Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply Anime Help Guild Main Forum
Phoanexa's weekly anime post Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 pm
Sorry it's been so long everyone but Phoanexa's weekly anime post is back.

This week I present the anime Log Horizon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Log Horizon
The story begins when 30,000 Japanese gamers are trapped in the fantasy online game world Elder Tale. What was once a sword-and-sorcery world is now the real world. The main lead Shiroe attempts to survive with his old friend Naotsugu and the beautiful assassin Akatsuki.

Unlike SAO this anime doesn't focus on gamers trying to escape the game, but gamers trying to adapt and live in their new world which was once a game.

I found the first episode on youtube so those who have time are welcome to watch it! biggrin

http://youtu.be/C0UGeDBIsm8  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:42 pm
It's nearly the end of January, this month went by fast huh? I'm here to present another weekly anime which I've decided to post a winter anime.

Mahou Sensou

In this modern magic action story, Takeshi Nanase is an ordinary high school boy who has a somewhat dark past. Due to certain circumstances, he formed a "fake" couple with his childhood friend Kurumi Isoshima, but otherwise, he lives a normal life. However, one day, he comes across a girl named Mui Aiba, in a uniform he has never seen before, collapsed on the school campus. This encounters changes Takeshi's destiny completely. Mui tells Takeshi that she is a magician, and she apologizes, for she turned Takeshi into a magician, too. What Takeshi once knew as one world is actually two — the world where magicians live and the world where humans live.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 am
Both of these are good anime biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:23 pm
Moonlight Resonance
Both of these are good anime biggrin

I'm glad you like them. I hope you continue to like the anime I present in the future.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:34 pm
Hi everyone! It's time for Phoanexa's anime of the week! This week I'm presenting the new winter anime:

Hamatora The Animation

The story revolves around "Minimum" or "minor miracle"—special hereditary powers discovered only in an extremely limited number of humans. Those who possess such powers are known as "Minimum Holders."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 pm
Hey everyone it's me again. I've been continuing my search for new winter anime. From my previous posts I've been finding that there are a lot of good winter anime. This week I present to you Witch Craft Works.

Witch Craft Works

Takamiya Honoka is a regular student whose only problem seems to be that he sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the school's #1 beauty. They have never spoken to each other before and any small interaction between them immediately results in her fanclub beating him. Yet when a falling part of the school's building is about to send him to the afterlife, it's Kagari that comes to his rescue. Only... she's dressed as a witch, carrying him in her arms and floating on a broom?! Kagari tells him it is her mission to protect him and that now she can finally protect him openly rather than undercover.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 pm
Hello everyone and welcome back to Phoanexa's weekly anime suggestions. Today's anime aired last summer. Due to the dwindling amount of anime I can suggest I decided to go back and suggest a summer anime. This week's anime is a comedy called Blood Lad.

Blood Lad
Staz is the vampire boss of a section of the demon world, but he has little interest in human blood. He's more infatuated with Japanese culture. When he learns that Yanagi Fuyumi, a Japanese teenage girl, accidentally wanders into the demon city, he jumps to the occasion. However, while Staz deals with an intruder on his turf, the oblivious Fuyumi is killed by a monster and becomes a wandering ghost. The disappointed Staz vows to her that he will find a way to bring Fuyumi back to life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 pm
Hi everyone it's me again. It's time once more for my weekly anime. This weeks anime is Phi Brain. Since there is now a season three out and still running I thought I would start off by recommending the first season.

Phi Brain

Kaito Daimon is a brilliant 16-year-old teenager who loves to solve puzzles. He acquires an enigmatic item called the Armband of Orpheus that allows him to fully use his brain, but that consequentially drains him completely. Currently attending Root Academy, he is invited by the school principal to confront a secret organization named POG that creates deadly Sage Puzzles. Given the title of Einstein, Kaito battles against the mysterious group in order to keep a promise he made as a child while at the same time he heads towards the ultimate test: the Puzzle of God.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm
Hey everyone it's time for a new Phoanexa's anime of the week! This week I'm suggesting a comedy anime called The Wallflower. It may be a bit older but I swear this comedy anime is hilarious where four good looking guys try to turn a girl who loves horror and blood and anything and everything creepy into a lady.

Wallfower
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:50 pm
Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on in so long. I'm finally doing another anime of the week. This weeks anime is Brave 10.

Brave 10

A young ninja named Saizo Kirigakure is trying to find meaning and direction in his life when he encounters Isanami, who is fleeing from assassins. He manages to save her life, and she then asks him to act as her bodyguard until she reaches her destination. When they arrive in the protected territory of Sanada, Saizo falls into a meeting with Sasuke Sarutobi, leader of the famed ninja group. Sanada has gathered these bold and talented ninjas together in order to bring an end to Japan's era of war. Meanwhile, Isanami's mysterious hidden power comes to light.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 pm
Hi again! It's time for my anime of the week so let's get started! This week I decided to put up an old classic-Slayers.

Slayers

Lina Inverse, the infamous sorceress otherwise known as "The Bandit Killer," greatly enjoys taking from the rich (as well as everyone else) and giving to herself. On a fairly routine destruction of a bandit hideout, she finds a strange orihalcon statue among her spoils, but she is tailed the next day by surviving bandits before she is saved by a swordsman named Gourry (whose help Lina says she didn't need). Unfortunately for Lina, there are others searching for the statue, and who would give anything to obtain it. Standing against her are Zelgadis, a mysterious swordsman whose tough skin and cold personality make him a serious threat, and Rezo the Red Priest, the most powerful magi of the age. If Lina's going to protect her loot, she's gonna have to fight to survive, too!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 pm
Hi it's me again. For this anime of the week I picked the adventure comedy Kyo Kara Maoh.

Kyo Kara Maoh

While on his way home from school, Yuri Shibuya sees his classmate, Ken Murata, being harassed by bullies. When Yuri intervenes, Murata runs away, and Yuri becomes their new target. They force him into the girls' bathroom and shove his face into a toilet, where a portal suddenly appears. Yuri is sucked in and is rendered unconscious. He wakes up to discover himself in a strange world where no one speaks Japanese. Yuri comes to find out that he is of demon lineage and is the king of this world, The Great Demon Kingdom.

(Sorry the picture is so big, it's hard to find good ones that aren't big or really small.)  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:58 pm
Hi there, This week's anime is Kamigami no Asobi

Kamigami no Asobi

The story revolves around Kusanagi Yui, who is ordered by Zeus, a god and the headmaster of a school he created, to teach the meaning of love to young and handsome gods. The reason he has for doing this is to cancel the negative effects of the weakening bond between the world of the divine and the world of the humans.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a happy Easter. Sorry for taking so much time for posting a new anime of the week. So this week's anime is Kamisama Hajimemashita (Kamisama Kiss)

Kamisama Hajimemashita

After Nanami's father runs away due to gambling debts and she is evicted from her apartment, Nanami meets a strange man named Mikage, who is afraid of dogs. She saves Mikage from a dog and tells him her story. He gives Nanami his house as a thank you for saving him. She accepts the offer because she is homeless. When Nanami arrives at Mikage's home, she is shocked to see that it is not a normal home but a shrine for worship. After that she is greeted by both Onikiri and Kotetsu who are the keepers of the shrine. She then meets Tomoe, Mikage's familiar, and she learns that Mikage used to be the Earth deity of the shrine and has bestowed upon her his mark so that she may be the new Deity. At first Nanami is reluctant, but as she lives with Tomoe, Onikiri and Kotetsu she begins to understand and work hard in her new position as Earth Deity. As the story progresses Nanami finds herself falling in love with Tomoe, but he rejects her because the love between a human and a yokai is taboo. Despite saying that, Tomoe finds himself falling in love with her too.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:11 pm
Hi everyone, it's time for my anime of the week! This week I decided to put up a new music anime. It's called Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky and is an anime connected to the older music anime la coro d' oro.

Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky

Plot Summary: While being called a "genius violinist," high school sophomore Kanade Kohinata feels herself entering a plateau period and difficult to improve her musical achievements. At the concert performed by Kanade's childhood friend Ritsu Kisaragi, she reunited with Ritsu and his younger brother Kyōya, both about to transfer to her school, Seiso Academy. Kanade's relationships with Kisaragi brothers and other handsome young men shall create more than just a few ripples in her heart.  
Anime Help Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff