Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Creature hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:29 am
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
up everything I've learned
in life...

Vivian nods and stand up wiping off her dress from the small amount of dirt that collected on her knees. She giggles at the basket on his head and shakes her head. She heads in and looks back at him, " Uh why are you carrying it like that?" She looks at her basket wanting a strawberry but he had height on her that even her toes weren't going to help her reach.

"Put it down on the counter please." she gets out a strainer to wash the fruits. the smell of the steak, she made him, began to wander through the house as it finished cooking. She looked at him then fixes a wrinkle in his shirt with a blush before moving back to rinsing off the lettuce and spinach for herself. " Um, Syght?" She pulls the steak out and lets it cool. " do you like lettuce or potatoes?" She had both now almost done with the dinner. She was nervous around him, it made her palms sweat.

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght felt a small smile pull at his lips at her giggle. He shrugged her question off, though, it wasn't really important, was it? She obviously wasn't expecting an answer, as she continued inside. He placed the basket on the counter as she asked, and stepped back.

His stomach grumbled at the smell of cooking meat, and his mouth watered to accompany it. Another smile pulled at his lips at her question.
' '

"Whatever works, Miss. Potatoes or Lettuce are both fine."

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough
To forgive me for my failure.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[OOC: ]
lovemusictot

GoldDreams

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:10 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
Vivian Snake
~Three words can sum
up everything I've learned
in life...

Vivian nods. She had the salad out and so it made sense to just make a larger portion and slit it. She cuts the tomatoes and add it to the salad then goes into the fridge to pull out a raspberry vinaigrette drizzling it on the salad.
Taking the steak from the oven she pulls it out and sets the plates. " Do you want anything to drink?" Vivian sticks her fork into her salad and takes a bite. She smiles. " MMmm." She grabs the plates and brings them to the dinning room. " Come on Syght."

It goes on~

User Image
OOC:  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out