Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Creature hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
up everything I've learned
in life...

She runs the water over her hands and lets it pass through her fingers. She could hear Syght throwing a fit and decided to just let him be.
Vivian heard cooking soon after an him talking to her. He began to frustrate her more with his words. Does he not listen? " My name is VIVIAN." She frowns and moves to the door but she dares not open it. She breathes slowly listening to the man walk away. Skeptical of the sandwich she picks it apart before biting into it. it was good, but it was a sandwich she didn't expect him to go wrong with it.
Vivian moves to a window that looked into the back yard. She watches with a blush. It was nice to see a man other than her father. Syght is more in shape; more attractive. Feeling he would turn she moves away from the window. His skin looks soo smooth. As, Vivian tries to not think of the strangers body she can help think of what he said. Immediately she lost her appetite.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght made no motion to acknowledge that he'd heard her repeat her name. He had upset her and feared that any more would push her into returning him. Then he put his whole mine into his routine. He saw her, just a flash of movement at the window and he faltered for a moment, but soon corrected the motion and made no sign that he saw her.

Nevertheless, knowing that she was watching him, he put more of himself into the exercise than he normally did, and executed every move with an exaggerated flourish. When he finished, a pose where he stood on the toes of his left foot, right knee bent with his right hand in a fist above his head and left extended, he faced the house.

Vivian was no longer at the window, but he held the pose for a good 5 - 10 minutes. Then his leg began shaking and he stood straight, stretching muscles that hadn't been used to such extent for a long while. Wiping sweat from his brow, he decided to do a little exploring. Not too far, never leaving hearing range of the house. Eventually, he stumbled upon the pond.

Tilting his head, he considered the pool of water. Kneeling down, he submerged his hands, filling them with water. Just before he could splash it upon his face, he sensed a presence watching him. Looking up, he found a Naiad looking at him curiously. Panic ran through his mind at the presence of another Sidhe, but he remained polite, nodding to her.

She smiled.
"Greetings Protector."

Her voice was like water trickling over rocks. Syght felt his body go from hot to cold at those words. He shook his head, letting the water slip through his fingers.

"Dear Naiad, I am no longer deserving of that title. I failed in my duties long ago." His voice was barely a whisper. He nearly jumped out of his skin as she moved closer, placing a child-sized hand on his.

"If you had truly failed, you would not be known to the Sidhe."

With a quiet splash, she turned to water and became one with the pond once more. Syght sighed and splashed his face and arms with water. He sat, then, next to the water. Dangling his feet in the pond, he sat and contemplated his predicament.

'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough
To forgive me for my failure.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
lovemusictot

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Very odd.. She looks back out the window and finds that Syght was no long there. She cleans her pate and feels a disturbance. Odd and arousing panic in her body. Vivian's eyes grow wide as she starts to look for the man and then rushes outside.
She was crying and saw him sitting his feet in the pond. She looks around him panicked. It wasn't him no but someone else. " get out of my pond." She orders him; moving to him pulling his legs from her waters. She touches the water and stares at it still upset. " Whose here." Her voice shakes upset and knowing to well of the newcomers death. The water was warm though she tried to think of it being cold. It was tainted and Vivian didn't want anyone at her pond. " Whose here!" She turns and yells at Syght louder.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 am
lovemusictot
Quote:

[Ooc: sorry for my lack of format I'm trying out the tablet that I got for my birthday, I'll edit the format later when I am on the computer.]

Syght pulled his feet out of the water as soon as Vivian appeared. He stared at her for a moment as she freaked out that he was at her pond. He didn't know what to say. Obviously, she saw the pond as hers, but, well she was more mortal than Sidhe, and no mortal truly owned any water. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he did his best to ignore the feeling that washed over him and forced her to look him in the eye.

"Mis- Vivian. Calm down. There is no one here that does not belong." He waited until she stopped yelling, then removed his hands, looking down at her for a moment before speaking again. "If you would like, I can introduce you. She has always been here, but probably keeps herself hidden because of your father."

Turning back to the pond, Syght spoke in a warbling, watery sounding language. The language of the Naiads. After a moment, a feminine head rose from the water. At first she appeared formed from the water, but when her head was above the pond, it solidified into a dark haired girl. The Naiad's large eyes studied Vivian for a moment before turning and speaking to Syght in her language.

With a gentle smile, Syght looked at Vivian. "Miss, this is-" he paused, speaking to the Naiad for a moment. "She prefers the name Hera. Hera is a Naiad. This is actually her pond. Though she has no problem sharing with a beansidhe like yourself."

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:43 am
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian glares at him as if she found him stupid in the first few seconds of his words. Her tears where preventlent and she did all but try to wail. " No it is my water And if you know so much about me and im a beansidhe." She hiccups her voice was getting high and becoming a wail . " Then why am I crying!"

Vivian runs inside maybe he could figure that one out...But he was right and in the moment she knew. She didn't want to be a Fae, it was wrong and she just wanted to be normal. She sits on the ground in the middle of her home. Vivian wraps her arms around he legs and sigh the tears where still falling but she had gotten her warning cries down. I never asked to be different..

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:AWESOME!! hahah no problem deary  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

At first, Syght stared at her uncomprehending. Why was she so upset? Then, as she ran off, all of her words and actions came together and he felt as though he couldn't breathe. Of course. She was a beansidhe. He turned to look at Hera the Naiad, but she had already disappeared.

Letting out an agonized cry he took his anger out on the nearest tree, the knuckles on that hand splitting and bleeding. He didn't wait around for them to heal. He ran full-out towards the house. His mind was spinning a hundred miles an hour but he had to know for sure if he was right. And the only person who could tell him that was Vivian. He slowed as he neared the house. He didn't want to frighten her.

He started towards her as he saw her sitting on the floor.
"Mistress-."

He caught himself and stopped. He sighed, and when he spoke again, his voice had dropped to a whisper. "I am sorry, Vivian." He sat down next to her, his right, bloodied, hand sat limp on his knee, and he stared at the blood as it dripped onto his other leg. "Few Sidhe, or Fae, grow up without knowing what they are, but that is no excuse. I should not have said anything."

He sighed again, watching as the skin and muscle of his hand knitted itself back together. He wiped the last remnants of blood off on his pants. Syght finally looked up at her, reaching a tentative hand out and placing it on her arm. He wanted to embrace her, to hug her, but he knew that would probably not be appreciated.

"To- to answer your question, you are crying because you are a beansidhe. A beansidhe wails- A beansidhe wails when someone's death is near." He took a deep breath. Here came the hard part. "Now... Not I have a question, if you don't mind. What is your father, to raise you to think that being Fae is wrong?"

Syght felt he knew the answer already, but he braced himself anyway. He could hope he was wrong, but to him, the answer was clear.

'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Mind racing Vivian doesn't look at him. She looks at her hands in her lap. Vivian wipes her eyes and sniffles. She smelt the blood so she looked over as watched his hand. It healed itself and she just wanted to scream at it. Scream at it from not being normal. Yell at it because his hand wasn't suppose to be like that though that's how it decided it would work that way. She wanted to blame his self healing hand for all her problems.

" No you shouldn't have." She doesn't move his hand though it wasn't comforting. It felt like lead pushing her down. " I knew why I was crying... you just also upset me making the feeling worse." She fiddles with her fingers in her lap. The tears had dried the girl was gone or far enough away for the crying to stop. " Because its wrong. Humans are superior and- here its wrong and you're killed because of it, because that's not how life works. You shouldn't be so mutated that you threaten superiors."

She pushes his hand away, the stupid question. " I like in a world where your hunted if you're modified , I don't care where you grew up. That's not my life." Her words harsh; they come out like tsunami waves crashing onto land.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght watched her face as she spoke, unsure if she believed what she was saying or just repeating words from memory. He made a small noise of anger in the back of his throat at the words "Humans are superior." He stood as she finished, too agitated to remain seated. He paced in the small area, his hands clenched into fists.

When he spoke, he was clearly angry, this being the first time he'd raised his voice above a murmur. "Of course. I knew it. Your father is a Hunter." He spat the word, as if it left a bad taste in his mouth. And in fact, it did. "Humans. They like to think they're superior, that is true. But the truth is, Sidhe have been here far longer. The Sidhe are nature. They are the trees and the forests and the rivers and the ocean."

Syght sighed, looking down at Vivian with haunted eyes that had seen more years than his body looked. "There was a time when all human's believed and protected the Sidhe. The lived with them, side by side. Human and Fae worked together. Then human's began forgetting. They built their cities and ruined the land. Weakening the Sidhe." He growled in anger, wishing for something to hit.

"But that is not where they stopped, why would it be? Human's, as they often do, began to fear the Sidhe, for they were more powerful. They had control of the elements, no, they were the elements. If they so wished, the Sidhe could tear down everything human's built.

So human's began hunting the Fae. Killing them, one by one. This precluded the only time in known history that the Seelie and Unseelie courts actually worked together for mutual benefit. Together, using the power of both Light and Dark, they created the Protectors. The Protector's were once human, but were given what appears to be everlasting life and powers similar to those of the Fae. "

His voice dropped and he stopped, staring out the window towards the direction of the pond. "The role of the Protector is to help the Fae hide. To remain undiscovered by human's. And to protect them, with his life, should the need arise."

Syght felt tears slide down his cheeks, and he did nothing to stop them.
'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivan's face gets red with anger. She stands and pokes him in the chest. " I didn't ask you to come and ruin my view points okay?" She was looking at him with dark blue eyes. " I don't care what Fae's are other than unworthy pitiful creatures." She shoves him in the shoulders. " And if we are so powerful and almighty WHERE IS EVERYBODY." She frowns and motions in the air around her. " yeah that's right there dead. I swear to you everyday of my life if felt different I've been dying inside, not because of any human. " She walks away from him before she did something she'd regret.

Her voice drops. " and don't you DARE talk about my father like he means less than you do. " She glares at him. " never once was HE a slave." She takes a stab at him. " Nor did he Ever make me feel low." he was crying yet she could care less about his tears. " And look you're here and other Fae's are not! HUMANS wiped them off the face of the earth because they couldn't even protect themselves..." She shakes her head her face a bright red. She bites her lip afraid of her own outburst. She runs to the pond and submerges in its waters.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

His tears dried quickly as he listened to Vivian speak. The tears and sorrow were replaced by a white hot burning anger. Instead of flushing red like, Vivian's, the color drained from his face, his eyes flashing dangerously. But he said nothing. A hollow feeling appeared in his gut at her words. He knew they were true, and he hated her for it. For all of it. He let her run, but he followed shortly after.

Anger tinted his vision red, and even he didn't know what he would do if he got his hands on her. However, the first few steps out of the door, a wave of nausea swept over him so powerful that he bent double and retched. However, it had been so long since he had eaten that it was nothing but bile. Breathing slowly through his mouth, Syght sat down heavily.

He knew what that was. It was a not so subtle warning from the beings that had given him his powers. They were saying "You're meant to protect the Fae, not intend to injure them." Standing, Syght let loose everything he was feeling in one prolonged cry. All the hate, all the anger, everything. The sound could be heard for miles around. He kicked uselessly at the ground, but looked up as a gentle breeze began around him.

Though there was nothing he could clearly see, a form appeared swirling in the air above him. A Sylph. A spirit of the air. He felt whirling air circle his cheek, and he closed his eyes. Soon, though, the presence was gone. He stared at where she had been and tears began falling again.

"Unworthy, pitiful creature." He whispered, though the words were directed at himself. "They are not dead," he continued, speaking to himself. "they continue to survive, not fighting, but hiding."

With a sigh, Syght turned towards the pond. He knew that was where she had gone, but he was slow to follow. His feet picked their way across the uneven land until he knelt next to the pond. He caught the outline of a face in the water, but he didn't acknowledge the Naiad. He spoke to the water.

"I am sorry, Mistress. But you are wrong. Fae are not the unworthy, pitiful creatures that you believe. They are strong, and surviving. They are smart, and they live still. They are not all dead. They hide in the very essence of nature.

I... I am the unworthy one. You are correct, I am here and others are not. And I wish that it were not so, Mistress. You cannot know how much I wish that I were not here. That I had perished and they had lived. But that is not how this world works. I do not know if it was the Protector Blessing that saved me, or if one or the other Court intervened. But I am here. And your father bought me, I am sure, to protect you. And I will do so until my dying breath."

Syght didn't realize he was crying again until he saw the ripples from one of his tears dropping into the pond.
'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian frowns as she swims in the water. Unknowing of her power she did nothing to act upon it, knowingly; she had no idea she had disappeared into the clear blue water. Though the water was still tainted with the woman making her cry. " You're going to die just go away.." She wipes her eyes though the woman doesn't leave.

Syght comes and it only infuriated her more. " I've told you before im not Mistress." her face goes red once again. her head immerges from the middle of the pond. " They don't live happily. In fear? in hiding? Does that sound happy to you?!" I don't want you here! he brain screamed and she went back down into the water and water rises from the pond and splashes Syght. It was from Vivian though she didn't know how and she wasn't truly controlling it. Under the water she cries. Hard because the word as she knew it was falling apart and the Naiad was bleeding polluting her human water.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 am
lovemusictot

[OOC: Sorry. Again on my tablet. It's a handy thing.]

Syght stood silently staring at the water. A human wouldn't know it to look at it, but he saw the Naiad dying. An area to the far end of the pond was lightening. It was pure. It was the Naiad's life ebbing away. Soon, when she was gone, the pond would be completely free of human taint. Something the Protector knew that she could never have done in life. Syght kicked a nearby tree (breaking three of his toes) and yelled some choice words in Latin.

However, he couldn't cry anymore. He couldn't feel anger, he couldn't even feel sorrow. The only thing he felt was numb, drained. With a sigh deeper than the Grand Canyon, Syght turned lethargically, heading for the house. About three steps in, everything about the day, being bought, meeting a beansidhe, and the emotional roller coaster that ensued, caught up with him. That on top of three days with no food or water and very little sleep, made him pass out. Right in the middle of the yard.  

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:28 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

The pond went silent. The wound her father had given the Naiad had took its toll. Just emerging from the water slightly she cried. Vivian soon was clear headed. Not thinking of the evil things Syght had said or how badly her back itched again.

Vivian heads out of the water she wasn't drenched as she should have been yet the young woman thought nothing of it. She walks towards the door and gasps seeing the man on the ground. She lets out a squeak in disarray and runs to his side. " I would call your name but I cant remember it..." She checks his pulse. Her heart was beating faster than her feet made her run as she ran to get water to splash on him.

When the water hits his body her heart stops and she watches the water take an unusual path along his face and down his cheek. She bites her lip and bends down next to him. " No." She shakes his shoulders. " No stop get up." She feels true tears streak her face. " I-I didn't mean to hurt you."

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:No problem  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:50 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

When the water splashed his face, Syght's eyes blinked open. Squinting up at her, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. He swallowed convulsively before he could say anything out loud. After all, she probably hated him. He had come here and ruined her perfect fantasy that she was just a normal human girl. Putting a hand to his head, Syght leaned into a sitting position with a slight groan.

Rubbing his eyes, he let out a laugh. Not loud. Not long. But it was truly mirthful and it felt good after so long with barely a smile. Turning his head, he met Vivian's eyes and... promptly forgot what he was going to say. Blinking a few times in silence, he finally remembered.

"You didn't hurt me, Vivian." He whispered. "I... have not had much to eat or drink for three days and even less sleep. Today has been... well, exhausting."

Putting a hand to the ground, Sight heaved himself up, swaying slightly as the world seemed to spin around him in ways it wasn't supposed to. Reaching a hand out to Vivian, he turned to the house.

"Shall we go inside?"
'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

[OOC: Sorry! Been a LOOOONG and busy week. Worked seven days straight. Just now got off of my last day. Time to sleep for two days! And post in between. xD]
lovemusictot

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:34 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian watches him nervously afraid he'd pass out again. She grabs him quickly and pulls him up and carries him inside."well that would have been a better foot to start off on." she sits him down on thhe couch and heads into the kitchen to make him a quick soup and tea. She mummbles as she cooking looking over at him. Seeing him out scared her and Vivian didn't want to have to see it ever again.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC: totally fine. No computer due to virus so om on my phone ;(  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out