Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Registration Center (RP Profile Creation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:18 pm
pikeru3617
Hope I'm doing this right. sweatdrop
[][][]Cassim[][][]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Pikeru3617

Name/Gender/Age:Cassim Al-Issm/Male/18

Tamer Profile:Profile

Talents:Surivial skills mainly, but later on he will show his talent for cooking.

Equipment: Book bag that has inside; A few picture books, first aid kit, bottle of water, snacks, mp3 player, earphones, and his cellphone (a old school cellphone, the cheap kind where you can only get text and call, can't even take pictures)

Back story: Cassim's story begins in a war-torn country of Afghanistan. His family lived in poverty. Then again with more than half of the people there who can't even read or write, it shouldn't be of any surprise. He was brought in to be a child soldier with the promise of his sisters going to school and having food put on the table. Who wouldn't take it? You get to provide a living for your family! It turned out to be a lie though, he was brought in when he was 9 years old and by the time he was 12, he had already killed a few people.

Both him and his sisters went to a refugee camp on Christmas once, that is what he will never forget. A man wearing a red and white suite was handing out candy. Around the man were people with guns, so to him it must be somebody important. His sisters, they got a small piece of chocolate. While to many people it wasn't much, but the way it made them smile so happily and waited for Cassim to get his present as well. That was the first happy memory of his time in there.

That happened when he was 13 and was told to watch over his sisters. His parents often tried to find work, though his mother was often stuck inside due to strict rules. All his hard work on trying to help his parents and sisters, in the end would be for nothing as they were killed by a suicide bomber who he would later find out it was who he had befriended weeks before. The people on top didn't care about them.

That happened when he was 15 years old. He was a orphan now and was surprised to find out that a couple were eager to meet him after spending 2 years in a refugee camp with other orphans. Sadly it didn't work out as they complained that he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and thrashing. They knew something wasn't right, and were scared of him. He was placed in foster care, that's where he met his parents that he has today.

They were more understanding of him and a older couple that were willing to help Cassim. For the past year now, they had helped him with his PTSD and found out that he was deaf on his left side. Most of the things they gave him were old school and things from a thrift store. To him, though they were amazing and he treasured almost everything they gave him.

Finally they adopted him as their son. His father got him a computer that he used for work, but got a new one so was giving it to him. His parents found out that he couldn't read or write. They put in games to help him learn how to read and type. While playing a game about a purple talking car finding puppy to join a car parade, he got a message on the screen.

He was about to get his mother and ask her what the message said when the screen flashed brightly and he found himself in the Digital World. Once again, his world has been turned upside down.

Club/Rank:(to be filled out once you join one)

Digimon Roster: (Include a link for every stage, linked to your official guild art)

Digimon 1:
Gigimon -->

Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval)

Approved. I'm extremely sorry for making you wait this long! Your card will be made shortly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:09 pm
[][][]Maaku raku[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Maaku raku

Name/Gender/Age: Maaku raku/M/18

Equipment: Digivice, skateboard, skatebag, mp3 player.

Back story: I am Maaku raku I have no recollection of my past. I don't have any idea who were my real parents nor do I have any siblings. I was born and raised in Akihabara, Japan by my foster parents. My name was given to me for the reason it was the only proof that my parents gave me a name and abandoned me, alongside it was a digivice with a paper beside it written "please take care of my son and give this to him at the right age for he will be a digimon tamer."

At the age of 18 my foster parents told me all about it and gave me the digivice with the kept promise from my real parents and my quest on becoming a digimon tamer. I say goodbye to my foster parents as walk past home with all my equipments ready and start of going to the Digimon world.

Upon teleporting into the digimon world he was teleported into an unknown location. It was dark forest covered with very tall trees and along the darkness there was a silhouette of a digimon in a distant. Maaku approaches it for he felt it was alone in the forest. as he approached the digimon he identified the digimon and it was a veemon crying in the dark forest. Maaku then pat veemon's head saying "you will be fine I'm here." The dark forest suddenly lighten up for them as they saw the exit through the forest and thus the adventure of Maaku and veemon is about to start.

Digimon Roster:
Digimon 1:
Veemon -->
Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Maaku raku

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:18 am
Maaku raku
[][][]Maaku raku[][][]

User Image

Back story: I am Maaku raku I have no recollection of my past. I don't have any idea who were my real parents nor do I have any siblings. I was born and raised in Akihabara, Japan by my foster parents. My name was given to me for the reason it was the only proof that my parents gave me a name and abandoned me, alongside it was a digivice with a paper beside it written "please take care of my son and give this to him at the right age for he will be a digimon tamer."

At the age of 18 my foster parents told me all about it and gave me the digivice with the kept promise from my real parents and my quest on becoming a digimon tamer. I say goodbye to my foster parents as walk past home with all my equipments ready and start of going to the Digimon world.

Upon teleporting into the digimon world he was teleported into an unknown location. It was dark forest covered with very tall trees and along the darkness there was a silhouette of a digimon in a distant. Maaku approaches it for he felt it was alone in the forest. as he approached the digimon he identified the digimon and it was a veemon crying in the dark forest. Maaku then pat veemon's head saying "you will be fine I'm here." The dark forest suddenly lighten up for them as they saw the exit through the forest and thus the adventure of Maaku and veemon is about to start.

Digimon Roster:
Digimon 1:
Veemon -->
Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Everything looks pretty good, the only thing is due to the start mission you will get your first Digimon for the DRF in New Network City or rally you just need to register it there, so make sure you got to New Network City right away and register Veemon as your partner, thanks. Other than that it looks good.

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:35 pm
lief_7
Maaku raku
[][][]Maaku raku[][][]

User Image

Digimon Roster:
Digimon 1:
Veemon -->
Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Everything looks pretty good, the only thing is due to the start mission you will get your first Digimon for the DRF in New Network City or rally you just need to register it there, so make sure you got to New Network City right away and register Veemon as your partner, thanks. Other than that it looks good.

Approved

yey so that means i can rp in the guild now right? :3  

Maaku raku

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 am
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku
[][][]Maaku raku[][][]

User Image

Digimon Roster:
Digimon 1:
Veemon -->
Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Approved

yey so that means i can rp in the guild now right? :3

Yep, you are good to go, but no more talking in this thread haha, it's for applications only smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 am
Û©ÛžÛ©Christopher BellÛ©ÛžÛ©

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Username: MagicDrive

Name/Gender/Age: Christopher Bell/male/19yrs

Talents: hello i enjoy reading and writing different novels in my spare time but i also take time to play my saxophone when i get a chance or when patamon reminds me.

Equipment: The main things that i choose to carry is my backpack which has my computer and my journal where i take notes of whatever i come into contact with or anything that catches my eyes. not to mention food and a camera for taking pics with friends. My digivice is a tamer type and i usually have it on my belt along with any modify cards i might be carrying at the time.At times i pull out a flute that is in my backpack a play different melodies i might hear of think up.

Back story: hello to all my name is Christopher bell and this is my tale so far.... man this has been a crazy journey could you believe me if i said i was once a regular guy like you? probably not huh? well my tale begins just like any other. i was on my way to school for my first day of the new term and at i looked above all i could see was cherry blossoms as they slowly flew with the wind. they looked so free as they traveled in the sky above me without a care in the world. i would often look outside the window of my classroom as i watched and pondered over the reason for me being here. i made good grades and heck i was even the top of my class but did that really matter? we go to school all day to earn a piece of parchment so we can go work when we are done but isnt that a boring life and why must we do this until we go away? i know im a deep thinker and i understand that there should be something more to life than this but currently i was trapped..... that was until today , the day that changed my life forever. As the afternoon bell rang i stood and bowed respectfully before rushing out the door in excitement. that's right today was the day that my father would be returning from America and he said he had something he wished to give me. Now my dad works for a research center so he always brings back the best stuff when he's at home and there is always a story behind it. Thats the life i want!!! One full of adventure where you never know whats going to happen but if i knew that would be today i would of take head to the words of my father " Be careful what you wish for." when i entered my house it was pitch black and not a sound to be heard. i walked into the kitchen to find a black box and i note addressed to me from dad. "Dear son, i wont be around long enough to see if you get this letter but inside this box is what i have been working on all my life and i am proud to say that i have achieve it finally. Inside is the key to a new adventure and life if you choose to accept your destiny. Go to my office and say the password and the door will open but i warn you Christopher once you start there is no turning back. I look forward to your decision and good luck." i looked in the box and inside was a mysterious device a belt and a box with a single card. i took a look at the card and noticed initials D.T.I. After taking a moment to think i heard the noise of a car outside and the sounds of footsteps and upon looking out i saw man in black suits headed towards the house. i knew it was now or never so i quickly rushed upstairs to my father's study locking the door at the same moment hearing the sound of the front door crashing down. as i looked at my father's computer i knew it was time and as they began knocking on the door i quickly said the only thing to get me away."Digi-Gate Open " as soon as the screen lit up the door busted open but to they're surprise no one was there. As i opened my eyes the only thing i could seem to remember was a voice calling to me and one sentence that started it all."Hello Christopher I've been waiting for you...."
"And so the journey begins......"

Club/Rank: none yet

Digimon Roster:These are my friends and companions that help me as i go on my adventure i trust them with my life and they feel the same even tho sometimes they wish to do as they please or eat the last sushi on the table.

Helios biggrin igimon 1:
Patamon-->

Digimon 2:
coming soon -->

Digimon 3:
coming soon -->

Digimon 4:
coming soon -->

Digimon 5:
coming soon -->

Digimon 6:
coming soon -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: waiting currently  

MagicDrive

Distinct Hunter

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:53 pm
MagicDrive
Û©ÛžÛ©Christopher BellÛ©ÛžÛ©

User Image

User Image
User Image
Username: MagicDrive

Name/Gender/Age: Christopher Bell/male/19yrs

Talents: hello i enjoy reading and writing different novels in my spare time but i also take time to play my saxophone when i get a chance or when patamon reminds me.

Equipment: The main things that i choose to carry is my backpack which has my computer and my journal where i take notes of whatever i come into contact with or anything that catches my eyes. not to mention food and a camera for taking pics with friends. My digivice is a tamer type and i usually have it on my belt along with any modify cards i might be carrying at the time.At times i pull out a flute that is in my backpack a play different melodies i might hear of think up.

Back story: hello to all my name is Christopher bell and this is my tale so far.... man this has been a crazy journey could you believe me if i said i was once a regular guy like you? probably not huh? well my tale begins just like any other. i was on my way to school for my first day of the new term and at i looked above all i could see was cherry blossoms as they slowly flew with the wind. they looked so free as they traveled in the sky above me without a care in the world. i would often look outside the window of my classroom as i watched and pondered over the reason for me being here. i made good grades and heck i was even the top of my class but did that really matter? we go to school all day to earn a piece of parchment so we can go work when we are done but isnt that a boring life and why must we do this until we go away? i know im a deep thinker and i understand that there should be something more to life than this but currently i was trapped..... that was until today , the day that changed my life forever. As the afternoon bell rang i stood and bowed respectfully before rushing out the door in excitement. that's right today was the day that my father would be returning from America and he said he had something he wished to give me. Now my dad works for a research center so he always brings back the best stuff when he's at home and there is always a story behind it. Thats the life i want!!! One full of adventure where you never know whats going to happen but if i knew that would be today i would of take head to the words of my father " Be careful what you wish for." when i entered my house it was pitch black and not a sound to be heard. i walked into the kitchen to find a black box and i note addressed to me from dad. "Dear son, i wont be around long enough to see if you get this letter but inside this box is what i have been working on all my life and i am proud to say that i have achieve it finally. Inside is the key to a new adventure and life if you choose to accept your destiny. Go to my office and say the password and the door will open but i warn you Christopher once you start there is no turning back. I look forward to your decision and good luck." i looked in the box and inside was a mysterious device a belt and a box with a single card. i took a look at the card and noticed initials D.T.I. After taking a moment to think i heard the noise of a car outside and the sounds of footsteps and upon looking out i saw man in black suits headed towards the house. i knew it was now or never so i quickly rushed upstairs to my father's study locking the door at the same moment hearing the sound of the front door crashing down. as i looked at my father's computer i knew it was time and as they began knocking on the door i quickly said the only thing to get me away."Digi-Gate Open " as soon as the screen lit up the door busted open but to they're surprise no one was there. As i opened my eyes the only thing i could seem to remember was a voice calling to me and one sentence that started it all."Hello Christopher I've been waiting for you...."
"And so the journey begins......"

Club/Rank: none yet

Digimon Roster:These are my friends and companions that help me as i go on my adventure i trust them with my life and they feel the same even tho sometimes they wish to do as they please or eat the last sushi on the table.

Helios biggrin igimon 1:
Patamon-->

Digimon 2:
coming soon -->

Digimon 3:
coming soon -->

Digimon 4:
coming soon -->

Digimon 5:
coming soon -->

Digimon 6:
coming soon -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: waiting currently

Looks fine to me, feel free to start rping, just so you are aware the only people who had access to getting people to the digital world would be people who work for the DRF (So your dad would have probably worked for them) And also they have only been coming to the Digital World for a short-ish time so (We had a reset about a year and a half ago and the current digital world is different from the old one.) Still good with your profile but just wanted to let you know that chances are that he worked for them and if he had his own adventure it was probably before the reset.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:03 am
[][][]Donovan Zanker[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: ZarAburame

Name/Gender/Age: Donovan Zanker, Male, 21
Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Donovan is a logical thinker, planning things out and not putting emotion into the things he does. Math comes easy to him, doing a lot of math in his head. His logical thinking can get him into trouble though as he can say things other wouldn't want to hear.

Equipment: A backpack containing an mp3 player and over the ear headphones, A winter coat, a lighter, and some emergency water.

Back story: Donovan was trapped in the old digital world when the reset happened and was put in stasis being sustained and still aging. His digimon were transferred to the new world in the reboot and none of them were happy for their master's absence. There was one though that could actually do something about it, Tick-Tock the ZeedMilleniummon could transverse dimensions and set out trying to look for their missing master, having no idea if he just hadn't logged onto the new digital world or if something had happened to him.

It took longer than expected but eventually TickTock did locate Donovan. He shifted Donovan back to the real world. Upon return nothing immediately happened and Donovan continued to be in a coma but slowly he came to and recovered. His sense of time was thrown off and he didn't realize how long he had been gone. His body was now weak and needed to recover. The now young man slowly recovered doing physical therapy to get back in shape. Tick-Tock watched over Donovan and explained the state of the new digital world. "So what you're saying is I need to go back and make them fear again." Once Donovan's recovery process was over he had no quarrels getting his equipment ready to head back. He had unfinished business to attend to.

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1: Kokuwamon --> Kuwagamon --> Okuwamon --> GranKuwagamon

Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:00 am
ZarAburame
[][][]Donovan Zanker[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: ZarAburame

Name/Gender/Age: Donovan Zanker, Male, 21

Talents: Donovan is a logical thinker, planning things out and not putting emotion into the things he does. Math comes easy to him, doing a lot of math in his head. His logical thinking can get him into trouble though as he can say things other wouldn't want to hear.

Equipment: A backpack containing an mp3 player and over the ear headphones, A winter coat, a lighter, and some emergency water.

Back story: Donovan was trapped in the old digital world when the reset happened and was put in stasis being sustained and still aging. His digimon were transferred to the new world in the reboot and none of them were happy for their master's absence. There was one though that could actually do something about it, Tick-Tock the ZeedMilleniummon could transverse dimensions and set out trying to look for their missing master, having no idea if he just hadn't logged onto the new digital world or if something had happened to him.

It took longer than expected but eventually TickTock did locate Donovan. He shifted Donovan back to the real world. Upon return nothing immediately happened and Donovan continued to be in a coma but slowly he came to and recovered. His sense of time was thrown off and he didn't realize how long he had been gone. His body was now weak and needed to recover. The now young man slowly recovered doing physical therapy to get back in shape. Tick-Tock watched over Donovan and explained the state of the new digital world. "So what you're saying is I need to go back and make them fear again." Once Donovan's recovery process was over he had no quarrels getting his equipment ready to head back. He had unfinished business to attend to.

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1: Kokuwamon --> Kuwagamon --> Okuwamon --> GranKuwagamon

Digimon 2:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Approved! Be sure to start with the intro mission in New Network City Here.
Welcome to the RP, I look forward to seeing you around.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:09 pm
[][][]Rin Shirogane[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username:
Belladonna Blake

Name:
Rin Shirogane

Talents:
Rin likes adventure and not knowing what tomorrow will bring, she lives for the adrenaline and is quite a capable boxer with a vigorous training routine. She is able to drive a motorcycle and has a habit of being very wild while doing so.

Equipment:
- Backpack
- Sketchbook
- Pencils
- Erasers
- Fine Line Pens
- Scarf
- Aviator sunglasses
- Bracelets
- Mobile Phone
- Portable Game Console
- Mp3 Player + Headphones
- Detective Badge

Back story:
Rin is known as a adventurous, hot headed, stubborn and fun loving individual, she loves being a risk taker and isn't afraid of leaping and bounding instead of thinking things over, she is cheerful and blunt, not being afraid to tell others what she thinks of them or speak up for herself and holds confidence in her looks. When in the heat of Digimon battles, she can be known to make the occasional sarcastic remark about her opponent in an attempt to distract them but has confidence in her Digimon's abilities and her ability as a tamer.

Rin is rather affectionate towards Digimon and sees them as companions and loyal friends if treated right and in the hands of kindhearted people. Rin likes to keep her physique looking well toned and slim and is often working on exercising and working on what her uncle and grandfather had taught her in Boxing as she wouldn't want to not be able to keep herself safe should the need arise.

Rin gets along well with most people and is generally quick to warm up to people and Digimon in general, due to being a lively, bubbly person that loves to live life to it's fullest with no regrets. If anyone can put up with her and her energetic approach, Rin would surely make a very loyal and trustworthy friend to have.

Rin dislikes being bored and will often seek out something or someone that will seem to interest and keep her entertained. She has a naturally lively attitude and can be considered quite a handful to deal with given the amount of energy she seems to possess once set on something. She is rather aloof with anything she does outside of Digimon battles or taming Digimon. Rin is caring towards those she holds dear.

She is often called a brute or a brawler by some of the people she has met over time due to her short temperment style and outbursts, She tends to grow irritated easily and will often pout and folds her arms or grumble under her breath when she is not amused. Rin is very social usually if you catch her good side and is always wondering what she will face next in terms of challenges.

Rin dislikes incredibly snooty and selfish people and is more likely to disagree and butt heads with people who look down on others and think that they are better than everyone else. She absolutely hates when people abuse others and Digimon and will do what she can to protect and aid those who are in need of assistance however she can. Rin is afraid of losing whether it be people she's close to or Digimon partners she's journeyed with. She finds it hard to forgive those who make mistakes towards her However if she is close enough to someone she will be willing to put her life on the line to protect them with everything she has.

From the day he was born Rin on a rainy day in October in a hospital, located in Tokyo, Japan, She had been a single child in her family and being the only child her parents had high expectations of her. She was taught day in and day out and knew her rights from her wrongs, however this wasn't to last long in her parents care as they died in a tragic car accident that occured the day before her 6th birthday, reports say it was caused by some mysterious animal that ran in the middle of the road and so Rin, being placed in the care of her grandfather was placed in a tough time, but over the period of a year she became close to and adored her grandfather.

While living in her Grandfather's mansion Rin discovered her love for reading and her favorite books to read were ones about Mysteries and solving crimes as well as problems. Being left alone most of the time due to her grandfather being a detective and being out solving crimes.

Rin became inspired to be like him and hand-made a detective badge which became a treasure to her in her later years. When joining School again Rin studied hard but found no comfort around others as they teased her for being a "Nerd" It was after awhile and deciding enough was enough that Rin decided to train in boxing.

Rin was moved to Shinjuku once she graduated from School and trained under her grandfather as a Junior Detective to work as a Private Detective to work with her grandfather and his colleagues, she purchased an apartment of her own along with a pet dog that is a small black and white Huskie pup that she calls Yukine. Rin spent a year solving crimes and became known as the "The Gutsy Detective" by her fellow policemen and women as well as detectives alike. It's a title that Rin quite likes.

Club/Rank:

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1: Ragnarok
Guilmon -->

Digimon 2:
Locked -->

Digimon 3:
Locked -->

Digimon 4:
Locked -->

Digimon 5:
Locked -->

Digimon 6:
Locked -->

Digivice/D-Terminal:  

Crest Of Flames

Feline Bookworm

15,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Battle: Level Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:45 pm
Belladonna Blake
[][][]Rin Shirogane[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username:
Belladonna Blake

Name:
Rin Shirogane

Talents:
Rin likes adventure and not knowing what tomorrow will bring, she lives for the adrenaline and is quite a capable boxer with a vigorous training routine. She is able to drive a motorcycle and has a habit of being very wild while doing so.

Equipment:
- Backpack
- Sketchbook
- Pencils
- Erasers
- Fine Line Pens
- Scarf
- Aviator sunglasses
- Bracelets
- Mobile Phone
- Portable Game Console
- Mp3 Player + Headphones
- Detective Badge

Back story:
Rin is known as a adventurous, hot headed, stubborn and fun loving individual, she loves being a risk taker and isn't afraid of leaping and bounding instead of thinking things over, she is cheerful and blunt, not being afraid to tell others what she thinks of them or speak up for herself and holds confidence in her looks. When in the heat of Digimon battles, she can be known to make the occasional sarcastic remark about her opponent in an attempt to distract them but has confidence in her Digimon's abilities and her ability as a tamer.

Rin is rather affectionate towards Digimon and sees them as companions and loyal friends if treated right and in the hands of kindhearted people. Rin likes to keep her physique looking well toned and slim and is often working on exercising and working on what her uncle and grandfather had taught her in Boxing as she wouldn't want to not be able to keep herself safe should the need arise.

Rin gets along well with most people and is generally quick to warm up to people and Digimon in general, due to being a lively, bubbly person that loves to live life to it's fullest with no regrets. If anyone can put up with her and her energetic approach, Rin would surely make a very loyal and trustworthy friend to have.

Rin dislikes being bored and will often seek out something or someone that will seem to interest and keep her entertained. She has a naturally lively attitude and can be considered quite a handful to deal with given the amount of energy she seems to possess once set on something. She is rather aloof with anything she does outside of Digimon battles or taming Digimon. Rin is caring towards those she holds dear.

She is often called a brute or a brawler by some of the people she has met over time due to her short temperment style and outbursts, She tends to grow irritated easily and will often pout and folds her arms or grumble under her breath when she is not amused. Rin is very social usually if you catch her good side and is always wondering what she will face next in terms of challenges.

Rin dislikes incredibly snooty and selfish people and is more likely to disagree and butt heads with people who look down on others and think that they are better than everyone else. She absolutely hates when people abuse others and Digimon and will do what she can to protect and aid those who are in need of assistance however she can. Rin is afraid of losing whether it be people she's close to or Digimon partners she's journeyed with. She finds it hard to forgive those who make mistakes towards her However if she is close enough to someone she will be willing to put her life on the line to protect them with everything she has.

From the day he was born Rin on a rainy day in October in a hospital, located in Tokyo, Japan, She had been a single child in her family and being the only child her parents had high expectations of her. She was taught day in and day out and knew her rights from her wrongs, however this wasn't to last long in her parents care as they died in a tragic car accident that occured the day before her 6th birthday, reports say it was caused by some mysterious animal that ran in the middle of the road and so Rin, being placed in the care of her grandfather was placed in a tough time, but over the period of a year she became close to and adored her grandfather.

While living in her Grandfather's mansion Rin discovered her love for reading and her favorite books to read were ones about Mysteries and solving crimes as well as problems. Being left alone most of the time due to her grandfather being a detective and being out solving crimes.

Rin became inspired to be like him and hand-made a detective badge which became a treasure to her in her later years. When joining School again Rin studied hard but found no comfort around others as they teased her for being a "Nerd" It was after awhile and deciding enough was enough that Rin decided to train in boxing.

Rin was moved to Shinjuku once she graduated from School and trained under her grandfather as a Junior Detective to work as a Private Detective to work with her grandfather and his colleagues, she purchased an apartment of her own along with a pet dog that is a small black and white Huskie pup that she calls Yukine. Rin spent a year solving crimes and became known as the "The Gutsy Detective" by her fellow policemen and women as well as detectives alike. It's a title that Rin quite likes.

Club/Rank:

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1: Ragnarok
Guilmon -->

Digimon 2:
Locked -->

Digimon 3:
Locked -->

Digimon 4:
Locked -->

Digimon 5:
Locked -->

Digimon 6:
Locked -->

Digivice/D-Terminal:

Approved! Feel free to start rping but sure to check out the first mission (for all new tamers) in NNC, it should be the third post in the thread.

I will get you the rest of your stuff on Monday once I get back to a computer, unless someone else decides to do it for me. Welcome to the rp (and to the guild for that matter, I'm Lief and I'm sure I'll see you around).

Oh also so you know there is a RP event going on and you are able to join it if you want, you just need to register in the event forum. There should be a link on the front page of the guild. Normally I would link but I'm on a phone haha.

Oh and last thing, what style of digivice would you like? I think there is a list of them on the first page of this forum.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:26 pm
lief_7

Thank you I'll be sure to check out the first mission.
I would like a D-Power style of Digivice, please.  

Crest Of Flames

Feline Bookworm

15,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:23 pm
[][][]Leonidas "Leo/Leon" Regendorf[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Draconem

Name/Gender/Age: Leonidas "Leo/Leon" Regendorf / Male / 20

Talents: Novice artist, writer, has the beginnings of leadership qualities, survival and orientation skills earned in a military boarding school, intermediate level(2-5 years) Ba Gua Zhang Martial Arts training, tactical knowledge.

Equipment: Digivice, Messenger bag(Paper/pens/pencils/clipboard), Card belt, "The Art of War" - Sun Tsu, "The Hobbit" - J.R.R. Tolkien, his keys/wallet, and a small first aid kit.

Back story: At the age of 19, Leon was sucked into the Digital world roughly two weeks after he bought his first Laptop. He was surfing the web, and clicked on a strange link he found(What. An. Idiot.). After entering the Digital World, Leonidas stumbled about, exploring in pure wonder. He heard the sounds of rustling in some bushes and then some screams; "HELP!!!" Leo ran though the bushes into a small clearing where he found a Gigimon that was being bullied by a team of Goblimon(x3). He intervened, disregarding his own safety, and attempted to protect the Gigimon, but was pummeled instead. Gigimon became enraged and Digivolved into Guilmon. Swiftly, the Guilmon defeated the Goblimon, and Leon's cellphone began to change into a Digivice. In that moment of adrenaline and emotion, the two bonded, becoming partners... and eventually friends.

Some time later, after a year in and out of the Digital World, he and Guilmon(now Growlmon), had come across an array of different Digimon. Growlmon had already achieved his Ultimate Form, WarGrowlmon, but preferred to remain in his Champion form when possible. The two traveled the digital world, saving the odd bullied Digimon along the way but ultimately tried remaining as low-profile as possible.

Nearing his 20th birthday, Leon had found the power to "connect" with his friend Growlmon(Through Matrix Digivolution), and fight essentially as one being. Their hide would become metal, and between WarGrowlmon's strength and Leon's burning fighting spirit, they became nigh unstoppable.

Unstoppable until they met a BlackWarGreymon whom was mistakenly attacking a helpless Lopmon. Wargrowlmon and Leon intervened. The BlackWarGreymon dispatched them easily, but commended their spirit, and courage. He told them that he was called "Reaper". He apologized for attacking the innocent Lopmon, but insisted that the two left the Digital World for some time. Leon agreed, taking Guilmon with him back to the real world for a time, until recently when they decided it was finally time to go back.

Digimon Roster: (Include a link for every stage, linked to your official guild art)

Digimon 1:
Guilmon(February 2016) -> Growlmon(4-09-16) -> Wargrowlmon(4-10-16) ->

Digimon 2:
Koromon(4-22-16) -> Black Agumon(4-24-16) -> BlackGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackMetalGreymon(4-24-16) ->

Digimon 3:
Kudamon (4-28-16)

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval-- I'd like Digivice Burst(In red and black please! biggrin )

Lief_7
((Better? ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:10 pm
Draconem

User Image

Name/Gender/Age: Leonidas "Leo/Leon" Regendorf / Male / 22

Talents: Novice artist, writer, has the beginnings of leadership qualities, survival and orientation skills earned in a military boarding school, intermediate level(2-5 years) Ba Gua Zhang Martial Arts training, tactical knowledge.

Equipment: Digivice, Messenger bag(Paper/pens/pencils/clipboard), Card belt, "The Art of War" - Sun Tsu, "The Hobbit" - J.R.R. Tolkien, his keys/wallet, and a small first aid kit.

Back story: At the age of 19, Leon was sucked into the Digital world roughly two weeks after he bought his first Laptop. He was surfing the web, and clicked on a strange link he found(What. An. Idiot.). After entering the Digital World, Leonidas stumbled about, exploring in pure wonder. He heard the sounds of rustling in some bushes and then some screams; "HELP!!!" Leo ran though the bushes into a small clearing where he found a Gigimon that was being bullied by a team of Goblimon(x3). He intervened, disregarding his own safety, and attempted to protect the Gigimon, but was pummeled instead. Gigimon became enraged and Digivolved into Guilmon. Swiftly, the Guilmon defeated the Goblimon, and Leon's cellphone began to change into a Digivice. In that moment of adrenaline and emotion, the two bonded, becoming partners... and eventually friends.

Some time later, after a year in and out of the Digital World, he and Guilmon(now Growlmon), had come across an array of different Digimon. Growlmon had already achieved his Ultimate Form, WarGrowlmon, but preferred to remain in his Champion form when possible. The two traveled the digital world, saving the odd bullied Digimon along the way but ultimately tried remaining as low-profile as possible.

Around the age of 21, nearing his 22nd birthday, Leon had found the power to "connect" with his friend Growlmon(Through Matrix Digivolution), and fight essentially as one being. Their hide would become metal, and between Gallantmon's shield and Leonidas' burning fighting spirit they became almost unstoppable.

Gallantmon would soon meet his match, however, when fighting off a BlackWarGreymon whom was mistakenly attacking a Lopmon. Despite the combined forces of Leo and Gallantmon, they could barely hold their own. After almost losing, and Leo being put in danger, Gallantmon unlocked his true potential and rose into his Crimson Mode, easily defeating the BlackWarGreymon. Gallantmon Crimson Mode reverted back to his Gallantmon form and spared his foe. The BlackWarGreymon was defeated, and having lost a lot of energy, reverted to his In-Training form(Koromon). Koromon was so Impressed by their skill, strength, and mercy that he decided to join their 'outfit'. Koromon was since welcomed as family, and remained in his Black Agumon Form whenever possible. Leon soon dubbed BlackWarGreymon "Reaper" due to his black visage and long claws.

Digimon 1:
Guilmon(February 2016) -> Growlmon(4-09-16) -> Wargrowlmon(4-10-16) -> Gallantmon(4-10-16) -> Gallantmon Crimson Mode(4-20-16) -> Gallantmon Crimson Mode(Animated, 4-22-16)

Digimon 2:
Koromon(4-22-16) -> Black Agumon(4-24-16) -> BlackGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackMetalGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackWarGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackWarGreymon (Animated,4-25-16)

Digimon 3:
Kudamon (4-28-16)

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval-- I'd like Digivice Burst(In red and black please! biggrin )

So I really like the profile but there are a few things before I can approve it for the rp.

First off and something that may not be well known, there was a 3 year period between the old digital world and the new one in the real world. So in that time you would not have been able to go to the Digital World (Yagg would not have allowed it) until the DRF signed a treaty with Yagg. So it's fine if Guilmon came here but the best you could pish back Digi world travels would be 2 years.

Another thing to know is that you can not use Mega Digivolution until you are Gold Rank. Sorry I know you want to use him but if it makes you felt any better even I am not gold yet haha so you aren't that far behind.

Anyways if you'll update that I will probably be able to approve it.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:54 pm
Draconem

User Image

Name/Gender/Age: Leonidas "Leo/Leon" Regendorf / Male / 20

Nearing his 20th birthday, Leon had found the power to "connect" with his friend Growlmon(Through Matrix Digivolution), and fight essentially as one being. Their hide would become metal, and between WarGrowlmon's strength and Leon's burning fighting spirit, they became nigh unstoppable.

Unstoppable until they met a BlackWarGreymon whom was mistakenly attacking a helpless Lopmon. Wargrowlmon and Leon intervened. The BlackWarGreymon dispatched them easily, but commended their spirit, and courage. He told them that he was called "Reaper". He apologized for attacking the innocent Lopmon, but insisted that the two left the Digital World for some time. Leon agreed, taking Guilmon with him back to the real world for a time, until recently when they decided it was finally time to go back.

Digimon 1:
Guilmon(February 2016) -> Growlmon(4-09-16) -> Wargrowlmon(4-10-16) ->

Digimon 2:
Koromon(4-22-16) -> Black Agumon(4-24-16) -> BlackGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackMetalGreymon(4-24-16) ->

Digimon 3:
Kudamon (4-28-16)

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Lief_7
((Better? ))

Approved, i don't have my computer for the next few days so I won't be adding you to the terminal page or making the card yet but feel free to start rping and I'll add it soon. Unless of course someone else wants to make the card and such first.

Be sure to start with the first mission in the NNC thread. I believe it's in the 3rd post! Enjoy  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff