Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Alteration to new adult / mate rule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the rule be concerning new adults and mate searches?
An adult soq should be allowed to test waters and RP with romantic interests, and immediately join breedings.
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
An adult soq should be allowed to test waters and RP with romantic interests, but can not enter breedings for 2 months (after adult growth).
79%
 79%  [ 63 ]
A soq should not be allowed to test waters, RP with romantic interests, or enter breedings until 2 month since its been an adult.
11%
 11%  [ 9 ]
A soq should not be allowed to test waters, RP with romantic interests, or enter breedings for greater than 2 months since its adult growth.
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 79

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm
Yeah, the one month to look for a mate rule is silly. I waited a month to PM someone about a Soq that grew that I was really really interested in, and the reply back was that she already had a pairing for them. lol So, I followed the rule in place, and ended up losing out because of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:08 pm
I can't find the rule that says Soquili can't search/plan for a mating before 1 month as an adult outside of Lover's Rock. The closest thing I could find was on the RP Guidebook ((Adult soquili may only have a mate, search for a mate on the Lover’s Rock, or breed once they have been an adult for one month and no sooner))

Does anyone have a link to the actual rule?  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 am
Laroawan
I can't find the rule that says Soquili can't search/plan for a mating before 1 month as an adult outside of Lover's Rock. The closest thing I could find was on the RP Guidebook ((Adult soquili may only have a mate, search for a mate on the Lover’s Rock, or breed once they have been an adult for one month and no sooner))

Does anyone have a link to the actual rule?

I have yet to been able to find it myself-- this rule is mainly enforced by staff that are in the thread, or oftens times, regulars may "remind" users of the rule when they witness it being broken. I'll continue the search. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:11 am
I suspect that the rule may have disappeared off the front page during one of the front page clean-up/simplification efforts and didn't quite make it to any other thread.

I believe that the rule is currently being worked on, so I'd expect there to be an official announcement at some point with the decision, and presumably the rule will reappear on the front page at that time.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas