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nostalgic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ My last year with these little ducks... Suppose they're not really so little now. ❞

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She scowled for a moment, shaking her head to focus, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "So, since this is Seventh Year Divination, it is a bit different from other classes. It is entirely meant to be a year to review for your NEWTs. So, each lesson we will be going over a different year's curriculum, working on what you need help with and refreshing your memories. Today we'll be going over Fourth Year Divination, so let's begin. I would like for you, students, to tell me everything you can remember from your first year of this class. Or, if you know of anything that confused you, or that confuses you now, ask questions." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

User Image

Quote:

× ✖ × Astrology × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Fire Omens × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Tasseomancy × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Ovomancy × ✖ ×
Amount is dependent on quality of the contribution, as determined by the professor.

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

RedEagleEye007
Inigo Albion-Alexandre

Kiska166
Rosabella Winthrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ➸ 𝓚𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓷𝒆𝓻 ➸
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nostalgic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She blinked a moment, then smiled at her students, her arms sweeping open in a grand gesture. "Hello, duckies. I suppose I can skip the introductory nonsense, yes? You all know who I am by now... This will be our last year together. So, I'll just remind you all that, you will be respectful, of myself, my craft, and your classmates."

User Image

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Camila Rojas

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDivination Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSeventh Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αи∂ ιи м у м ι и ∂ , ιи тнє fαяαωαу н є я є αи∂ и σ ω xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє вє¢σмє ι и ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ѕσмєнσω xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ι и є ν є я ℓσѕє му ω α ℓ ℓ є т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ι ωιℓℓ вє тнє ρ ι ¢ т υ я є σf ∂ ι ѕ ¢ ι ρ ℓ ι и є xxxxxx
                                                          иєνєя f υ ¢ к ι и g υρ α и у т н ι и g xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ιи м у м ι и ∂ , ι ιмαgιиє ѕ σ м α и у т н ι и g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx тнιиgѕ тнαт α я є и ' т яєαℓℓу н α ρ ρ є и ι и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ωнєи тнєу ρ υ т мє ι и т н є g я σ υ и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'ℓℓ ѕтαят ρ σ υ и ∂ ι и g тнє ℓ ι ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ѕαуιиg ι н α ν є и ' т f ι и ι ѕ н є ∂ уєт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          Questions will be answered later in the week, or when the lesson closes.

Quote:

xxxx× × ×xxxxSTUDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx
Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

Seventh Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff