Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
(posting image first even though its starting in a store.)

Naxus walked in through the front door of the shop after making sure his sidearm and knife were both secured and in proper place. He looked around for a few moments before he started walking down the cages with his side arm on the most visible side of his leg to the cages looking around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 pm
Shadow Battora

User Image

Roselia looked up as she saw a man come inside the store that had been her home for a long time. She blinked when she saw the weapons on him, clear as day, like he was more prepared for war than for shopping for a slave. She crossed her legs under her as she sat in her cage, off from the main floor, she'd long since gathered that the store owner didn't want to sell her, something about her being 'too pretty' she'd over heard. Roselia smiled softly and politely as the man walked around and looked at the other slaves in the shop.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

(No clue if I did the quote thing right)
User Image

Naxus after a few moments of looking at the slaves on the main floor he looked around to find the counter where the owner normally would be. He looked around for a second then after not seeing anyone he drew his knife and slamed the side of the blade into the nearest cage scaring the slave inside half to death. "Owner of this store show yourself." he said as he slide the blade smoothly back into its sheath silantly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 am
Shadow Battora

User Image

Roselia jumped and bit her lip when the man hit the cage of that poor slave. It was another moment before the store owner, a wizened old man, came out and frowned at the man at the counter, "What can I do for you Sonny?" He asked as he moved closer. Roselia leaned forward a little, curious.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus raised one of his eyebrows as the owner called him 'sonny'. He started to walk around as he spoke. "I was looking for a good slave and was told your shop was one that had....Shall we say the best." He paused next to a cage tapping his hip above his sidearm. "I take it you do not keep those ones on the main floor, from what I'm seeing." He added giving the owner a look he was sure gave his unasked question to the human.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:41 am
Shadow Battora

"I prefer to keep some of the slaves to myself, I've certainly been around long enough to afford to do so. But if you insist, I will be willing to part with one or two." He answered with a shrug of his old, thinning, shoulders. Roselia slipped a little closer to the bars of her tiny cell in an effort to get a better view of the customer, who was this man?  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:55 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus turned his head for a second "I do, one moment." He said putting two fingers to his ear, "reading you Iron over," he said. Before nodding a couple of times. "Well if the beast will not stay captured just shoot it." He said then shrugged "Alright take Riley and Fixed with you over." He added as he flicked the barley visable ear piece off." Now where was I" he asked as he looked at the owner again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and tilted her head as she listened to the man. What was he? what did he do? She was curious now, she'd never seen anyone like him come in before.

The old owner looked at Naxus and nodded as he motioned him over, "Here I have the more... exotic slaves." He said, "The most beautiful and well behaved."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started after the owner. "Have any... Shall we say not human." He said trying to not show his disgust in having to use the word this early in the day. He also tapped his communicator again then pulled the small ear piece out and put it in his pocket above his knife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:45 am
The shop owner frowned, but nodded and led him over to the cages near Roselia, "Here we have a few Neko, a werewolf, a vampire..." He hesitated, "And an Elf." He said as he reached Roselia's cage.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus tilted his head for a second hearing the last word and not recognizing it. "A Elf? And what exactly is a Elf?" He asked as he tried to think back to the simulator that taught him of different races but could not remember it ever mentioning anything about Elfs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 am
Shadow Battora

the store owner looked at Naxus, "You're not normal are you Sonny?" he asked as he shook his head and pointed to Roselia, "She is an Elf. A creature that prefers forests and open spaces and animals, and trees. This one has been in captivity since she was about six or seven human years of age."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus shrugged for a moment. "I'm not human if that is what you mean." He said before moving to get a closer look at the girl. "What is she good at?" he asked as he made sure he was still a few steps away from the owner with only the side of his eye to keep watch on the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked up at the man inquiring about her. She smiled shyly at him before the owner shrugged, "Basic chores." He said, "And she can garden and deal with animals." He said, tone clearly trying to dissuade the man from buying her, "But other than that she's fairly useless."

Roselia looked down and bit her lip, she didn't like being talked about like that, it wasn't true after all, the old man just wanted to keep her for himself. but she was obedient, she wouldn't say anything.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus looked at the old man with one eyebrow arched. "Then she might be very useful to me. Even more so when I go to the labs." He said as he leaned to his left and right trying to get a better view of the Elf. "What is your name?" He asked making sure it was clear he wanted the Elf to answer and not the store owner.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff