Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply Anime Help Guild Main Forum
Phoanexa's weekly anime post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:54 pm
This week's anime:

Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A cute heartwarming comedy about the Mikogami sisters: Riko, Rimu, and Nagisa - who enjoy cosplaying as animals. One day they find a Kirumin Compact which magically allows them to physically transform into real animals. Now the three have cute, funny, and sometimes dangerous adventures.

I give this anime heart heart heart
A great anime to watch if you're looking for something cutesy. I recommend this anime to animal lovers or those who look for a different type of magic anime because it revolves around animals and humans turning into animals.
Mostly geared towards younger viewers but still worth watching even if you're an older viewer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vt9XlxavM  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:15 pm
Merry Christmas Everyone!

This week's anime:

Hayate the Combat Butler (Hayate no Gotoku)

16-year-old Hayate is really down on his luck. Because his unemployed parents are good-for-nothings who waste what money they have on gambling, Hayate had to start working at a young age to help out his family. Although such experience has made him inhumanly fast and tough and skilled at things boys aren't normally skilled at, it has also left him in an awkward position, as his parents have racked up such a huge gambling debt that they have sold Hayate to the yakuza for the value of his organs. In a desperate attempt to avoid that fate, Hayate decides to become a "bad guy" and kidnap someone to be held for ransom, but his efforts to do so are mistaken as a confession of love by the girl he targets. When he helps save the (as it turns out) ultra-wealthy 13-year-old Nagi from real kidnappers, she takes him in and gives him a job as her new personal butler (and love interest) until he can pay off his debt. But Hayate is more attracted to Nagi's beautiful teenage maid Maria, and head butler Klaus is initially disapproving of a boy with such a poor look. And then there's Nagi's pet Tama, who is also a force to be reckoned with.

I give this anime heart heart heart heart
A great comedy that is not only funny but also incorporates other outside sources into it such as gundam, inuyasha and other anime though most of the word is bleeped out due to copyright and also pop artists and actors like orlando bloom. This may sound unbelievable but it fits well into the anime. Here are some clips, pictures from the anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF7-VlMS0Sw  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:58 pm
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Now that the holidays are over i'm back with my anime post! So let's get started with this week's anime. This week's anime is Magi Labyrinth of Magic.

Magi Labyrinth of Magic

The story follows the travels of a boy named Aladdin around a strange land in which mysterious ruins called dungeons are said to house priceless treasures. Aladdin meets a friend, Alibaba, who strives to conquer a dungeon and obtain its treasures. Through all the meetings and partings he experiences along the way, Aladdin will also learn of his own fate...

I give this anime heart heart heart 1/2 stars. The plot is a lot like the classic book Arabian Nights. The names of the characters in the anime were mostly taken from Arabian Nights so the book and the anime have a close connection. I give it 3 1/2 hearts though because it's a fantastic adventure/action anime. It has a connection to the classic book Arabian Nights; it's original because of the many things that are in the anime that aren't in the book such as Rukh which is the most important element of the story. I recommend this anime to those who are tired of the usual adventure anime and wish for a change of scenery and to those who love a good action/adventure anime.

https://youtu.be/xTit5k75uvE  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:57 am
Looks like Phoanexa stopped last year. o.O  

Valora Valentine

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:47 pm
Wow I didn't know anyone ever read my posts so thanks for recognizing my existance valentine. I suppose I'll start my weekly anime posts up again  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:59 pm
As said in the above post I'm restarting my anime of the week posts. This week I'm reviewing the anime Pandora Hearts.

Pandora Hearts

To young Oz Vessalius, heir to the Vessalius Duke House, the perilous world called the Abyss is nothing more than a folktale used to scare misbehaving children. However, when Oz's coming-of-age ceremony is interrupted by the malicious Baskerville Clan intent on banishing him into the depths of the Abyss, the Vessalius heir realizes that his peaceful life of luxury is at its end. Now, he must confront the world of the Abyss and its dwellers, the monstrous "Chains," which are both not quite as fake as he once believed.

Based on the supernatural fantasy manga of the same name, Pandora Hearts tells the story of fifteen-year-old Oz's journey to discover the meaning behind the strange events that have overtaken his life. Assisted by a mysterious Chain named Alice, whose nickname is "Bloodstained Black Rabbit," and members of a clandestine organization known as "Pandora," Oz begins to realize his existence may have more meaning than he could have ever imagined.

Involving characters from the book Alice in Wonderland, this anime is one of the best in the genre on mystery and drama. I suggest you watch it if you're in the mood for a drama without romance. I give this anime heart heart
heart

https://youtu.be/Cc5UCaaqEC0  

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:12 pm
This week I decided to recommend a drama/adventure anime.

07 Ghost Edit: (past Anime of the month)

Barsburg Empire's Military Academy is known for training elites who bring victory to the empire. Students of the academy freely utilize an ability called "Zaiphon" to fight, while the types of Zaiphon usable depends on the nature of the soldier.

Teito Klein, a student at the academy, is one of the most promising soldiers produced. Although ridiculed by everyone for being a sklave (German for slave) with no memories of his past, he is befriended by a fellow student called Mikage. While preparing for the final exam, Teito uncovers a dark secret related to his past. When an attempt to assassinate Ayanami, a high-ranking official who killed his father, fails, Teito is locked away awaiting punishment.

Only wanting the best for Teito, Mikage helps him escape. Teito ends up at the 7th District Church where he is taken in by the bishops. It is here that Teito attempts to evade the grasp of Ayanami and the Military, so he can rediscover his memories and learn why he is the person that can change the fate of the world.

I give this anime heart heart heart a great anime about a boy trying to find himself and his memories. Although it cuts off at one point where to manga continues this anime is still great and one of my personal favorites. i recommend this anime for one who is looking for a drama anime with a flavor of mystery and adventure

https://youtu.be/l6Koisc40gk  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:30 pm
Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Wow I didn't know anyone ever read my posts so thanks for recognizing my existance valentine. I suppose I'll start my weekly anime posts up again

Is it because the guild seems dead/inactive? xd It's fine, you don't need to pressure yourself to keep posting if you don't feel like it. I read this section because your posts might tell me of an anime I may not have seen yet and the summary helps me to determine whether it's worth my time or is a waste of time.  

Valora Valentine

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Fire_Sorceress_Phoanexa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:26 am
This weeks anime of the week is:

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime/Snow White With The Red Hair

User Image

Although her name means "snow white," Shirayuki is a cheerful, red-haired girl living in the country of Tanbarun who works diligently as an apothecary at her herbal shop. Her life changes drastically when she is noticed by the silly prince of Tanbarun, Prince Raji, who then tries to force her to become his concubine. Unwilling to give up her freedom, Shirayuki cuts her long red hair and escapes into the forest, where she is rescued from Raji by Zen Wistalia, the second prince of a neighboring country, and his two aides. Hoping to repay her debt to the trio someday, Shirayuki sets her sights on pursuing a career as the court herbalist in Zen's country, Clarines.

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime depicts Shirayuki's journey toward a new life at the royal palace of Clarines, as well as Zen's endeavor to become a prince worthy of his title. As loyal friendships are forged and deadly enemies formed, Shirayuki and Zen slowly learn to support each other as they walk their own paths.

I loved this anime. It was the first romance anime I loved in quite a while. I give it heart heart heart heart ! The relationship between the two main characters is interesting and I also like the heroine who pursues her own dreams with determination and I usually like the hero more than the heroine the relationship of the two wanting to support the other is unusual since usually it's only the heroine in anime who supports the prince in other anime stories. I would suggest this to anyone who just wants an amazing romance anime to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:25 pm
im sad this thread is not updated anymore, would it be possible for me to start a new thread with anime recs?  

Cosmic Event

Luminous Superstar

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:52 pm
Cosmic Event
im sad this thread is not updated anymore, would it be possible for me to start a new thread with anime recs?

Usually The guild Each month Suggests
Anime Of the Month
and Live Action Asian Drama of the month
You can go to the Anime of the month Sub forum and also Live action of the month sub forum we have almost 7 years of anime suggestions xd  
Anime Help Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff