Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ashen Manor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niozomi

Feral Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

The original housing to the ancestors and descendants holding the family name Ashen. The building has five hundred rooms: three hundred of them being bedrooms, one hundred bathrooms, twenty libraries, one attic, ten sunrooms, one basement, one kitchen, one dinning room, a foyer, a living room, three studies, and the rest being either storage or empty.

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 am
Niozomi

User Image

Jordan Kendall

I'm hiding behind this smile.
I'm hiding my pain, and the truth.
I'm hiding the lies, and the sorrow.
But most of all, I'm hiding
From Me.

User Image

Jordan sat in the back of a van. It was white with no lettering. He hadn't seen it, but that was the kind of van he was always delivered in. It was kind of creep when you thought about it. He didn't think about it often, but when he did, it made him laugh. Or at least smile.

Now, he snorted quietly in the back of his throat. That received him a smack in the back of the head by the guard who sat to his left. He laughed out loud now. Turning his head even though he couldn't see him due to his blindfold.

"You're gonna have to hit harder than that if you want to get rid of my go-lucky nature."

Jordan heard a begrudging grunt of ascent from the guard but he did get smacked harder, this time with a fist, leaving a bruise to the left of his left eye. Then the van came to a sudden stop, and Jordan's forehead came into contact with the dashboard, leaving another lump in the center of his hairline. That caused him to scowl, but after a fraction of a second, a smile was back in place.

The driver's side door opened and shortly so did the door beside Jordan. Someone,
'The driver, obviously,' reached in and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, hauling him from the van. He barely stumbled to his feet before the guard yanked at the chain attached to his collar and pulled him to the door.

He knew it was a door, because the guard began pounding his fist on the door and mashing his thumb on the door bell.

I'm hiding so that nobody cares.
I'm hiding my heart, and my soul.
I'm hiding my feelings, and my scars.
Myself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[OOC: Sorry. Been a CRAZY week. Back to posting regularly.]]  

GoldDreams

Niozomi

Feral Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:14 am
GoldDreams

User Image
User Image

Lynne Ashen

☜♥☞

Lynne was pacing back and forth out of pure impatience, waiting for the arrival of her slave."What is taking them so long?!" She was staring at a silver pocket watch as she continued walking around. 'Those slavers were so suppose to be here by 1 o' clock...it's 1:30.' the young mistress thought, glaring at the large oak door.

The fallen angel was laying down on the long couch in the foyer before hearing a rough knocking and the doorbell ringing afterwards. 'Finally... Lynne got up and swiftly opened the door. "I don't like my time being wasted...Why is there a bruise on the slave I ordered?!" She said, while gesturing to the damage to John's face. "Never mind, I'd waste more of my time with your explanations." the young woman snatched the leash out of the driver's hand.

☜♥☞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(OOC: It's alright.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 am
Niozomi

User Image

Jordan Kendall

From Me.

User Image

At the irritation in his new Mistress's voice, Jordan felt a spike of uneasiness crawl it's way down his spine. The door snapped shut as the man left, and he jumped. The lights dimmed subtly in reaction to his nerves, but they came back to normal brightness quickly. He prayed she didn't notice. Though if she had read his file completely, she would already know about his "curse" as he called it.

Swallowing his unease, Jordan forced a smile to his lips, looking towards the girl even though he couldn't see her.
"So when do I get the pleasure to look upon the beauty that is my new Mistress?"

' ' .

Myself.

[[OOC: ]]  

GoldDreams

Niozomi

Feral Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 pm
GoldDreams

User Image
User Image

Lynne Ashen

☜♥☞

Lynne felt a bit more at ease when the slavers left, 'Annoyances...glad they're gone.'she thought before turning her attention onto the blonde standing beside her with a questioning stare after noticing the slight flickering. "Just a moment. The fallen angel gently removed the blindfold finally seeing his eyes hidden away by the dark cloth. "Now that we 'see' eye to eye. I'm Lynne Ashen, please continue to call me mistress or Miss Lynne."the high heel wearing said in an emotionless tone.

☜♥☞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(OOC smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:37 am
Niozomi

User Image

Jordan Kendall

From Me.

User Image

Jordan let out a sigh as the cloth was removed from his eyes, wincing slightly as he noticed the fluctuating lights. Taking a deep breath, he focused on his emotions, calming down until the lights remained steady again. Looking to his new Mistress, a toothy grin split his face as he laughed.

"Eye to eye, that's a good one. Never had a Mistress with a sense of humor before."

'Though I've never accidentally let my emotions get away from me, either.' He thought as he glared up at the lights briefly. They remained steady, despite his worrying, and he looked back up at the fallen angel.

"So, Mistress Lynne, what d'ya need me ta do?"

Myself.

[[OOC: ]]  

GoldDreams

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff