Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:48 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled at him, "That's what I'm here for Master." She said as she patted his hand and then moved to carefully collect the delicate blossoms from the plants.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:03 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus toke a step back and started to watch. "Maybe to many of these things got tapped. I am having more fun than normal in this room." He said as he tilted his head trying to remember the last time he was even in the room let alone having fun.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:07 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia laughed and shook her head, "Or perhaps you are finally realizing that nature can be something more than mere dirt and leaves," She teased her Master as she nudged him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:21 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus could not help but smile. "I guess so. All it toke was a girl.....I suddenly feel like the original all of a sudden." He said still smiling.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and smiled slightly, "Really? What makes you say that Master?" She asked as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:49 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started to let his eyes wonder. "The original was not someone anyone liked as a enemy, mostly because of how long he had trained to fight, it toke almost two-hundred something years before he met a single girl. From there he started to become more relaxed, friendly, and social." He said smiling as he thought back on the stories. "No one knows where they met though. Some say his Chrysalis forest, others say a field of chrysalis flowers."  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia gasped and looked up at Naxus, "That's a beautiful story." She breathed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:57 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus shrugged. "After hearing it a few thousand times you start to think to much about it. Yet. It still speaks of his heart." He said as he started to fiddle with one of the tanks.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:14 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia nodded and walked over to Naxus and put her hand over his chest, where his heart was, "In my experience, little though it may be despite my age, everyone, and everything, has a heart, Master Naxus. Be they plant, animal, or what humans call the 'higher thinking' creatures such as themselves. Even clones have a heart that makes them unique, where perhaps there DNA might not."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started to feel his face turn red. "I-I never looked at it in that way before." He said as he looked away. "Thanks Nir'vod Roselia." He added smiling again.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled softly and took her hand back slowly, "Perhaps you just needed someone to help you adjust your self views Master."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus nodded slowly. "Maybe....Looks like we are almost done collecting the seeds to....You are pretty skilled with this to have never seen one of these before." He said as he started looking through the flowers. "Where....Is...One of them..." He said as he started to look deeper into the planted areas.  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked around and bit her lip, "I didn't cause any of them to move." She said, voice concerned and confused in turns.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:14 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus reached further in and finally pulled his arm back making sure to hide what he grabbed out of sight.. "You did not. I hid it further back away from everyone and everything." He said as he toke a step closer to Roselia and motioned for her to look down. "I need to borrow your head for a second."  

Shadow Battora

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:19 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and looked at him before she moved closer, that had to be the oddest request she'd ever heard, "My head?"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff