Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus nodded as he started to fill around in his pack on his hip. "Though I might have wanted to find the other part before I asked that." He said as he flipped through the random assortment of minor trinkets in the bag around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 pm
Shadow Battora

She watched him silently as he rummaged for something. She was curious and confused as to what he was possibly talking about.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus tilted his head as he pulled a small wooden stick out and putting it together behind his back he quickly placed it in Roselias hair. It was a hair piece thanks to the stick, with a very bright pink chrysalis flower on the end so that it sat ontop of her hair. "There we go." He said nodding to himself as he bent over to close the tanks with the seeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and then blushed softly, "I-thank you Master.." She whispered softly as she watched him close the tanks, "I've never been given a gift before... I'll cherish it." She said sweetly.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus smiled. "That's not right, lovely maidens should always be given gifts. Plus at lest this one will not die easily as long as it keeps receiving the emotion it is bent to." He said as he lifted the bigger tank onto his back and offered to hand t he smaller lighter one to her. "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled slightly and blushed as she ducked her head and took the smaller tank when it was offered to her. "I-I... Thank you..." She said sweetly, shyly, as she looked up at Naxus.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:23 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus smiled as he opened the door and started toward the elevator. "Now-" He stopped mid sentence as he tripped over what looked like a green vine trying to dig into the metal of the floor. "What in the Warlord and Peacekeeper name is...Is that a vine?" He said as he recovered trying not to turn red from the embarrassing fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:44 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and tilted her head to the side as she tilted her head and looked at it, "It is, most definitely, a vine." She confirmed, "Though I don't know what it's doing here. I haven't accessed my powers..."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus looked at her, tilted his head for a second then it hit him just what was going on. "Of course. Thats what happened." He said as he pulled a revolver out and loaded it with one bullet, shot the vine and turned on his heels as it cought fire and burned to ash. "I should have seen it sooner. We may need to put the flowers on a rush to be planted at this rate." He added as he started to move faster to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and shook her head as she looked at the ash and then followed behind Naxas, back to the elevator, "What's wrong? What's going on?" She asked, nervous and worried, "Master?"  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:05 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus quickly activated the elevator and looked around it, even inside the vents themselves. "Do you remember what I said about Dryad? That was one of his vines....Looks like either he has gotten strong enough to out power the current number of Chrysalis or.....They have started to weaken." He said as he bit his thumb. "I may need to find Nii-san....And your help if they have weaken." he said as the elevator opened to the now empty living room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:49 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and nodded as she took a deep breath and moved a strand of hair out of her eyes, "I'll help in anyway I can."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus nodded as he walked to the back door and opened it. "Well, shall we get started?" He asked as he heard something land on a metal vehicle then go over the wall. "Yuu....What did I tell him about not using the doors in the morning." He said sighing .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia giggled slightly and shook her head at Naxus, "I wouldn't know Master, I wasn't there for that conversation." She teased softly.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:18 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started to laugh. "You should have been. It was one of the funniest fights we have ever had. He was climbing up everything he could." He said trying to catch his breath remembering the day.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff