Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:38 pm
It is just really a small thing that doesn't really effect the story too much. But I noticed in the cut-scene when Cloud gave Sephiroth the Black Materia that Sephiroth didn't have any legs. For a little while I wondered why, until I saw Cloud's true memory. [Side note, two of his forms also doesn't have any legs]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm
How far in are you? Also, have you ever played IX (my favorite)?  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 pm
B1g_crunch
Currently I'm leveling up. It was just after being in Junon to get the huge materia. I'm leveling up a bit at the moment in the Mideel area. However I've completed this game already quite a few times. In fact I completely forgot how many times I've completed. [Though never 100%, I'm trying to get closer to that. In fact I spent most of yesterday trying to get a Gold Chocobo.]

Also, yes. I have played IX. Its a really good one. I've even completed it once. I might give it another playthough after I finish VII again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Currently I'm leveling up. It was just after being in Junon to get the huge materia. I'm leveling up a bit at the moment in the Mideel area. However I've completed this game already quite a few times. In fact I completely forgot how many times I've completed. [Though never 100%, I'm trying to get closer to that. In fact I spent most of yesterday trying to get a Gold Chocobo.]

Also, yes. I have played IX. Its a really good one. I've even completed it once. I might give it another playthough after I finish VII again

I need to restart IX since I missed a bunch of stuff on the way to the end of disc 3, but I'll wait until I've beaten Asura's Wrath (2 chapters left), Vanquish, SotC, and Bioshock Infinite (which I don't even have yet). After those 4 are finished, I'll get started on IX while I clear away my 5 Steam games (Unepic, Binding of Isaac, Castle Crashers, Valdis Story, and Fez)  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:02 pm
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch

I need to restart IX since I missed a bunch of stuff on the way to the end of disc 3, but I'll wait until I've beaten Asura's Wrath (2 chapters left), Vanquish, SotC, and Bioshock Infinite (which I don't even have yet). After those 4 are finished, I'll get started on IX while I clear away my 5 Steam games (Unepic, Binding of Isaac, Castle Crashers, Valdis Story, and Fez)
It's been years since I played so I don't know if I missed anything or not. [At least in terms of 100% usually I don't care too much about getting 100% as long as I can finish the story. FFVII is kinda difference since it is one of my first when it comes to PS games, as well as Final Fantasy Games.... and RPG games.... wow]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:16 pm
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch

It's been years since I played so I don't know if I missed anything or not. [At least in terms of 100% usually I don't care too much about getting 100% as long as I can finish the story. FFVII is kinda difference since it is one of my first when it comes to PS games, as well as Final Fantasy Games.... and RPG games.... wow]

I'm not looking for 100% completion in that game, but there are a few things I could have gotten ahead of time. I hardly ever used the steal command with Zidane, there were some missing blue magics I think, and an entire area of the map I hadn't looked into. I also never did chocobo hot or cold, so I missed a bit there.

I just want a bit more completion. Also, it's been years since I picked it up, and even though I know the story front to back I'd still like to play all the way through at once.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 pm
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch

I'm not looking for 100% completion in that game, but there are a few things I could have gotten ahead of time. I hardly ever used the steal command with Zidane, there were some missing blue magics I think, and an entire area of the map I hadn't looked into. I also never did chocobo hot or cold, so I missed a bit there.

I just want a bit more completion. Also, it's been years since I picked it up, and even though I know the story front to back I'd still like to play all the way through at once.
Oh alright, [though I don't think I'm going to 100% VII. I don't wanna fight the Weapons I don't have to expect for Ultima.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 pm
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch

Oh alright, [though I don't think I'm going to 100% VII. I don't wanna fight the Weapons I don't have to expect for Ultima.]

You can actually beat emerald weapon quickly by maxing out your team's health and equipping everyone with 2 materia each. If it uses aire tam on your team and knocks them down to 7777, you can do massive damage to wipe it out quickly. Ruby weapon is probably hard, but you might be able to use Vincent's insta-kill bug to get rid of it easily enough. It's up to you, though.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:11 pm
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch

You can actually beat emerald weapon quickly by maxing out your team's health and equipping everyone with 2 materia each. If it uses aire tam on your team and knocks them down to 7777, you can do massive damage to wipe it out quickly. Ruby weapon is probably hard, but you might be able to use Vincent's insta-kill bug to get rid of it easily enough. It's up to you, though.
Though I'm pretty sure I've beat that once. If I start the game again I might try again after obtaining Knights of the Round.

One crazy thing is that with that summon even the final boss was easy. That materia is OP. But seeing all the time spent breeding a gold chocobo it is worth it. Anything less than all that chocobo breeding would have been a waste of time. I did manage to get that gold chocobo. I was pretty happy about it.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games