Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:41 am
Dysmas pulled out his cup, looking at it in his hand. He could hear the urgency in their voices, but he couldn't help the sinking feeling in his gut that he shouldn't give something like this up. "I could fly with you guys..." Dysmas suggested, his voice sounded a shy sort of quiet. If he went with them, he would never have to let goof the cup.

Genesis kept her face in character, trying to keep from gleaming too much when both of the naiad's had their cups out. "No offense..." she even tried to sound genuine when she might normally be blunt about something like this, "but your wings look to be made of water, I can't imagine you are able to keep up with us." Genesis almost felt bad for taking a cup from someone who was part angel, but if he had a cup then he had chosen his side and was a heretic like the rest. "We really need to go if these Naiad are to have any hope..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 am
"We fly a lot. Our wings are strong. We can get there in time!" Nephi wasn't sure how many more times he could repeat that without starting to sound ridiculous. Hopefully they would give in soon so the whole repeating himself thing became a non-issue.

The longer the naiad had to question it, the less likely they were to hand over the cups. Nephi wanted to make sure they didn't have enough time to get to that point.

It was overwhelming. Zuri did not deal well with overwhelming and he wanted it to stop. The angel and demon needed his cup to save someone? Fine. They could have it.[

Naiad lives were more important than a symbolic cup anyway.

Zuri handed his cup to Nephi, saying, "Just hurry."

Wolfs Heart

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 am
Seiana_ZI

Dysmas looked reluctant, but the naiad had given up his cup, so perhaps he wouldn't be looked down upon for giving up his cup. "Alright... just bring it back when they are safe, please?" The male sounded desperate.

He was, he didn't want to have to go ask the queen or some one else for another one. How thoughtless would it he seem for losing it, even if it had been to save someone's life.

The water angel handed the cup over to Nephi as well. "Good luck." He was saving someone's life, this was the right thing to do.

Genesis was beginning to feel frustrated, what reluctance could they have? It seemed like the naiad believed them, why was it a difficult choice to save a life? Even more reasons against the heretics.

She let go of a breath of true relief, it was suitable for both the real and fictional situation."Thank you both, we will let these naiad know of your heroic gift." Genesis said with a bow, "Now, we really must be off. I only hope we are not too late." Genesis looked to Nephi, ready to take off and get out of here and back to the warmth of their home.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:24 pm
Nephi nodded to both of the men that were standing there, gathering the cups into his pouch for better transport. "Thank you," offered Nephi, breathless, before he ran in the other direction, taking to the air once he got a decent amount of forward momentum. He headed off in a direction away from the water, trying to look like he was going to a place where the water-logged blasphemy angel and the naiad could not follow him.

When he looked behind himself just once, it seemed that at least Zuri agreed he could not follow, and so, he stayed put, resting his feet in the water with a unhappy shiver.

Good, they weren't going to follow them.

Nephi made sure to keep flying until they were totally out of site, not changing direction until he was certain they would not be noticed for doing so. It was at that point he let out a sigh of relief.

Wolfs Heart

Seiana_ZI

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 pm
Seiana_ZI

Genesis was less worried about the real naiad following them and more worried about the winged one, as she took off into the sky with Nephi once again. She flew as quickly as possible, still maintaining the act for as long as they were in view. That, and if they really could out-fly the winged naiad, he would be left in the dust.

When they were far away, Genesis shook her head and let the act drop, "A naiad with wings... faun with wings! I did not see this one coming. You did well convincing him to stay behind." There plan had worked almost perfectly, especially considering the fact that there was that little detail they could not plan for.

"We're finished." Genesis said proudly, though the line dropped off into a long, held-in shiver.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 pm
They had done it.

For Genesis, she may have been totally done, since she had already collected the Air and what she thought were the Fire relics. Nephi only had collected Earth and Water. Still, getting these relics from actual other Pae was what Nephi thought would be the hardest assignment. Other Pae'il had minds, and could refuse, or resist, forcing them to take desperate measures.

Thankfully, Genesis and Nephi did not have to take that route, even if he would need to get himself a new cloak now.

Nephi handed off the second cup to Genesis, keeping one for himself. "A naiad with wings? He was the very definition of blasphemy. His wings were waterlogged, and no wonder! Wings were never meant to be held down by the waters." He shook his head in disgust, making a small tsk sound under his breath at the thought. "I am glad we were able to convince him to stay behind. You did a good job, too."

He stood stiff, for a moment, before offering a salute. "Thank you for assisting me in this quest."

Wolfs Heart

Seiana_ZI

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:02 pm
Seiana_ZI

Genesis nodded her head in agreement, it was one thing when the faun were mixing with blood pae, though she had never seen any of this before, but it didn't make sense at all for a naiad. "No, it is not natural at all..."

"Thanks to you as well. I am not certain I would have been as successful without you." It had seemed that he had thought of things she hadn't thought of, and the other way around as well, that had been pertinent to convincing both the faun and naiad to part with their trinkets. Genesis stowed away the cup. "Would you share with me any thing you learn about the fire artifact if you should learn something?" Genesis asked, she would remain uncertain about it until she had more evidence for or against it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm
Nephi was still not totally certain about the theory about the Fire relic as well, but what Genesis said made the most sense thus far. It certainly made more sense than what he had come up with...

Still, if he heard or learned anything to the contrary, he would definitely tell her. He nodded his head in confirmation, offering a, "Certainly. I would hope you would tell me if you learned more, as well?" He offered a smile, even if it was a small one. Nephi was not exactly the most demonstrative of Squires...

"I will try to see if there are more of those ... unnatural things as well. Certainly, if heretical things like these exist, the Guardians must be informed. We should put a stop to these monstrosities from forming further." Nephi made a sound of disgust, crossing his arms in displeasure. "But, until then, I shall be going, Genesis. It is a pleasure to work with you, and I hope we can continue to in the future."

Wolfs Heart

Seiana_ZI

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 pm
Seiana_ZI

Genesis bowed her head in thanks."I will be searching for more information on it as well, it is the only one I am not confident about." Though to be sure she pulled out both artifacts they had been given to look them over. The items seemed to be right, Genesis and Nephi had been the ones playing the heretics, not the other way around. Genesis quickly put them back away.

"I cannot imagine how many of these abominations there might be..." speaking of, she passed a flier that invited all who read it to some sort of engagement party. "I cannot imagine these little... 'mixers'... would be to blame." It was a sarcastic remark as she grabbed at the flier and tore it in half.

"Guardians' blessings to you on the final half of your mission." Genesis finally concluded as she made a silent bow, farewell, and headed towards her quarters to warm up.  
:[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff