Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:30 pm

User Image

Hi there! Thanks for stumbling in ^^ My name is Fox (or Irish) and you have just stepped into my hall of Fables! Feel free to view my characters as well as stories I am involved in. smile

I love foxes and writing so much that 'Fox Fables' is actually the name of my Graphic & Web Design business. I just love the theme surrounding it that I knew it would fit perfectly for telling the stories of my Pae!

Anyways, feel free to roam and ask me questions!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image

~Rules
~Roleplays
~Reserved
~Reserved
~Briosca (Bree)
~Fortissimo (Mama Blues)
~Avner
~Foxglove
~Sen'ka
~Sonata (Sona)
~Cocoa Eclair (Coco, Clair, Clara, Eclair, etc...)

Page 2

~Amatus Demi-God of Desire
~Lisianthus (Lisian)
~Chini
~Takukmi (Taku)
~Kai
~Norrin Radd
~Aquarelle (Arelle)
~Mayu
~Scarlet Oak
~Tisiphone
~Iniko
~Tyrell
~Niabell
~Nova
~Mebsuta

Page 3

~Cassava
~Soaring Hope
~Oriana
~Alora
~Lahar
~She-la
~Kotick
~Moonlit Aura
~Samson
~Idalia Solaire
~Merremia
~Copper
~Rehan
~Papili
~Keegan

Page 4
~Kyros
~Jubilee
~Ulanni

Layout (taken from various sources (Teigra, Fea Line, Dia mostly), thanks all for the inspiration!):

[color=#a47e35][align=center][size=24]Name[/size]
[size=9]Title[/size][/align]
[imgright]Image URL[/imgright]

[b]Alignment:[/b] 
[b]Faction:[/b] 
[b]Role:[/b] 
[b]Age:[/b] 
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Mellon:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b] [spoiler][b]Racial Abilities:[/b]
[u]Title:[/u] Desc.

[b]Unique Abilities[/b]: [u]Title[/u] Desc.[/spoiler]

[b]Status:[/b]  
[b]Sexuality:[/b]  

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[u]The Good[/u]
[u]The Bad[/u]
[b]Dreams/Goals:[/b]
[b]The Thorn in Their Side:[/b]

[b]Mate:[/b] 
[b]Mother:[/b] 
[b]Father:[/b] 
[b]Siblings:[/b] 
[b]Children:[/b] 
[b]Friends:[/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b]

[b]Obtained:[/b] 
[b]RP Color:[/b] 
[b]Cert:[/b]
[b]Full Uncert:[/b]
[b]Familiars:[/b] 

[b]Roleplays:[/b]

[u][i]Ongoing[/i][/u]

[u][i]Finished[/i][/u]

[/color]

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

Hey everyone! I haven't seen very many people do this, but I'd rather get it out in the air rather than getting into awkward situations. So to start...

~ Please don't ask to roleplay a plot that obviously goes against my Pae's personality. I hold my Pae's character to the highest regard and refuse to twist it for a storyline. If you have a few ideas though, do feel free to PM me about them to perhaps we can figure something that works out.

~ The same goes for my Pae's orientation. Don't ask for a pairing that goes against their orientation. I do this for a reason be it their personality, history, or future plans. Please don't pressure them into a relationship! gonk

~ Never feel afraid to PM me with any questions! If you're unsure about a plot line with me or are just curious about my Pae ask away! I love people ;D

~ WIP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

Here is a list of past and present roleplays I am involved in. Feeel free to be a stalker ;D

Wanted Interactions/Plots

- Any Fallen interaction w/ Avner. Would like to feel out their community a bit more/help it grow by RP.
- Would love Foxglove to meet some more of his kind/learn about where he comes from
- Any Flutter interaction w/ Lisian. Again, would like to feel out their community as well as his personality.
- Taku hasn't been RPed yet. Would like some to help figure him out. Preferably something in the city or on a beach.
- Need some feesh interaction with Kai so I can get a feeling for his personality and under the sea life.
- Would love to recruit some more Harpies into Mayu's flock XD

Plotted

Teig
- Possible Sona/Vanya interaction
- Vinyl / Mama Blues musical interactions
- Send Lahasha and Avner to bother Lugh about farming In Progress

Dai
- Norrin ends up getting conned into taking an Ashera/Savannah cat from Luminita

Dia
- Bree visits Sparks Hallow in order to learn more about this Fae spirit in her head
- Cassava moves to Sparks Hallow

Ongoing

[PLOT-PRP] Strawberry Field of Dreams (Bree & Fraise)
[PLOT - PRP] Meat and Greet (Cocoa/Hatil/Saira)
[PLOT - PRP]Fox and Friends (Foxglove & Killa)
[PRP-plot?] Uncle Everfree and the wonderful world (Everfree, Fluttershy, Dovesong, Soaring Hope)
[PRP-plot?] Sista talk, flock together (lillbeth and Mayu)
[PRP - PLOT]A welcoming distraction... (Harmony & Cocoa)
[PLOT - PRP] Apologies & Tiger Lilies [Hymn x Flutter]
[PLOT - PRP] Reaching Out (Lahasha, Avner, and Lugh)
[PLOT - PRP] Guide Us Home [Serefina, Kai, Asra]
[PLOT - PRP] Business is Booming (Takeko and Aquarelle)
[PLOT- PRP] I'm Not Who You Think I Am. [FeralxBree]
[SOLO] We're Independent!...ish [Cocoa Eclair x Foxglove]
[PLOT - PRP] Hero Worship (Lailah and Chini)
[PLOT - PRP] Back to Basics (Amatus, Erasmus, Kane)

Dying/Dead?

[PRP] And the thunder rolls [The Fallen Angels]
[PRP] Reviving Spring [The Flutters of Forn Sheedhiel]
[PLOT- PRP] A Tiny Party Crasher! [Breeheart]
[PLOT-PRP] It's a date. [Mama Blues & Xanthous]
[PRP] Not a lady, nothin' but a sister! [Sen'ka and Takshaka]
[Plot-PRP] The night guard (Avner and Hachiko,fallen allowed)
[PRP] The After Party (Lisian and Shay)
[PRP][PLOT] Emerging [Foxglove & Calanthe]
[PRP PLOT] Wait, wut? (Belvah + Mama Blues & Sona)
[PLOT - PRP] Seeking a Mentor [Takis & Cocoa Eclair]
[PRP] Nest Investigations [Mayu x Erradika]

Finished

[PLOT - PRP] Whistlin' Through [Faelon, Sona, & Mama Blues]
[PRP-PLOT]Healing the incuriable (Avner and Hachiko)
[PLOT - PRP] Inspecting the Vine [Gale x Norrin]
[ NOTICE ] Attn: All Angwi Clan Naga
[NOTICE] Attn: Cocoa Eclair (Irish Night Fox)
[PLOT - PRP] Tainted Wine [GalelanxNorrin]
[PLOT][PRP] Release the Heathens! [PashaxAstraxChinixKai]
[PLOT-PRP] Daybreak Foraging [Avner x Lahasha]
[PLOTPRP] Is the rock diamonds or coal? (mama blues/niday)
Cookie Crumb Trail [Bree, Feralheart, LD]
[PLOT] Discoveries in the Clearing [Takeko and Bree]
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party!
[PRP] Lighten' up Son! [Mama Blues & Chevy]
[ORP][PLOT] Summer Fireside (Attn: ALL FLUTTERS)
[PLOT - PRP] Peaceful Origins (Takeko/Xiulan, Lisian, Queen Belwen)
[PRP] Plushie Playdate! [Chini x Pasha]
[SOLO PLOT] Possessing Darkness [Briosca]
[PLOT- PRP] Finding Your Place [Lisian, Xiu, Shay]  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 pm
Gifts

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Briosca
The Gingerbread Maiden

User Image

"Sprinklecakez Bonbon Tootsmashin Cocolixer"
Alignment: Fae 
Faction: Light
Role: Baker 
Location: In the Quiet Woods near Falassion Healing House. This way Feral can be close to the Tree, but still keep her out of sight.
Mellon: Osca
Abilities: 
Racial Abilities:
These are abilities that all Faerie Pae'il have.
Stronger Magic Shield - stronger shield, capable of providing temporary cover from assault in addition to more effective camouflage.
Magic Volley - create several small concentrated magic orbs that explode upon impact, causing mild damage, knocking opponents back. This has a limit of 3 uses in any given battle, and it easily countered by other Factions' shields.
Aparate - Fae can transport themselves to any other location provided they have been there before and can clearly see it in their mind's eye. Time of day or light conditions do not apply.

Unique Ability:
Concept: (story, fable, myth, idea, etc. Can be anything, including anything made up) Gingerbread Man
Primary Power: The Baker's Dozen- If Bree has all the ingredients necessary, she can simply touch them to create the dessert of her choice. The desserts are then endued with magic that fulfills the cravings someone might have! No dessert will taste the same to any two since no two are alike!
Secondary Power: Tiny Helpers- When Bree touches the ingredients for Gingerbread Men they don't just turn into cookies, but actual living things! They are mostly used to help her gather ingredients & bake, but can be used as a distraction or means of defense if necessary. When they're done doing their jobs, she just pokes them again to turn them back into cookies.
Magical Item: A simple weave basket she keeps her goodies in.

Sexuality: Straight 

Personality: Bree at first glance is thoroughly polite. She knows her manners and sticks to them like glue- unless she gets distracted by a thing or two. Though at times easily distracted and a bit air headed, she's the sweetest Fae. She's not a push over though, and can have a heated temper if she's pushed. This mostly steams from people who are impolite or disrespectful.

She has deemed herself Bree the Baker, and enjoys spoiling those around her with sweet delights. She has an incredible knack for baking, and can almost always fulfill any sweet or unsweet tooth around. She feels this is her special talent and wants to use it to bring joy to others. She has such a heart for others that at times she doesn't know how to say 'no'. This tends to get her in trouble with to many orders to fill!

The Good
+ Sweet
+ Loyal
+ Hardworking
+ Polite
+ Optimistic
+ Giving

The Bad
- Air headed
- Ditzy
- Accident Prone
- Easily Distracted
- Fiery Temper
- Can't say no when it comes to her baking!

Dreams/Goals: Bree dreams of baking somewhere where her baked goods could reach many. She doesn't necessarily aspire to be famous, but to fill other's bellies with joy. If she could open up her own little bakery somewhere and bake till the end of her life she'd be in heaven. But there is something to being too close to other Pae with buildings everywhere that frightens her. Though she knows it would be good for her business and she'd meet a ton of people, she loves living within nature to much to actually start reaching towards that dream. For now she bakes to the sounds of birds and loses herself in the forest in the search for ingredients. One day the full extent of her dream will show itself, but for now she will just enjoy being herself.

The Thorn in Her Side: Bree has become comfortable in tradition. Though she aspires for great things, she doesn't find herself moving forward. To some thing isn't a big deal, but it certainly wont get her to where she wants to go. She keeps dreaming, but wont take the next step. She has become complacent in her life in the forest.

Mate: Prince Feralheart: Journal
Mother: Unknown 
Father: Unknown 
Siblings: Unknown 
Children: Cocoa Eclair Tiger Honey Samoa (Biological) & Foxglove (Adopted)
Friends: Prince Feralheart Takeko
Enemies:

Obtained: Given to me by EvilSilverDragon (AKA Ru) during the Christmas Cookie event 
RP Color: #a47e35 
Cert: [<3]
Full Uncert: [<3]

Familiars: 
User Image
Uncert

Roleplays:

Ongoing

[PLOT- PRP] A Tiny Party Crasher! [Breeheart] ~ Finds a hatched Foxglove & consummates her marriage to Feral...
[PLOT- PRP] I'm Not Who You Think I Am. [FeralxBree] ~ Bree has been possessed and missing. She returns home for a moment and Feral happens to find her...

Finished

Cookie Crumb Trail [Bree, Feralheart, LD] ~ Met Feralheart & began crushing on him

[PLOT] Discoveries in the Clearing [Takeko and Bree] ~ Met Takeko and received a 'seed'

:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! ~ A misjudged arrow bound her heart to Feralheart's in marriage & sent some little ones their way...

[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! ~ Briosca angers a Fae spirit when she chucks a sweet treat at it. She becomes possessed by the Fae and goes on a rampage- stabbing Feral in the shoulder and attempting to murder a Blood Pae...

[SOLO PLOT] Possessing Darkness [Briosca] ~ Briosca, in her possessed state, is traveling the island without knowledge of where she is going. The Fae threatens Bree by attempting to attack her daughter if she doesn't give over her memories...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:05 pm
Fortissimo "Mama Blues"
Silent Singer

User Image

"Loud Mammajamma BonJovi Hoofinprancer"
User Image

Alignment: Fauny
Faction: Elemental
Role: Singer
Racial Abilities:
Elemental Shield - stronger still, able to absorb up to 3 hits from an oponent (physical or magic). Replaces Teenager's Shadow Shield
Elemental Bomb - concentrated mass of element that will explode upon impact, effecting anything within 10 yards. CANNOT KILL but each element will affect differently. (fire=lingering burn, water=drench, can in turn be frozen, air=shockwave, void=stun, earth=rock shrapnel)
Elemental Boost - When in their native element, they will have greater maneuverability, they will be resistant to their native element (fire cannot hurt fire). [cost=none, this is a natural boost Ancients get when they become adults]

Unique Abilities: “Lemme sing ya a ditty” You could consider her ability to be a type of motivational tool. When she sings her songs those around her are filled with vigor, inspiration, or the motivation needed to accomplish what is on their heart.

Ability's Weakness: The greatest hinderance to her abilities would be the fact that she loses her voice a good part of the time. She's such a passionate Fauny that when she gets going she can't stop and if she can't sing she can't use her abilities. This also means that anything that restricts her voice would keep her from using her abilities.

Her abilities are also based on the one hearing it just like any form of music. If the person refuses to listen or has such a strong will to not allow the music to phase them it wont. It's not meant to be an emotion changing power, but a willing motivator. It also has a time and amount limit to it. So someone can't constantly ask Mama Blues to sing them to keep them peppy through work like a cup of coffee or something. She also wouldn't appreciate being used that way.

Power/Ability Example: So say Bree the Baker has a huge order of cakes to fulfill, but is having an emotional off day that's keeping her frustrated and unable to focus properly on her work. She's sitting in a pile of flour she spilt on the floor about to cry her heart out when Mama Blues walks in for a pastry. The kind hearted Mama would instantly be there helping her up, cleaning her off, and gently singing a beautiful song about how Bree needs to brush off her problems and move on or how she's an amazing baker and can't let her get herself down. Bree is so open for some encouragement that the music practically wipes the tears from her eyes, picks her up and puts her back on her feet. Now, after awhile of working she may not feel the effects as strong, but hopefully at that point she's so well into her work that she's able to work off her own motivation and steam.

Had Bree been so involved in her frustrations or did not appreciate Mama Blues help then the song would have no affect on her! It's not meant to be an intrusive ability, but a helpful one.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Fortissimo is lost and unsure. After being a big hit in Manehatten to losing her whole career in one night, she's a bit of a mess currently. Before her devastating experience she was the life of the party and a great friend to all. She loved to encourage and inspire others through her words and songs. There is still a bit of that in her that shines through, but fear keeps it hidden most of the time- fear that she has completely lost her voice thus losing her powers. So instead she keeps to herself and just observes the world around her, unless someone reaches out to her. In which case a regular conversation with Mama Blues is LOUD! She doesn't mean to be, it just comes with the territory. Her emotions could be considered just as big- it doesn't take a whole lot to set Mama Blues off so you better watch out! Hold your tongue if you know what's good for you.

The Good
+ Mama Blues not only has a big, bolstering voice, but she has a heart to match it. She'd drop anything to do something for somepony else, even if the situation may seem trivial in the eyes of others. She understands and holds true to placing other's needs before her own.

+ She has a motherly like disposition in the way she speaks and treats others. She's good about not crossing over the respect line, but certainly enjoys spoiling everypony! This could be through verbal compliments or gifts. There is no telling what surprise she could have in store for her friends.

+ With a big heart and a mother like love for her friends comes a fierce loyalty to others, and I mean FIERCE! With the temper of hers she's not afraid to speak UP for others. She will run her voice ragged to protect one of her own.

+ The biggest plus to Mama Blues is what her voice can do for others. All she wants is to see others inspired and motivated to reach their dreams in life so she has taken it on herself to inspire them through her songs. Her range of musical abilities can fit almost anyponey's needs during a hard time, a time of sadness, or even the days of joy. She's there ready to sing their anthem.

The Bad

- She is LOUD! This can be seen as negative to many, since she could end up unintentionally dominating conversations or causing others to stare if she's talking in a quite area, but she never means any harm by it. It's what happens when you have a big singing voice on a talkative Fauny.

- Mama Blues is known for her fiery temper. She's a loving Fauny, but certainly doesn't take lip from just anyponey. Just like everypony else she can have her selfish moments which can lead up to a very loud and angry Fauny. Shes been known for losing her voice a time or two from a heated 'debate'.

- Like with most fiery tempers comes someone who is obstinate. It takes a lot for her to turn away from her ideals once she has set her mind on them. This can be great for goal setting, but not so much when it comes to seeing eye to eye with others.

- She's always humming, whistling or singing. While some could see this as a soothing thing a mother does, others aren't too keen with the singing thing. It can be considered a distraction or an annoying background noise to other's busy day.

Dreams/Goals: Ultimately, she'd love to travel the world and let her voice move it towards a better place, but she's just as fulfilled knowing she's changing lives in her own neighborhood. Her greatest fear is to completely lose her voice- becoming mute. She has made it her goal in life to bring the beauty of song to all in order to change and inspire their lives, so to lose the only tool she has to accomplish that goal would completely destroy her life.

The Thorn in Her Side: Currently, Mama Blues is living a nightmare. She hasn't completely lost her voice, but she has lost her power to move people with song. This has caused a sort of depression and uncertainty in herself. She has stopped singing, humming, anything that will bring about the pain of remembering what has happened to her. Basically, she is not herself, but a shell of the joyous, motivating woman she was.

Mate: Xanthous: Journal
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Children: Harmony and Sonata
Friends: Xanthous Chevy "Prancy"
Enemies:

Obtained: Adoption
RP Color: #4f7ece
Cert: [x]
Full Uncert: [x]
Familiars:

Roleplays:

Ongoing

[PLOT - PRP] Whistlin' Through [Faelon, Sona, & Mama Blues] ~ Mama Blues and Sona make a new friend! Mama Blues is happy to see that someone appreciates her daughter's... differences.

Dying/Dead?

[PRP PLOT] Wait, wut? (Belvah + Mama Blues & Sona) - Helps delivers Belvah's child and experiences the after affects of the attack on the tree!
[PLOT-PRP] It's a date. [Mama Blues & Xanthous] ~ Wakes up the morning after the Valentines party in another's bed... Sets a date!

Finished

[PLOT - ORP] Right to a Trial (Faroth, Rais, any other Faun) ~ Mama Blues realizes that bringing her children to the tree may become increasingly dangerous as mistrust and talks of treason begin to circulate...
[PLOTPRP] Is the rock diamonds or coal? (mama blues/niday) ~Warned some young faries about the 'rock' they had was actually a Naga egg!
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! ~Met Xanthous & has a bit of 'harmless' flirting, which turns out to not be so harmless when he ends up taking her home with him.
[PRP] Lighten' up Son! [Mama Blues & Chevy] ~Arrives at the tree & meets Prince Chevy. Thinks he needs to learn to lighten' up a bit.

See adoption application below:
Adoption Application

Name:  Fortissimo (Meaning very loud or loudly in music), but everypony would be welcomed to call her Mama Blues since the youngin's couldn't say it!

Pae'il: (the one you wish to adopt)  The gorgeous blue female unicorn Fauny by Antidia!

List and describe at least two of each

+Positive personality traits: (virtues

+ Mama Blues not only has a big, bolstering voice, but she has a heart to match it. She'd drop anything to do something for somepony else, even if the situation may seem trivial in the eyes of others. She understands and holds true to placing other's needs before her own.

+ She has a motherly like disposition in the way she speaks and treats others. She's good about not crossing over the respect line, but certainly enjoys spoiling everypony! This could be through verbal compliments or gifts. There is no telling what surprise she could have in store for her friends.

+ With a big heart and a mother like love for her friends comes a fierce loyalty to others, and I mean FIERCE! With the temper of hers she's not afraid to speak UP for others. She will run her voice ragged to protect one of her own.

+ The biggest plus to Mama Blues is what her voice can do for others. All she wants is to see others inspired and motivated to reach their dreams in life so she has taken it on herself to inspire them through her songs. Her range of musical abilities can fit almost anyponey's needs during a hard time, a time of sadness, or even the days of joy. She's there ready to sing their anthem.

+Negative personality traits: (flaws

- She is LOUD! This can be seen as negative to many, since she could end up unintentionally dominating conversations or causing others to stare if she's talking in a quite area, but she never means any harm by it. It's what happens when you have a big singing voice on a talkative Fauny.

- Mama Blues is known for her fiery temper. She's a loving Fauny, but certainly doesn't take lip from just anyponey. Just like everypony else she can have her selfish moments which can lead up to a very loud and angry Fauny. Shes been known for losing her voice a time or two from a heated 'debate'.

- Like with most fiery tempers comes someone who is obstinate. It takes a lot for her to turn away from her ideals once she has set her mind on them. This can be great for goal setting, but not so much when it comes to seeing eye to eye with others.

- She's always humming, whistling or singing. While some could see this as a soothing thing a mother does, others aren't too keen with the singing thing. It can be considered a distraction or an annoying background noise to other's busy day.

+Character's Fears: Mama Blues greatest fear is to completely lose her voice- becoming mute. She has made it her goal in life to bring the beauty of song to all in order to change and inspire their lives, so to lose the only tool she has to accomplish that goal would completely destroy her life.

+Character's Goals: Ultimately, she'd love to travel the world and let her voice move it towards a better place, but she's just as fulfilled knowing she's changing lives in her own neighborhood.

Desired Power or Ability: “Lemme sing ya a ditty” You could consider her ability to be a type of motivational tool. When she sings her songs those around her are filled with vigor, inspiration, or the motivation needed to accomplish what is on their heart.

+ Power or Ability's Weakness: The greatest hinderance to her abilities would be the fact that she loses her voice a good part of the time. She's such a passionate Fauny that when she gets going she can't stop and if she can't sing she can't use her abilities. This also means that anything that restricts her voice would keep her from using her abilities.

Her abilities are also based on the one hearing it just like any form of music. If the person refuses to listen or has such a strong will to not allow the music to phase them it wont. It's not meant to be an emotion changing power, but a willing motivator. It also has a time and amount limit to it. So someone can't constantly ask Mama Blues to sing them to keep them peppy through work like a cup of coffee or something. She also wouldn't appreciate being used that way.

Power/Ability Example: So say Bree the Baker has a huge order of cakes to fulfill, but is having an emotional off day that's keeping her frustrated and unable to focus properly on her work. She's sitting in a pile of flour she spilt on the floor about to cry her heart out when Mama Blues walks in for a pastry. The kind hearted Mama would instantly be there helping her up, cleaning her off, and gently singing a beautiful song about how Bree needs to brush off her problems and move on or how she's an amazing baker and can't let her get herself down. Bree is so open for some encouragement that the music practically wipes the tears from her eyes, picks her up and puts her back on her feet. Now, after awhile of working she may not feel the effects as strong, but hopefully at that point she's so well into her work that she's able to work off her own motivation and steam.

Had Bree been so involved in her frustrations or did not appreciate Mama Blues help then the song would have no affect on her! It's not meant to be an intrusive ability, but a helpful one.

(Hope that clears up any concerns or questions about her possible ability)

Brief Background: (describe where this Pae'il came from, how they got to where they are today) Mama Blues was a small star in Manehatten, working in a little club in the evenings. She was hoping that her almost nightly gig there was the first step in on the ladder up towards success. She knew that she couldn't land it big right off, but her ever growing fan base kept the spark of hope burning. That was till she ruined it all.

She doesn't like to talk about it, actually HATES it, but that's because she can't explain what happened. It was as though a switch had been flipped on her career and out of the blue her fans couldn't stand her. They even went so far as to have her removed from the stage one night! That moment was embarrassing enough to make her pack her bags in search of greener pastures, but she still looks back and wonders what happened. How is it she can bring inspiration to others, but can't find a way to reach back and find that special note to bring her career back.

It seems as though disaster always comes in pairs, as soon as her career fell apart she watched as her home did as well. A Fauny can only take so much at once and she struggled to get away from the world falling around her. Even when she made it to safety it was as if she had died back with her home and powers. She felt the calling of the tree, but not understanding what it was, she began wandering the new land lifelessly. Some time during her wanderings the pull became so great she unknowingly made her way to the tree and hopefully to healing.

RP Plan: (describe the plot you plan to RP for this Pae) Mama Blue's dreams have been shattered and she can't find the passion to face her past and figure out the mystery of what happened that night at the club. I'd love a chance for a group or a choice few to become Mama Blues' private detectives. They'd have an opportunity to solve a mystery that would help a Fauny move on with her life.

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:14 am
Avner
Fallen, but Free

User Image

"Holey Chestspace Mcglare Master the Stabbinson Angle"
Alignment: Angel (Fallen)
Faction: None
Role: Survivor
Abilities:

Fallen Racial Abilities
Blink - Fallen have the ability to disappear and reappear a short distance away while in the light. This will only work in full light, not in darkness or shadow, and can allow them to travel no more than 20 yards in this fashion.

Chosen Power Name: Shadow Predictions
Power Description: Avner is able to manipulate shadows around him in order to see visions of possible outcomes to choices. It is not the same as seeing the future because all he is seeing is what is highly likely to happen- not what is going to happen. This way he can weight the pros and cons to his actions.
Weakness: During and after his 'visions' or 'seeings' he will be blind to the world. So while he is seeing he is left fully vulnerable. In return for the vision, he will be blind for the same amount of time that he was in the seeing state. In order to see he must have shadows around him and be in the area where the action is going to take place. Lastly, his visions are susceptible to false positives making it not fully accurate depending on the state of his psyche at the time of viewing.

Personality: Avner is a strategist. Give him a problem and he will come up with a solution for you. He's a compassionate leader who would much rather sacrifice himself than those he cares about. He will purposely make a plan that will harm him if it means saving those around him. He's not afraid to die for them.

He enjoys the peace that is surrounding this new land. If he didn't have to watch his back every second, he'd be observing the world around him and learning all that there is to learn about it. He craves knowledge and understanding of everything that is around him.

The Good

- He's a thinker/strategist making him a great leader/counselor when necessary.

- He is willing to put other's needs before his own.

- He's an observer, always craving knowledge

The Bad

- He can get lost in thought making him seem uninterested

- His compassion can endanger himself

- He can be quick with advice when it may not be wanted

- He can place learning above others when he's really interested in something

Dreams/Goals: He does dream of living a normal life. He's tired and just wants to make a home for himself and experience life before it's over for him. What this looks like he doesn't know, but it may expand if he has finally found his freedom.

The Thorn in His Side: Suspicion and the need to survive makes him more of an animal than a living being. He feels his captors all around him though he cannot see them. He dreams, breaths, and lives in the past he came from which makes him feel like he isn't truly living in his freedom. The worst part is that his mind has been shattered- making him believe there is another who is following and talking to him. His other self is very jealous and dangerous... or so he believes.

Mate: None
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Children: Unknown
Friends: The other Fallen
Enemies: Any Rakshasha

Obtained: Page 7777 Raffle
RP Color: #578c54
Familiars:

Roleplays:

Ongoing
[PLOT - PRP] Reaching Out (Lahasha, Avner, and Lugh) ~ Avner has to trust Lahasha and some... stranger... or else the colony might starve.

Dead?
[PRP] And the thunder rolls [The Fallen Angels] ~ Avner and the others have made it to a new world, finally escaping enslavement. What are they to do now? Are they truly free?
[Plot-PRP] The night guard (Avner and Hachiko,fallen allowed) ~ Avner has realized his worst nightmare has followed him from their captivity.

Finished
[PRP-PLOT]Healing the incuriable (Avner and Hachiko) ~ Avner and Hachiko have a discussion on his health (also an opportunity to set a setting for the Fallen and their current situation)
[PLOT-PRP] Daybreak Foraging [Avner x Lahasha] ~ Avner learns a bit more about the plant life around them, and thanks to the help of Lahasha, beings plans for their own farms!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:35 am
Foxglove
The Older Brother

User Image

"Flipperwhips Flybutt Grubnutter"
Alignment: Flutter
Faction: ??
Role: ??
Location: In the Quiet Woods near Falassion Healing House. This way Feral can be close to the Tree, but still keep his family out of sight.
Abilities:
Racial Abilities:
Title: Desc.

Unique Abilities: Title Desc.

Personality: As the oldest, he has taken it upon himself to be his sibling's 'protector', especially during the hardship of losing their mother to her madness. With their father constantly gone searching for her, he is the one that has stepped up to make sure that everything stays together. Though he acts strong and is always willing to be there for his siblings, he is hurting just as much as they. On top of the feeling of loss, he feels different. It hasn't been hidden to him who he is, and he is thankful for that, but it makes him even more curious. Who is he and where did he come from?

The Good
+ Protector
+ Responsible
+ Nurturing

The Bad
- Jealous
- Feels alone
- Can wear a facade to hide his hurt

Dreams/Goals: He wants to know where he has come from and who he is. He finds his identity in his family, but can't help this feeling that there is more to him than what he has been raised to be.

Thorn in his side: Though his family has raised him as one of their own, he can't shake this feeling of being different. It sometimes makes him jealous, hurt, and unsure of himself.

Adoptive Mother: Briosca
Adoptive Father: Prince Feralheart
Adoptive Siblings: Cocoa Eclair, Tiger Honey,Samoa
Children: None
Friends: Calanthe
Enemies:

Obtained: Found in the Fae Clearing as a mysterious seed pod by Bree
RP Color: #ff9606
Familiars:

Roleplays:

Ongoing

[PRP - PLOT]A welcoming distraction... (Harmony & Cocoa) - The Village is in its early stages, and as such Foxglove is attempting to solidify trade partners when an unlikely reunion happens...
[PLOT- PRP] A Tiny Party Crasher! [Breeheart] ~ He hatches!
[PRP][PLOT] Emerging [Foxglove & Calanthe] ~ He learns there are others of his kind out there, and how to talk to girls!
[SOLO] We're Independent!...ish [Cocoa Eclair x Foxglove] ~ He has a heart to heart with his sister about their situation with their Mom...

Finished

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:58 am
Sen'ka
???

User Image

"Sliver Stalker Pwn Mistress Slitherscales Supreme"
Alignment: Mythical Feral (Naga)
Faction: Dark
Abilities:
Racial Abilities:
Immunity to poison
Fast - fastest landpae on Telrunya (but not in terms of moving over long distances)
Quick reflexes
Binocular vision - both eyes can focus on a target
Stronger than a normal Pae'il (able to carry the weight of a full grown Pae'il with ease). Their tails are extremely strong and they can't only constrict a pae'il, but any large beast.
Increased olfactory acuity - heightened sense of smell
Vibration sensitivity
Aquatic Adaptation - they can easily move from the land to the water without the need of gills or breathing apparatus. They can tolerate the temperatures and pressure just like a Naiad.

Unique Abilities:
Blindsight can navigate and fight in complete darkness or while sightless. Light does not limit vision.
(Limitations - the more familiar the location, the more adept at navigation)

Sexuality: Strong Male Naga

Personality: She follows the traditions set by her parents to a tee. She dreams of being like her mother so she believes that if she watches and practices everything her mother does she could become just like her. This is grooming her to be a silent observer with a hunger for power. There is a quiet strength in her demeanor that at her age can be drawn out as a fierce fighter. She's learning to control this anger in hopes of outsmarting her enemies before she has to fight.

The Good

- Strong
- Observant
- Intelligent
- Family oriented
- Intentional
- Traditionalist

The Bad

- Stubborn
- Fierce

Dreams/Goals: Sen'ka dreams of being as eloquent and strong as her mother. She also desires strength in her species so that they can have some hope of survival. So she silently watches her siblings, pushing them where she must in order to ensure their strength as they grow.

Mother: Empress Nadira
Father: Emperor Jahleel
Siblings: Anali, Basil, Eve, Fidi, Nagendra, Nahusha, Priya, Sedna, Seema, Takshaka, Tembikai, Ysaln, and Zulfiqar
Friends:
Enemies:

Obtained: Valentine's Day 2014 - Naga Temple Takeover
RP Color: #8a6285
Familiars:

Roleplays:

Ongoing

[ NOTICE ] Attn: All Angwi Clan Naga ~ Their time has come, those who wish to stay or go must declare themselves. Some even fight for status. All in all, Sen'ka is disgusted and horrified that some of her siblings dare to betray them or show how really weak they are...
[PRP] Not a lady, nothin' but a sister! [Sen'ka and Takshaka] ~ Sen'ka tries to push her brother to his limits in order to make him stronger.

Finished

:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! ~ Sen'ka is hatched and her family takes over the Temple.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 am
Sonata "Sona"
??

User Image

"Fancyfrillz Featherfluff the Silent Soprano of Glitteratti"
Alignment: Light Valkyr
Faction: Elemental
Role: Healer?
Racial Abilities:
Elemental Shield: stronger, disperses with one hit from opponent. Replaces Child's Elemental Shield.
Elemental Bolt: small, concentrated mass of element that can be thrown at an opponent for mild damage if it lands. CANNOT KILL.

Unique Abilities:
Depicted Perceptions: This allows Sona to send thought images/scenes with an attached emotion to another's mind in order to communicate her thoughts.

Personality: As a mute she is wrongly considered shy and quiet. Her seemingly shy nature comes from the fact she's scared- scared of how people will react when she can't articulate herself the same way they can. She is actually bursting at the seems with conversation and things she wants to point out to others- things others miss at times. She only notices them because she has made it a habit to go off on her own and just listen- taking the world and everything around her in and learning from it.

Call it luck or destiny, but she happened to be at The Tree when everything changed. She saw pain and devastation like never before, and through it and being a part of the birth of a child, she had learned the want to heal. With everything in her she wishes to never see that happen again- or wishes to at least reverse the affects things like that have on others. So for the time being she is seeking out a way to accomplish this goal. Perhaps a teacher would take her in?

The Good
+ Gentle
+ Caring
+ Perceptive
+ Empathetic
+ Compassionate
+ Does not discriminate (especially since her parents are a Fauny and an Angel)

The Bad
- Can't articulate herself like others
- Scared of normal interactions
- Nervous

Dreams/Goals: After seeing what happened to the Faun, Sona has developed the resolve to help others in need. Not only that, but she learned a great lesson that day- that even beauty can come from pain. She wants to bring about that beauty.

Mother: Fortissimo "Mama Blues"
Father: Xanthos
Siblings: Harmony
Friends:
Enemies:

Obtained: Valentine's Day 2014 Breeding
RP Color: #e0b328
Familiars:
User Image

Roleplays:

Ongoing
[PRP PLOT] Wait, wut? (Belvah + Mama Blues & Sona) - Sona & her Mom arrive moments after the Tree is attacked and helps Belvah deliver her child. Sona experiences true pain of destruction and precious new life- setting her on the path of realizing her life calling.
[PLOT - ORP] Right to a Trial(Faroth, Rais, any other Faun) ~ Sona realizes that her mixed blood isn't welcome by many. Is this the beginning of a struggle for her to fit in?
[PLOT - PRP] Whistlin' Through [Faelon, Sona, & Mama Blues]

Finished

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:38 am
Cocoa Eclair
Sprinklebutt

User Image

"Sprinklebutt Emocakez Babbin Flaptrap Vonclawclaw"
Alignment: Flutter
Faction: ??
Location: In the Quiet Woods near Falassion Healing House. This way Feral can be close to the Tree, but still keep his family out of sight.
Abilities:
Racial Abilities:
Elemental Shield: stronger, disperses with one hit from opponent. Replaces Child's Elemental Shield.
Elemental Bolt: small, concentrated mass of element that can be thrown at an opponent for mild damage if it lands. CANNOT KILL.

Unique Abilities:

Primary Power: Mind Carvings: This power is a merge of her father's natural connection to the earth and her mother's ability to create sweet treats with just a touch. For Cocoa she has to imagine an object and with a touch to a wooden object it will take the shape of the image in her mind. The draw back is she has to fully form the image in her mind in order for the wood to take it. This means starting out she will have to start with smaller objects and grow into her focus and power as she practices. The hope is she will be able to then hold larger images in her mind or work with larger amounts of wood.
Example: She has to concentrate on the image of a carving she wants to do or a tool. Once she has it in her mind, she touches the wood piece she has and it forms into that. If she misses a detail the object either wont take or will come out completely messed up. It has to be perfect!

Secondary Power: Saber Kitten: Just like her father, Cocoa has increased smell and night vision thanks to the Saber blood in their lineage. The difference for her is she is unable to go full Saber. Instead, she can whisk out tiny claws and fangs when necessary. They aren't as strong as going full Saber, but they would be enough to protect her.

Personality: Cocoa Eclair was well on her way to being as sweet and gentle as her parents, till life threw them a curve ball. With her mother possessed and off doing who knows what, Cocoa Eclair has become a bitter, spiteful teen. She has a big mouth that gets her in trouble and is quick to anger. In an attempt to dull the pain of her reality she has taken to spending a lot of time alone in the forest around her. She has found a soothing presence from the nature around her and is always eager to get lost in it.

During her wanderings, she found comfort in Laisidhiel. Though there were many living there, she found herself avoiding them in an attempt to just be in the Great Tree's quiet comfort. She not sure if it was because she has sworn her loyalty to it or because her power to work with wood, but either way she finds herself wandering aimlessly towards it on a constant basis. Security has began to tighten around the place so she has taken to staying in the tree rather than at home. Home has too many painful memories...

The Good
+ Hardworking
+ Curious
+ Crafty
+ Independent

The Bad
- Spiteful
- Angry
- Quick emotional changes
- Stubborn
- Hardheaded

Dreams/Goals: For the time being, she dreams of having her family back together and normal like it use to be. She dreams of having her mother around again so she'd have someone to talk to and bake with. Her mother has returned home! Yet things are awkward as they try to learn to live as a family once more... and Cocoa learns how to forgive.

Other than that she just wants to work with her hands. Her father has taught her some amazing tricks with wood, like carving small statues. Her powers have given her a bonus of being able to complete these things quicker, but nothing beats being able to mold wood with your own hands.

Mother: Briosca
Father: Prince Feralheart
Siblings: Tiger Honey Samoa (Biological) & Foxglove (Adopted)
Friends:
Enemies:

Obtained: Valentine's Day 2014 Breeding
RP Color: #836247
Familiars: User Image
[cert]

Roleplays:

Ongoing

[PRP - PLOT]A welcoming distraction... (Harmony & Cocoa) ~ She's noticed the forlorn looks Harmony give's the outside world. In an attempt to help ease the sad burden from the female, Cocoa decides to take her on a trip to her home... Not knowing it's about to be a homecoming for the other.
[PLOT - PRP] Seeking a Mentor [Takis & Cocoa Eclair] ~ She seeks out an apprenticeship with Takis (the treeshaper), unsure if this is the right move for her life or not.
[SOLO] We're Independent!...ish [Cocoa Eclair x Foxglove] ~ She comes clean about her emotions regarding their parents.

Finished

[NOTICE] Attn: Cocoa Eclair (Irish Night Fox) ~ She follows a sweet fox- right into Dragnid Forest and almost into the claws of a Dragnid beast!

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff