Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Creature hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght collapsed on the couch with a sigh. He leaned his head back and every muscle turned to jelly. He didn't think he could've lifted his head if he'd wanted to. He heard Vivian moving around in the kitchen, but he couldn't even turn his head to look. He closed his eyes. His head was pounding, seemingly in time with the thumps and sounds from the kitchen.

When she came back with the soup and tea, Syght could barely look at her. Not for any personal reason, but because he could barely move his head. He took the soup, and managed a few spoonfuls before he set it to the side again. Cradling the tea with both hands, he sipped the liquid, letting it warm him through.

"Thank you, Miss Vivian. It- I am sorry."
'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough
To forgive me for my failure.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[OOC: Ouch! Hope you get that squared away quickly!]
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:11 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
up everything I've learned
in life...

Vivian frowned sighs looking at the man in front of her could barely himself from falling apart. She bites her lip nervously and lays her hand against his head."are you sick? Can I do anything else?" still thinking it was her fault the feeling of guilt rose in the pit of her stomach. " I can send for my dad...or call the doctor..." considering Vivian hated doctor visits she was hoping they could skip the second choice and he'd pull himself together.
" anything?" She grabs a throw blanket and tosses it on him.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght looked at Vivian, and a hand reached out without him meaning it to, but he caught it before he could touch her. His fingertips were barely six inches away from her face. His cheeks flushed red and he dropped his gaze to his hands in his lap. To give himself something to do, he drained the tea and picked up the bowl of soup again.

Syght nearly choked on his first spoonful of soup at her questions. Pounding his chest with a fist, he coughed it away.

"No, Mistress. I don't need you... father. Or a doctor. I... cannot get sick, honestly."

He took the blanket she tossed at him and spread it over his legs, deciding to focus on finishing up the soup.
'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

[OOC: sorry! would like to say I was giving you time to get your computer fixed but... well I wasn't.!]
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian watches his hand wide eyed, though she suddenly couldn't seem to move her legs. She snaps out watching him eat. " Though you are perfectly susceptible to fainting."

Vivian moves away to start cleaning, she was nervous. She was stuck with him and she didn't know why. Vivian goes to cleaning the home as she normally would during the day, sweeping, dusting, getting dinner ready for her fathers return. Though now she knew he wasn't coming and She was really only serving herself and the liar in the other room. She wasn't different there was no way.. though that little devil nagged her. That little devil called her conscience.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:not sure If I should be okay or upset with that lol  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:45 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght nearly choked on a spoonful of soup as he laughed at her comment. The laughter quickly turned to coughing, as he didn't want her to think he was laughing at her. He finished the rest of the soup, bringing the bowl up to his lips and tipping the rest of the liquid into his mouth. Standing, he brought the bowl to where Vivian was cleaning.

He stood just behind her, not touching, but close, and reached around her to place the bowl in the sink. Placing both hands on either side of her on the sink, he leaned close and spoke quietly in her ear, his breath brushing her cheek.

"I should be the one doing that,"He whispered.

'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

[OOC: Lol! Just be glad that I'm not lying to you?]
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 am
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian was cleaning up the dishes she no longer need as she cooked. She felt his presence, it felt light a light ocean breeze, but then as he got closer it felt like the waves had engulfed her and she was drowning. She held her breath and watched his arms pass around her, They where hard to ignore. Vivian bites her lip and tries to not collapse under him, just because.

Vivian's heart fluttered though it was short lived as she regained the ability to talk. " I- This is all I do..." She felt the red come about her face. "I honestly don't think you here to do my chores." She swallows and turns to face him, She felt like slowly melted butter and she leaned back over the sink. " Maybe you are suppose to go to the market like he does or.. or.." She looks around trying to avoid his eye contact.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:lol im goo with that.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght blinked once, then twice. Taken aback. He felt his heart in his throat as he looked at her. He shifted ever so slightly, until he was bare inches away from touching her. But he didn't. He felt as though she was made of glass and would shatter at the lightest touch. He took in a deep breath, holding it until spots danced in front of his vision. He let it out slowly, reaching out a hand and brushing her cheekbone lightly with the back of his knuckles.

"You talk as if... he's never coming back."

'.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

[OOC: ]
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 am
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian watches him. He was so close. She watches his hand come to her face. First afraid he was going to hurt her for being mean to him she flinches but soon learns better. " He's never sent anyone to watch over me,,," She looks up at him. " Either he wants me to go away or he knows he's not going to come back.." She drops her eyes feeling them fill with their own source of water.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght felt a frown cross his face. And then it turned to a scowl. He didn't like anything that could cause this... delicate girl to cry. He was instantly protective of her, and it had nothing to do with her being a Sidhe. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed her head to his chest, uncaring about the tears that fell on his bare chest.

He still hadn't had time to dress again after his exercise. Not that the rags could ever be made to look even remotely clean. He felt his own eyes brim with tears, a reaction to her crying, not that thought that her father would not return. He did not let them fall, though. He rubbed her back softly. And even though the words went against everything he wanted, he spoke quietly, whispering in her ear.

"He doesn't want you to leave. He's your father."His arms tightened around her, pulling her as close to him as he could, but not so tight that she couldn't breath.

"He will come back. He wouldn't just leave you here. Not with... me."The last sentence was just barely audible, but it spoke volumes about what he thought of himself.'Not with how useless I am.'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:37 am
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

As the warm tears dripped off her cheek and onto him she began to just feel better. She hadn't meant to cry in front of his, of again, but she knew he was just trying to soothe her. Her father went on those crazy witch hunts before and didn't come back for months. She stifles a soft laugh that was strained. " No. You don't understand.." She sinks more into his embrace. " He doesn't leave without a goodbye unless he doesn't know he'll be back...They are probably looking for something crazy.."
She looks at his chest and puts a hand there. " They are probably looking for the grimm reaper or something insane." She shakes her head and moves back, wiping her tears. " Lets.." She taps his chest with her finger then moves her hand away with a small blush. " Maybe get you clothes."

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght stiffened as she warmed to his embrace, afraid of doing something wrong. Of making some move that she would not like. Or something else to alienate her. He blinked in confusion, about to correct her belief of any Grim Reaper, but he stopped as she pulled away.

As Vivian tapped his chest, he reached out to recapture her hand, but stopped himself. He quickly moved away from her, stepping backwards. The back of his neck to the tips of his ears flushed red. He cleared his throat, running a hand through his hair.

" Uh- Of course, Mistress."

' .'

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:56 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian watches his hand. Though she pulls her hand way she wanted him to go for what she thought he was going to do. He's eyes go darker and she looks down. Feeling alone she nods and heads to her fathers room. " Don't call me that." She whispers.

She walks toward her fathers room and opens his closet, most were plain, though all the shirts where slightly open. " I don't know if you'll fit, he is thin bu not as thin as you." She blushes hoping he wouldn't take any offence. " Pants are here." she blushes she felt wrong going through her fathers stuff. " Ill be in the garden before the sun goes down." She heads out.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC: Maybe Syght can find a photobook of the family with the mom or a journal of the dad  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght mentally kicked himself when he saw the light in Vivian's eyes die. His fingernails dug into his palms as he clenched his hands to keep him from reaching for her again. He murmured a quiet apology as he followed her to her father's room. Leaning against the desk, Syght swallowed a convulsive feeling of guilt as he watched her look around the room with dead eyes.

"Of course, Vivian," He murmured as the door swung shut behind her.

Pushing himself off of the desk, Syght turned his attention to the only thing of interest in the room, a plain notebook on the center of the desk. Flipping it open to the front page, he stopped, staring. Taped to the inside of the front cover was a single photograph. In the center was an obviously younger Vivian. Flanking her were a man and a woman. Her mother and father he assumed. His attention was fully on the woman. She looked remarkably like Vivian. Could have passed for a sister.

Syght felt he couldn't breath. Were half-Sidhe possible? Could a beansidhe mate with a human? He shook his head, the question moving to the back of his mind. His mind turned to the writing, skimming just long enough to note the careful, precise penmanship. A man completely in charge and in control of his world.

He slammed the book shut, not wanting to read the words of a Hunter. He moved, standing again, stripping away the tattered remains of his pants and exchanging them for a pair of light grey jeans. They were twice too big in the middle, and he cinched it with a belt. Looking up, he caught sight of himself in the mirror and suppressed a sneer.

He looked like a starving scarecrow. The bags under his eyes were well pronounced, the color of his skin pale and pulled too tight around his bones. Letting out a harsh sigh, he moved to the closet, pulling out a shirt so dark a blue that it was nearly black. Leaving it unbuttoned, he moved back to the desk. Taking the notebook, he hid it between the headboard of the bed and the mattress. He didn't want Vivian finding it.

Finally, running a hand through his hair, he exited the room, moving to the garden. He stood behind Vivian silently. Watching her.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

[OOC: Alright, I tried typing this up three times on my tablet and lost it every time. Grah! Fourth Time's the charm? ]
lovemusictot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
in life...

Vivian cries in the garden silently, peacefully. It had dawned on her that in the day Syght was here was the time she had cried and hid from the world the most in her life. She lets the tears fall to the ground and soon there was nothing for her to cry over. She began picking the good fruits and vegetables putting them in her small basket.

There was a shadow that hovered over her and her path of strawberries and it made hard to find the perfect ones. " What?" She turns and her eyes grow big seeing Syght. " oh!" She blushes " well you look better..." she smiles weakly, afraid he'd be upset with her for who-knows what. She stands holding the basket at her hip. " Um well we can head in it's getting late...You didn't have to come out." her cheeks flushed.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC: On my god! lol you didn't have to! I could have made Vivian find one.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght was frozen as he watched Vivian. She was crying again. He knew he should comfort her, but where to start? 'I'm sorry your father may never come back?' 'I'm sorry I opened my mouth and ruined your entire life? Oh, and I may have been wrong?' So he stood there in silence until she noticed him.

He frowned at the look on her face, her eyes seemed to grow in her head. Was she afraid of him? It couldn't be. He was seeing only his fears. She blushed, but that heart-breaking smile was too much. She was afraid. Of him. Instinctively, he reached out to take the basket from her. Wetting his lips, he balanced the basket on the top of his head confidently.

"I wanted to-," his words stumbled as he changed his mind. "make sure you were alright."

He moved to the door, opening it up and gesturing for her to enter ahead of him.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

lovemusictot

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash