Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Eye Scream U Scream (Enzo vs. Sio) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am
Enzo's face was still recovering from his last unfortunate encounters with fellow students. He tongued the empty spot his tooth used to be. He had to keep at it if he wanted to get stronger and STOP his constant beat-downs. If he wanted anyone to take him seriously. He had been spending a lot of time in the gym but it never seemed to do any good.

He punched at the punching bag, imagining a certain patchwork ghoul in the process, although he'd never admit that out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 am
There was a hauntingly eerie sound echoing in the halls of Amity. One rarely heard. One that grated the ear drums and scraped the nerves raw. It was... the sound of a banshee singing.

"Aaaaaaaalways
I wanna beeeee with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony harmony oh love"

It stopped when the long haired ghoul entered the gym, wide eyes staring in fear at the boil punching a bag. "b-b-b-b-BOIL!" She shrieked, hiding behind a vaulting horse.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 am
Enzo froze mid jab, glancing around for the source of the singing and shrill cry, "Last I checked, that's what I was..." He managed, wracking his brains, "Hey, hey, it's er... Sam, right?" He was always terrible at names.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 am
Siobhan wailed, suddenly leaping out from hiding. "Si---sio---Siobhan! Y-you didn't remember meeeeeee----" She began wailing again.

"I was drumming! An-and---AND---" She forgot his name too.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:04 pm
"Sure, sure I remember ya, Pidge! I always remember a good set o' gams-" Alright, so she was a little loud, but that flowy nighty the ghoul wore left deliciously little to the imagination.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 pm
"Oh..." Siobhan settled slightly, floating toward the boil with hesitation. "Are you training? I heard in the student hand book one must train to further their education standing."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 pm
He straightened his suspenders, letting out a sigh, "Yeah, yeah, more'r'less..." He glanced over to her, appraising that slender ghostly body with a thick raised eyebrow, "Wanna' go at it? A quick one-two?" He gave a grin, missing tooth and all, "Promise no neckin'."  
Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:47 pm
"Ah! You mean to spar with me?" She seemed excited, pumping her fists into the air. She did not know the meaning of neckin', but she assumed it meant no punches to the throat.

"I shall be your partner! Let us brawl!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bilious rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 pm
"That aint-" He hesitated before giving a snort and a laugh, "Alright, Dovey, let's brawl!"  
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:50 pm
He skipped backward, fists at the ready- he usually had trouble against girls- he had reservations about hitting ladies, call it his gentlemanly nature, but after his run-in with their esteemed Vice President...

He made a quick jab.

HP: 30
Damage: 3  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:00 pm
Siobhan's face was curved into a playful smile. She was so happy to be interacting with others! Leaving her room was a rare occurrence, and she feared it would be terribly difficult.

She flinched at the attack, but soldiered on. Her nails became claws, and she took a swipe at the boil as well.

HP: 27
Damage: 1  
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 pm
"Ooh!" He grinned, dodging back just as the claws slashed at his front, "Hey, now, you're lucky I aint wearin' a good shirt!" He laughed, giving her a shove backward.

HP: 29/30
Damage: 1  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:41 pm
"There is no mercy in The Brawl!" Siobhan cackled in return, launching herself at the boil. "ALL OR NOTHING, FRIEND!"

HP: 26
Dmg: 6  
Bilious rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 24 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:08 pm
Enzo staggered back from the sudden barrage from the ghoul, arms going up defensively as he concentrated on his breathing. "No holdin' back, huh?" He glanced over his fists, a glint in his eye as music bubbled up behind them- The Boss had been summoned, laying down a bass-beat for them to fight by, but that wasn't all it did. A dozen glittering eyes all peered out at them from holes in the ceiling, behind the equipment, scurrying along the floor...

With a sudden sweep of his arms, the rats leaped directly at the banshee, little teeth and claws bared....

HP: 23
Damage: (21/2=10.5) 10  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Bittiface rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:19 pm
The banshee screeched loudly as she was bombarded by rodents. clawing and biting at her ghostly flesh. She flailed beneath the swarm, tossing rodents about as she fought to be free. Utterings of 'i'm sorry' and 'ur so cute', may have been uttered as she did this to the little darlings.

She tried screeching louder, miasma building up around the banshee. However, a rat jumped into her mouth, muffling any attempt at an attack and making the banshee flail around harder until all manner of rodent was off, and out, of her.

HP: 16
Damage: Fear Attack Missed  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas