Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
LDR, babies, and school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm
Hi, my name is Cheyanne. I was in a relationship for five months with a guy who lives in Sydney, Australia. I cheated on him while we were taking a break back in November. and now I'm pregnant. I told him a few days ago and of course it started an argument.
BUt, it got bad today. He told me I'm a "useless whore", a "slut", "a*****e". And told me no wonder I have no friends. (WhichI don't). Now he's going into surgery in 5 minutes and tried playing the guilt trip on me. Saying he's gonna die and then it'll be my fault, blahblahblah. I feel terrible and all tof this is spiraling out of control.. Problem is, he knows everything about me.And told me he will post on my facebook wall, the dads facebook wall, my families facebook's walls, and so on. No one knows about the baby besides him and a friend at school.I'm not sure what to do in this situation. I'm worried he'll do it and then I will be completely screwed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm
sad Hang in there.  

Ai Tobi Mimi

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:57 pm
Ai Tobi Mimi
sad Hang in there.

Thank you.. I'm trying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:15 pm
He's not worth keeping if he's trying to guilt trip you on top of calling you names  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm
Kitalpha Hart
He's not worth keeping if he's trying to guilt trip you on top of calling you names

I guess. although he is very sick and stressed. I guess that's still not a reason to degrade me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:18 am
Tell your parents what's going on. When me and my boyfriend first had sex, we didn't use a condom, and he came inside me. x_x I was really stressed the entire day, because I was worried I was going to get pregnant. The next day, I just bunched up my courage up and told my mum. She got me a morning after pill and gave me a long talk. It was so embarrassing. It'll suck, and your parents might be mad, but they'll still love you, and should be able to support you through this. Dads don't like guys messing with their little girls, maybe he'll beat that jerk up or something haha  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 am
Kitalpha Hart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^This^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:14 pm
xDiCheyanneixD
Kitalpha Hart

I guess. although he is very sick and stressed. I guess that's still not a reason to degrade me.
no it's not  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm
Chemism
Tell your parents what's going on. When me and my boyfriend first had sex, we didn't use a condom, and he came inside me. x_x I was really stressed the entire day, because I was worried I was going to get pregnant. The next day, I just bunched up my courage up and told my mum. She got me a morning after pill and gave me a long talk. It was so embarrassing. It'll suck, and your parents might be mad, but they'll still love you, and should be able to support you through this. Dads don't like guys messing with their little girls, maybe he'll beat that jerk up or something haha

My parents would probably kick me out if they knew abobut the baby. Or make me get an abortion. And it's a ltitle late for a morning afterpill. But I get what you're saying. smile
I wish I had that kind of relationship with my parents but I don't.
Thanks.
~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 pm
xDiCheyanneixD
My parents would probably kick me out if they knew abobut the baby. Or make me get an abortion. And it's a ltitle late for a morning afterpill. But I get what you're saying. smile
I wish I had that kind of relationship with my parents but I don't.
Thanks.
~

They're going to find out eventually anyway, especially since you live with them. Much better to just get it out in the open now so that you can get proper care for yourself and your growing baby than to wait until they notice you gaining weight and question you or you go into labor out of no where and have to be rushed to the hospital.

Does the baby's father know? I realize that you aren't with him but he still has a right to know that he has a child on the way.

A baby is a big responsibility and the situation requires you to be mature and grown up in your actions and decisions. Talk with your parents, talk with the babys father, and figure out something from there.

As for your boyfriend, he's being very unsupportive of you (if you were on break it's not cheating) and you really don't need the added stress of a boy that's going to degrade you instead of help you try to figure things out. I realize that he's probably hurt by your actions but what is in the past can't be undone no matter how much we regret it. You (and you bf as well) just need to deal with things how they are now and move on from the situation. If he can't forgive you and move on with you without degrading you and bringing you down then the relationship doesn't need to continue and you need to just move on with your life without him.

Are you planning to keep the child? If so, that baby is now the number one priority in your life and everything that you do needs to have the childs best interest in mind. If not, look into the options that you have (adoption, abortion, etc) before you get too far along in your pregnancy so that you can have a solid plan to work with.

I wish you luck. I know this situation is probably really tough, but hang in there. You can do this, and you can come out on top. =)  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 am
You might find this rude, but just live up to it. If you feel horrible with yourself, you should write a letter forgiving yourself (My psychologist made me do this on my own problem. No pregnancy for me though.) and you need someone to support you. Id be glad to, but I mean someone in RL that will hug you and hold you up. Its horrible that you cheated and its horrible and immature that he reacted that way. Give him time and space, if you love him.

About him trash talking and making you guilty, thats not true. The chances of him making it through the operation are the same, no matter what had happened. Just stay as strong as you can and if you need anyone to talk to, I mean really talk to, Im here. I know Im only 16, but Ive gone through a bit of hell and I needed someone to talk to and trusted no one in my life.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games