Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply Anime Help Guild Main Forum
Phoanexa's weekly anime post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:42 pm
This week's anime is Escha & Logy no Atelier. It is a newer anime and is a great adventure anime.

Escha & Logy no Atelier
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Synopsis
This world has gone through many Dusks, and is slowly nearing its end. Within this world, in the western reaches of the "Land of Dusk," there was a nation that prospered thanks to its use of alchemy.

There, in order to survive the eventual arrival of the "Dusk End," the people devoted their efforts to rediscover and recreate lost alchemic technologies. Rediscovered technology from the past era was gathered in the alchemy research city known as "Central," where research was conducted on how to halt the advance of the twilight.

One of the heroes is a young man who researched alchemy in Central, the other a girl living in a small town on the frontier. This girl's name is Escha. In the process of using her knowledge of ancient alchemy to help others, she was assigned to the Development Department. The young man's name is Logy. Having learned the newest alchemic techniques in Central, he requested a transfer to this understaffed town to make use of his abilities, and meets Escha when he is assigned to the Development Department as well. The two make a promise to use their alchemy together, and bring success to the Development Department.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:16 pm
Hey everyone it's time for another anime of the week. This week's anime is one of my favorite: uta no prince sama

Uta no Prince Sama

With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she’ll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won’t be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka?! Uta no Prince Sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy that will be like sweet music to your eyes and ears! The sequel Uta No Prince Sama 200 continues after Haruka and the others graduate and aim to become true idols.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:38 pm
Hello everyone it's that time of the week again, phoanexa's anime of the week. This week I present the classic anime Magic Knight Rayearth.

Magic Knight Rayearth

When the princess of a land ruled by the power of one's will is kidnapped by a traitorous priest, she summons three young girls from Japan to potentially fulfill the legends of the Magic Knights. Stranded upon this mysterious world until they can rescue the princess, the trio struggle to survive against the Priest's assault.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:56 pm
Sorry I haven't been on in so long. This anime of the week is the anime:
Law of Ueki!

Law of Ueki

Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:59 pm
Hey there! This week's anime is the anime:
MAR or Marchen Awakens Romance

Ginta is a Japanese high school boy who often fantasizes about a land known as Mar Heaven. One day, he is mysteriously summoned to the imaginary land, which in fact turned out to be real. Upon reaching there, he learns of powerful weapons known as Arms that exist in Mar Heaven. With the companions and friends that he meets during his travels, the group seeks to destroy the Chess, a faction led by the mysterious Phantom, which is determined to bring about Mar Heaven's Ultimate Demise for reasons unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:18 pm
Hi there, this week I decided to show off a sports anime called Prince of Tennis, I'm really into it right now.

Prince of Tennis

Twelve-year-old Ryoma Echizen is a tennis prodigy who has won four American Junior Tennis tournaments. His father, Nanjiroh, a famous tennis player, calls Ryoma back to Japan to attend the distinguished Seishun Academy. Ryoma, a first year, who wants to be on the school team manages to catch his upper classmans attention and is able to take the monthly ranking tournament to be on the team.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

slp101

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 pm
Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Hi there, this week I decided to show off a sports anime called Prince of Tennis, I'm really into it right now.

Prince of Tennis

Twelve-year-old Ryoma Echizen is a tennis prodigy who has won four American Junior Tennis tournaments. His father, Nanjiroh, a famous tennis player, calls Ryoma back to Japan to attend the distinguished Seishun Academy. Ryoma, a first year, who wants to be on the school team manages to catch his upper classmans attention and is able to take the monthly ranking tournament to be on the team.
That's a real good anime to watch or read. I use to read it in the monthly Shonen Jump Print Magazine before they went digital.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:52 pm
Hey there I decided to do another sports anime again. This one's called Kuroko's Basketball.

Kuroko's Basketball

Tetsuya Kuroko is a former member from the legendary middle school basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles". Upon meeting Taiga Kagami he decides upon becoming his shadow to help him become Japan's greatest basketball player.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 pm
Hi everyone sorry I haven't updated this topic in a while. So here's anime of the week: Tears to Tiara

Tears to Tiara

In a world resembling the middle ages, a girl named Riannon is set to be sacrificed to appease a resurrected demon king named Arawn. As her brother Arthur attempts to save her, Arawn defies those who ressurected him, and frees Riannon from her captors which leads to Riannon falling in love with him. This eventually leads to a party of companions being assembled for adventure with Arawn as their leader.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:43 pm
Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Hi everyone sorry I haven't updated this topic in a while. So here's anime of the week: Tears to Tiara

Tears to Tiara

In a world resembling the middle ages, a girl named Riannon is set to be sacrificed to appease a resurrected demon king named Arawn. As her brother Arthur attempts to save her, Arawn defies those who ressurected him, and frees Riannon from her captors which leads to Riannon falling in love with him. This eventually leads to a party of companions being assembled for adventure with Arawn as their leader.
This sounds like it would be good. It puts me in mind of Legendary Heroes.
Is it a anime as well or just a PS3 game?  

slp101

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 pm
slp101
Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa

Tears to Tiara

This sounds like it would be good. It puts me in mind of Legendary Heroes.
Is it a anime as well or just a PS3 game?

It is also an anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:30 pm
Hey everyone once again I'm late on the update, sorry about that. This week's anime is .hack// legend of twilight.

.hack// legend of twilight

Shugo and his twin sister Rena, two new players in The World, (a future online roleplaying game) are caught up in an unknown agenda. Unstopable monsters have started appearing and players that encounter these monsters fall into comas in the real world. Playing the limited edition characters, Kite and Black Rose, and the wielding the mysterious twilight bracelet, the two siblings must figure out what is going on and stop it before the damage escalates.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm
Hi everyone. This week I decided to introduce a comedy anime called Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Tatsumi Oga is a first year student in Ishiyama High School, a school for delinquents, where he is called the "strongest juvenile delinquent". One day while sleeping next to a river, Tatsumi sees a man floating down it. Tatsumi pulls him to shore and the man splits in half, revealing a baby boy. This boy, Beelzebub, is the son of the demon king, and Tatsumi, along with Beelzebub's demon maid Hilda, has been chosen as the one to raise him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:02 pm
Sorry for not being on for so long. I've been having computer troubles lately. This weeks anime is the new anime Bakumatsu Rock.

Bakumatsu Rock

In the Bakumatsu era, at the end of the shoguns' rule over Japan in the middle of the 19th century: the Tokugawa shogunate uses the brainwashing Heaven's Songs by the top idols in Shinsengumi to subjugate the country and its people. In this Japan, writing or singing any songs besides the Heaven's Songs is a capital offence. Sakamoto Ryouma and the other rockers rise up and change the world with rock 'n' roll for freedom and justice.  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:00 pm
Hi everyone I finally got a new computer so I should be on again. I'll continue my weekly anime post again so thanks for waiting!

This week's anime of the week is:

Akatsuki no Yona

Since Yona is the only princess of a grand kingdom, she has been raised with great care by her doting father and protected by her childhood friend/guard Hak and others. However, her fate changes on her 16th birthday, when her beloved cousin Soo-won murders her father to claim the throne. She flees the castle and searches for 4 people with dragon-like powers so she and her friends may go on living, fleeing from those from the castle.  
Anime Help Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff