Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Creature hunters Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

A small village of Hunters hidden in the forest as they try to find and use the creatures they find. From fairies to witches no hunt is to small nor to dangerous. The community is made of good people with bad morals except one...Did he find the one who will protect his daughter like he wishes he could. When homes are hidden and in tree's it makes it hard to travel alone but those who live there know their way around. Behind Vivians home there is a pond she tells no one of..she feels close to the pond and even her late mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:37 am
GoldDreams

~Vivian Snake
~Syght Svenhall

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght's teeth rattled in his head as the van he was being transported in switched from concrete to an unpaved road. He ground his teeth to think that something natural was being soiled by... humans. He let out a quiet sigh.

'Maybe it'll at least be a place out of the way. Maybe in the country.'

Syght reached up, but a sharp smack from the guard next to him stopped him. He was just reaching to scratch the skin around his eyes, but the man obviously thought he was trying to look under the blind fold. So he returned his hand to his lap. He sat like that, silently, until they came to a stop. The guard beside him grabbed his arm hard enough to bruise and pulled him from the van.

Finding his feet beneath him, Syght stood and stretched, trying not to appear as though he were trying to escape. He was shoved, he didn't know where, as he was still blindfolded. He walked. The guard was calling out some name, some guy's name. It sounded like he didn't even know if he was in the right place.

"Perhaps you should check the address again."Syght suggested quietly. The man turned around and smacked him, though it felt more like a punch. Syght thought he might have a black eye soon.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough
To forgive me for my failure.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:46 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
up everything I've learned
in life...

Vivian couldn't find her father. He wasn't to leave until tomorrow, yet he was no where to be found. " father?" She was combing her hair that was getting rather long and she wished for a cut. Maybe he's hunting. She heads outside hearing a vehicle approach. It was rather odd for such a thing but she wasn't fazed. Her fathers name was called and she headed towards the man. " He's not here..Though I am his daughter. Could I fill the role?" Her voice sweet, innocent and pure rang like bells with every word she said. She tried to avert her eyes from the other man but she couldn't help feeling warmth just...radiating from his body.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:sorry for the wait painted my nails XD  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght froze at the voice of a woman, a girl, if his hearing was telling the truth. The guard began talking to the woman, keeping a hand around Syght's arm the entire time. "Yes, Miss Snake. We are a delivery service, our fees have already been paid, I just need you to sign this for me, to say you received it." He pressed a clipboard and pen into her hands.

After she signed, he tipped his hat and returned to the van, the tires kicking up a cloud of dust as they turned to leave. Syght coughed the dust out of his lungs and fidgeted slightly, the blindfold was itching and he could feel his right eye swelling already. As the dust settled he caught a scent that he recognized. Along with it came a feeling, a tingling at the base of his skull.

'That's not-. It can't be... Sidhe?'

Breathing through his mouth, Syght concentrated on nothing but. In, and out. In, and out. But now that he recognized the scent, he couldn't un-sense it. Few could recognize it. No human's as far as Syght knew. Protector's were given the ability, and most other Sidhe could as well. But the chances of being bought by one of them... were astronomical.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:20 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Smiling brightly she sighs, though Vivian didn't think the man was a feeable thing. She removes his blindfold and looks at his eye confused. " What have they done." She turns her head to look at the hurt and grabs his hand. Throughout her body she felt a strange tingling yet she didn't let it distract and she lead him though the tree's to her home. She opens the hidden wooden door and lets go of his hand. " I don't know why your here. not yet. My father tells me so little sometimes." She goes to the kitchen leaving the man at the door to fetch him ice. Should I prepare dinner?... She grabs the ice putting it in her hand. She loved the feel of the water, but she had a task to do. She put the ice in a baggy and held it out to the stranger. Naïve of the feelings she felt. " Here." She smiles and looked at his eye there was barely any coloration and though some swelling the bruises that spotted his body was only visible to her. Though she knew not how. Poor thing..

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

When Vivian removed his blindfold, Syght quit breathing altogether. That is, until spots danced in front of his eyes and he became lightheaded. He stood, staring at the ground between his feet and gasping while she left him in the front room. He tried and tried, but felt that he couldn't get enough oxygen. That shock, that feeling when she touched him, was as if he was being doused in cold water. The feeling was unique for every one of the Sidhe, and he knew what she was without any question.

She returned, and he focused on keeping his breathing at least quiet, if not suppressing them altogether. He took the bag of ice from her, careful to not touch her skin. Holding the ice to his head, he stared at the ground at her feet.

"Th- Thank you, Mistress." His voice was quiet, but the tone was deep. He considered a moment before he continued. "I believe I can... I am here because I am a slave. Your father bought me."

Syght took a deep breath, chewing on his lip before he spoke again."Your father... this Mr. Snake. He's... he's not your real father, is he?"Syght braced himself for anger, for retaliation of any kind. A slap, something stronger, to be sent back to the slave shop. He'd never pushed his luck so soon after meeting a new owner.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian cocked her head once again. He was odd. " Mistress? Slave? Those are naughty words." She frowns. " I'm Vivian. thank you very much." Joyful as every second passed she tries to figure why her father would have bought a man. Maybe to help work while he's away..does he really think it was that long? She felt her cheeks grow red. " Why.. Well he is." she felt her eyebrows meet in the middle of her face as she thinks. " Why would you say such a thing?" Vivian closes the door behind him and watched Syght.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght took a deep breath. Maybe he should just stop talking now. Maybe he was wrong. He was imagining thing. She wasn't a Sidhe. She couldn't be. Too small a chance of that. He closed his eyes, taking another breath. But what if she was? He shook his head. Maybe he was wrong, maybe he was right.

"Never mind. Maybe I'm wrong. It's- I am a slave. I deserve to be. I think, if your father knew about... my past, he bought me to... protect you."

He let out another shaky breath. He really didn't want to get into his past at this point. He was hungry, he was tired, he wanted to just fade away. But it had been hundreds of years since his failure as a Protector, and his 'blessing' still hadn't faded away.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:23 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian left his attitude up to him She found it downing and depressing so she shifts her focus into curiosity. She listens politely though her rebuttals always seemed more blunt. " Don't never mind." She frowns he was so unhappy and she hadn't talked to him more than five seconds. " That's a naughty word cut it out." She pouts like a small child hearing their first swear word in school." Protect me from what? I barely am allowed to leave the house!" She teases being her breezy self. They must have left early...he did warn they would... She shakes it off. Their witch hunt would be a wild goose hunt but as long as they enjoyed the crazy chase. " Would you like something? My Father will be gone for a while now, as I believe. " She grabs her hair in one swoop and pulls it to one shoulder it landing gracefully. Past? What Past could lead him here?

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght sighed, staring at the ground. He could tell just from her aura that he was upsetting her. It took every ounce of will to not throw himself at her feet. She didn't know about him, and he'd rather it be kept that way. He didn't think he could survive it if someone like her knew about his failure.

Making a decision, he knelt on the ground in front of her. Hands braced on the floor, he pressed his forehead on the ground just in front of her feet.
"Mistress, you may not realize it but... you are not human. I apologize, but this is why I said that the man you call your father is not your father. You are Sidhe. Beansidhe, unless I miss my mark."

He hesitated. But he did not continue. He feared she would ask how he knew and he would have to explain, but he stayed exactly where he was. Forehead on the floor. Ice bag forgotten next to him.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

The young Sidhe frowned. " What-" she crosses her arms thinking this whole game he was playing was unsettling.
" I-I--" She stutters. What does he mean? " Yes his is and you stranger who didn't know my name should never say something so forbidden. " She shakes her finger at him and bites her lip, she felt though something he was saying was true but she had to be normal. She HAD to! She lived in a town where it was wrong to be a..a creature.. " Why would you EVER say such a disgraceful thing." Vivian stares at the man who seemed small on the ground like that and less together. He looked incredibly broken.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght flinched at her words, cowering on the ground even though when he stood he towered over the small girl. He tucked his head under his arm, as if to protect himself from being struck. Syght began shaking at her words. He'd already upset her. He shouldn't press his luck any further but... something told him he had to. Something pushed him further.

Syght pushed himself to his knees, looking up at Vivian with tears in his eyes. They pooled, and as he met her gaze, the first of many fell, trailing down his cheek. Reaching out slowly, he took a deep breath and took her hand in both of his. He let out the breath shakily as the "doused in cold water" feeling passed over him. He never knew what the Sidhe felt when they touched him, but they felt something. After all, they had to know him from any normal human.

"You feel that?" He whispered.

"I know you feel it. I feel it. Every time you t-touch me. When you... look at me." He stopped and swallowed convulsively. His voice dropped and he released her hand, staring at the floor. "It's not disgraceful to be what you are. It's... the most wonderful thing."

He didn't say it, but he was the true disgrace. She couldn't be held responsible for being what she was. You don't choose to be born as a Sidhe. He chose to become a Protector, and he failed. He shook his head, curling back up on the floor in front of her again. He deserved to be beaten, especially by one of the fae.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:11 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

He made himself hard to believe. He was her protector but he cowered at her words. She watches and feels utterly moved by the whole experience. Vivian wanted to know more and when he grabs her hand the warm and homely feeling spreads through her body again. She felt protected whether it was the truth or not. She shakes her head 'no' though her cheeks told otherwise. She shakes her head more violently and she was crying. " No...No! it is and." Once her hand's released she pulls it to her chest trying to center herself again. " it's a disgrace to everything..." Vivian's breath was heavy and choked as she runs to her room and closes the door.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght let out a heavy sigh as she ran to her room. He lay on the floor, rolling over to his back and grabbing the ice bag again. It was mostly melted, but still cool and he pressed it to his head, which was beginning to pound again. With a snarl, he tossed the bag away, balling his hand into a fist and pounding the floor. With a muffled crack, the middle knuckle of that hand shattered.

With a quiet groan, Syght pushed himself to his feet, shaking his hand and watching as the bones and tendons knitted themselves back together. It was the only thing left from the magic gifted to him when he became a Protector. Moving to the kitchen, he disposed of the ice bag, the lump and black eye were gone now, anyway.

"Mistress, are you hungry?" He searched through the cupboards until he found enough to make a quick lunch of sandwiches and some fresh vegetables that looked like they may have been homegrown. They certainly weren't bought at a big foodstore.

When he finished making them, he made a plate and went to her door. Knocking lightly, he spoke just as quietly.
"Mistress, I made you some sandwiches. It's... it's not much but-. I'll leave the plate here. I will be out back if you need me."

He placed the plate on the floor next to the door and peeled off his holey, ratty shirt. Folding it, he placed it next to the couch, not soiling their furniture. He placed his shoes next to the shirt, making his way toward the back door in just his pants. Once he was out there, he stretched, and then began a martial arts routine he had long ago memorized. He wished he had a sword, but that had been taken many years ago. Syght continued long after he had worked up a sweat.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers