Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Another step (Marcus and Zhi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:58 am
After his previous encounters with horsemen, Marcus was becoming increasingly cautious as of late, as well as mildly paranoid. More missions out, he was coming home fine, so what if he was beaten up, he could still do his tasks. No one really cared how he felt, so long as they got what they wanted, so long as the data kept coming.

So when he was sent back to the house, this time he brought not his usual daggers, but rather a runic torch. If anything, it helped illuminate the dimly lit halls, strewn with broken furniture and debris.

The flicking blue light of the torch also added to the atmosphere in the sense of 'oh hey lets get spooky'.

kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:14 pm
After sitting around and being generally unproductive for the majority of the past few months, Zhi finally--finally--decided it was due time to get off his a** and uh...do something.

Something that was not work.

In the end, the man had somehow found himself at the Haunted House. Honestly, there was really little reason for him to be here right now, but exploring places that he hadn't had the chance to spend much time in seemed much more preferable to laying face down on his floor for another day.

As he ventured through the rooms, arms held high over his hand so that his sleeves would not drag over the ground behind him, the horseman's face betrayed his disappointment. Although he had been hoping to find something interesting in here, it didn't seem like there was anything in here that would hold his attention for longer than a minute at most.

Boo.

iStoleYurVamps

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:28 pm
Turning a corner to find a.... well he was pretty sure it was a horseman, holding his arms ridiculously above his head wasn't a sight Marcus normally was greeted with. Then again, horsemen in general were to be avoided.

Light flickered blue and behind him, Marcus's vision could only find darkness. He had his pendant, yet that mattered little. He'd seen, was seen, and fleeing from a battle with the enemy wasn't something that went over well on reports.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:29 pm
Little options left, he summoned Dis in his free hand, holding it up before lunging. "I ask that you stay out of my way."

Like that'll work.
Worth a shot.
A waste of breath.

HP: 60
DMG: 7

Kaiyumi
forgot to roll

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 pm
(◉⌓ ◉) What.

Considering the fact that Zhi had minding his own business when the Hunter suddenly lunged out at him, he was very, very affronted to be attacked without warning. To be entirely fair, he probably would have done the same had he spotted the man first, but...

Too late for that. Staggering back as the attack made contact with his shoulder, the horseman let out a sharp hiss before summoning his bow. He loaded an arrow, swinging his weapon up and letting the arrow fly without even taking the time to aim.

"If you wanted me to stay out of your way, then you shouldn't have attacked me."

HP: 33/40
Damage: 4

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:43 pm
While Zhi might have felt affronted, Marcus just felt highly annoyed. This was a job, nothing personal. Well, aside from the whole fact that horsemen wanted to kill him and regularly tried to kill his wife so there was that.

An arrow scathed his neck, and both himself and Dis had a split second of terror that the damage might be greater than what it felt like. However, a quick touch to his neck confirmed two things. One, it wasn't that bad. Two, Dis's scars were undamaged, (much to Marcus's disappointment).

"Sorry, in my line of work it's typically attack first ask questions when you're not at risk for being killed." A flicker of blue from the runic torch, Marcus would need both hands- So said torch was cast down while the hunter swung his blade.

Dis didn't bother to mention how the torch might set everything on fire. Not yet anyway.

HP: 56
DMG: 11

Kaiyumi
I'm going to cut Marcus's HP after next move so more even playing field if thats okay

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm
"If you didn't want to risk getting killed, then maybe you shouldn't have attacked," The man snarked, dark eyes narrowing, "But then again, I had been getting a little bored anyways. At least you might prove amusin--!"

Fact: talking during the middle of a battle was not at all smart. Needless to say, Zhi's carelessness ended up with him receiving a strike to his opposite shoulder, the suddenly shock of pain loosening his grip. Gritting his teeth as the bow clattered to the ground, he wasted a second grabbing it before putting some distance between himself and Marcus.

Okay, so it was a little rusty with this fighting business, but all he needed was a little time to warm up, right?

HP: 22/40
Damage: ...................B|

istoleyurvamps
ovo Sure! It's totes up to you~~ I FORGOT HOW WEAK ZHI WAS LOL did you want him to do bad damage because I can have him use his FEAR too

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 pm
The torch set everything on fire.
Marcus included.

A sudden howl of shock had him flinging the coat he wore off his body as Dis mentally shrieked to get away from the flame that were quickly spreading in the haunted ******** ******** ********-" He swung without aim, wanting very badly not to get caught in the flames.

HP: 26 (lol -30 for fire)
DMG: 3

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 am
And then everything was on fire.

Despite having been grazed by the hunter's attack, Zhi found himself standing in the midst of the fire and cackling wildly as he watched the flames lick at and catch the man's clothing.

He may or may not have haphazardly fired an arrow, his hands shaking from laughing too hard.

HP: 19
Damage: 1 (I am so sorry Vamps)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:12 pm
Marcus just screamed at the horseman- "YOU ******** DICKWEED!"

He was now on fire via his pant leg and the arrow skimming his arm wasn't exactly met with fondness. So his sword was aimed at the pony's own arm.

HP: 35
DMG: 5

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:03 pm
Zhi was laughing too hard. He did pause to wince at the attack and retaliate with one of his own--one that actually hit--but even that wasn't enough to make him stop his cackling altogether.

"Hey, you set yourself on fire, not me!"

HP: 14
Damage: 4

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 pm
"THATS NOT THE ********- You know what ******** this, ******** you, ******** fire and ********-"

Marcus didn't like fire about as same as Dis did.

Fire burned. Fire scarred. And worse yet, fire was a c**t and a half to stop.

HP:31
Defending for: 4

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 3, 2, 3, 3, 2, 2 Total: 21 (9-36)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:41 pm
And then in a valiant effort to "help" Marcus (and by that, he really meant making the Hunter's job all the more difficult), Zhi took a few steps back and took aim, firing a number of arrows simultaneously. He had actually been aiming for Marcus' feet, thinking that it'd be amusing to watch the man "dance", but the flickering flames made it hard for him to aim.

...So a couple of them actually hit.

HP: 14
Damage: 14 - 4 = 10

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:08 pm
Marcus did indeed, dance awkwardly as he tried to not only avoid fire, but the fire of arrows as well. "******** ******** shirt had caught fire too and the burn stung at his side, Dis unable to buffer it as he was focused on the arrow onslaught.

"You stupid freak-" He hissed, "I may not be supposed to kill, but goddamn I'm going to try." A swing, he didn't mind the flame, which were now eating away at the ceiling.

HP: 21
DMG: 4

kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:38 am
This hunter was the most fun that he had ever met. He watched in obvious amusement as the man attempted to dodge his onslaught of arrows (flaming arrows, thanks to that little predicament he had caused for himself) and didn't even look too affronted when Marcus swung out at him.

He took the attack with a faint grimace and a stagger backwards, but then then dumb grin was back on his face.

"This is what happens when you attack someone for no reasonnnn~" Zhi sang, his voice mocking as he released another flurry of arrows at the man.

HP: 10
Damage: 9 (IT'S A MIRACLE)

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out