Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:04 pm
Hello, I'm Canni! (It's easy to be just addressed to that, thanks!) I'm looking for a one-on-one role-play. I do a maximum of four paragraphs with good grammar and a minimum of two paragraphs with good grammar. I expect the same from my partner please! I love to do romance and many others, but that has to be my favorite! I am female roles and don't like to play male roles unless I can play a male role and female role. (I must be playing a feminine and masculine role at the same time in order for the male role to come out manly. Other wise, he will come our extremely feminine and that's not very good!) I do yaoi, yuri, straight role-plays if you're wondering! Here's what I some suggestion (bold is what i'll be playing; any of these can be for yaoi/yuri/straight; ♥ <--- that means I really want to do it)

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Human x Supernatural being
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Telekinesis user x Normal person ♥
Mermaid(man) x Human

I'm also up for any suggestions!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:33 pm
Utsukushii_Bambi
Hello, I'm Canni! (It's easy to be just addressed to that, thanks!) I'm looking for a one-on-one role-play. I do a maximum of four paragraphs with good grammar and a minimum of two paragraphs with good grammar. I expect the same from my partner please! I love to do romance and many others, but that has to be my favorite! I am female roles and don't like to play male roles unless I can play a male role and female role. (I must be playing a feminine and masculine role at the same time in order for the male role to come out manly. Other wise, he will come our extremely feminine and that's not very good!) I do yaoi, yuri, straight role-plays if you're wondering! Here's what I some suggestion (bold is what i'll be playing; any of these can be for yaoi/yuri/straight; ♥ <--- that means I really want to do it)

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Mermaid(man) x Human

Hello there, I am very interested.
I'd be willing to do any of them really, but I only rp yuri and yaoi properly.

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:41 am
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Mermaid(man) x Human

Hello. Excuse my absence for I was taking a small hiatus in order to focus on school! Im back and would love yo RP if you are still interested! I would love yo do the Icon/Non fan and perferably a yaoi roleplay? I play female roles if thats ok with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:21 pm
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Mermaid(man) x Human

Hello. Excuse my absence for I was taking a small hiatus in order to focus on school! Im back and would love yo RP if you are still interested! I would love yo do the Icon/Non fan and perferably a yaoi roleplay? I play female roles if thats ok with you.

ok i think a yaoi would be great :3
would you like to send me your profile for him and would you want to do this over PMs or in the guild?  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Mermaid(man) x Human

would you like to send me your profile for him and would you want to do this over PMs or in the guild?

Sounds good then!
Sure thing! Is there anything specific you would need to know? (I would figure personality, and maybe biography?) Also, do you prefer real or anime pictures? And I would like to do guilds. I can keep track of it easier.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:00 pm
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Mermaid(man) x Human

Sounds good then!
Sure thing! Is there anything specific you would need to know? (I would figure personality, and maybe biography?) Also, do you prefer real or anime pictures? And I would like to do guilds. I can keep track of it easier.

nope! that all sound fine to me and either or is fine too, (:  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:06 am
Utsukushii_Bambi

Still interested in a 1x1? I'd love to do a yuri with you. (:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 am
Agent Rissa
Utsukushii_Bambi

Still interested in a 1x1? I'd love to do a yuri with you. (:

Always intersted darling!! Did you have a plot in mind or did you like any of the ones I had up?  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:50 pm
Utsukushii_Bambi

Always intersted darling!! Did you have a plot in mind or did you like any of the ones I had up?

Yay! biggrin

And I like to play shy characters, so perhaps a bullied girl x new girl?

I'd like to play the bullied character though, if that's okay. o:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:19 pm
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi

Celebrity/Icon x non-fan
Jock x Nerd
King(Queen) x Commoner
Mermaid(man) x Human

Sounds good then!

I'll send you the profile tonight and set up the guild as well! Would you mind sending me a profile as well?  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:03 pm
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi
C h i X C h o
Utsukushii_Bambi

Sounds good then!

I'll send you the profile tonight and set up the guild as well! Would you mind sending me a profile as well?

Of course, thank you smile  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff