Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

The Katsuragi Group, they are well known in their work in robotics. So far most of what they have produced are helper robots. A humanoid robot has yet to be produced. Which is what the one of the lead researchers is working on. A humanoid robot robot who can act like a human.

The robot she deigned is named after a robot from the her favorite video game, Persona 3. The robot is given the name Aigus.

But there is a problem with Aigus. She was no better than a human shaped computer. She wouldn't wake up. At least. Not until the woman who built her dies suddenly.

Notes

1. The story has no connection to the Persona series. The Person who built the robot is merely a fan of the series. As fact that the robot looks like Aigus, and has the same name.

2. The plot of this rp who start before the death of the character that made Aigus. [If anyone wants to play the villain, otherwise the next time is spoilers. She is murdered, cause of death I'd like it to be poison]

3. High school student characters are more than welcome as Aigus will eventually be sent to school to learn human behavior.

Rules

1. I would like it if everyone showed respect to each other.

2. I'd like this rp to be semi-lit. However if there is a block at least try for three sentences. Otherwise I'd like everyone to be as detailed as possible.

3. PM profiles with the title PERSONA!

4. Important: Password is actually shadow please enter the word Tartarus so I know that people read the rules. No, I want the real password. that isn't it. You will have to look for it.

5. I nearly forgot this rule, but it is important to follow Gaia ToS

6. Rating should try to stay at least PG-13  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:02 pm
Profile Skeletons

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Grade or Occupation:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]

[For the image I'd prefer anime characters. or at least anime style. The head scientist, and Aigus are the only two roles not available. villain, and anyone else is fair game. I'm leaving this note because I won't be able to complete my own profiles yet.]  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm
Profiles / High School Students

Username: Vikabro
Name Aigus
Age Newly born
Grade or Occupation: 10th grade student / robot
Dislikes: selfish humans, having to talk to people who don't work for the group that built her, the fact her 'mother' is dead.
Bio: Aigus was built by Homura Izumi. She seems to think of her as a mother which at times angers Homura's actual daughter [Madoka] However she never actually met her mother as she died before she woke up. However she seems to act differently than they expected. She was named after a character from the game Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3.
Image: User Image

Name Madoka Izumi
Age 16
Grade or Occupation:10th grade, part time worker at local fast food place. [McDonalds]
Dislikes: People calling books stupid, perverted men
Bio: Madoka is the daughter of Homura Izumi. She strives to become a scientist like her mom.
Image:User Image

Username: Valiant Fenris
Name Scott Gray
Age 17
Grade or Occupation: 11th, Muay Thai Disciple
Likes: Muay Thai, Dogs, Talking in third person, Protecting people, Females, Video games
Dislikes: Thugs, Brussels sprouts, Spiders
Bio: Scott is an American Exchange student, still learning Japanese, so he doesn't speak it well. As a habit from his life in America, he still speaks in third person. He may not sound smart, but he is kind, with a heart of gold and an Elbow of steel. He is a great friend of Madoka and unknowingly talks to her mother whenever they play video games.
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:12 pm
Profiles / Scientist

Name Homura Izumi
Age 36
Grade or Occupation: Lead researcher of humanoid robotics.
Likes: Ice cream, coffee, her daughter Madoka, reading, the fact Madoka is determined to also get into the science career. anything good about Madoka, video games, building computers, robots, Aigus
Dislikes: Not having anything to do, having to talk to people if she didn't have to, incompetent co-workers, stupid people.
Bio: Homura Izumi grew up as an outcast because she has Aspergers, and had a hard time communicating with people. However she had some friends in high school who helped her overcome her fears. She also loved studying which later on classified her as a genius. She easily was able to get a job in the field she wanted to get. She married, and had a child at the age of 20. However her husband died a few months after Madoka was born.
Image:User Image  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm
Other Profiles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm
[[Accepting Profiles]]  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:27 pm
[[Still need a villain, and a couple more characters]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:02 am
Vikabro
[[Still need a villain, and a couple more characters]]

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:19 pm
((i would be the villain, but i don't do evil. not even in video games if they give you a choice))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:26 pm
Valiant Fenris
((i would be the villain, but i don't do evil. not even in video games if they give you a choice))
I don't think I do evil in many games. Aside from Saints Row games where I'd kill everyone in sight.

Though if no one if interested I might fill in the role. Though I don't want things too one sided.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items