Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Cupid's Ballroom Dance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria continued to gaze into Theo's eyes as their bodies swayed to the music. Her heart thudded even though she felt confident in the situation. It seemed to be going well and exactly how she wanted it to go, and her partner reciprocated the situation in the same way. A smile stretched onto the girl's lips upon processing the words which glided out of Theo's mouth. "I wouldn't mind you asking that at all," she said, unsure if that was the question or if he would really ask "do you want to go out with me?" Either way, Alex made her answer clear as crystal: Yes. She was going to go out with the boy she had been crushing on for months. Who knew that Valentine's Day actually got couples together at such a young age? There were so many people who were a lot older than she that complained about being single on this day, but Alex was having a pretty fantastic day so far.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: super late post, sorry!))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo looked at her as she answered, smiling for a bit, before taking a breath. It seemed as if he was so into this moment that he had briefly forgotten how to breathe, which was a problem when...you know...humans had to do it. He gazed into her eyes, enjoying every waking second that he held her hand in his, clearly showing it as well. A grin had been on his face, one that stretched from ear to ear. He couldn't believe he was doing this right now, but he opened his mouth, ready to speak. "Well then, Alexandria, will you go out with me?" He kept her close, happy to actually have a Valentines Day date. So many people had always been left alone on these days, but not him...and so early as well.

He kept a gaze on her dark brown eyes, making sure to keep to the beat of the song. He didn't know if he was just caught in the moment, but he felt as if it was perfect. He couldn't do anything but like it.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria bit her bottom lip with her two front teeth, smiling widely. They glided upwards until they were separated from her lip, and she spoke. "I will." A simple answer, but it was exactly what Theo wanted to hear, and what Alex wanted to say. The twelve year old had her very first boyfriend! For some reason, butterflies still fluttered in the girl's stomach. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she was going out with the boy she had been crushing on, or maybe it was because she didn't know if she was supposed to kiss him, or if they were supposed to wait until after they go on a date. Her instincts told her to keep dancing with him, but she didn't know if they were supposed to do anything while they swayed to the music.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: super late post, sorry!))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: Winded
                                                    xxxxocation: Ballroom
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Jesse

’One, two three, one, two three… this isn’t so hard.’ For the most part Yannic glided across the dance floor, and judging by the smiles and the giggles his partner was enjoying himself as well, even if the idea of flirting might’ve seemed like a new or awkward experience for Jesse. ”Hey, don’t sell yourself short Jesse.” He said in rebuttal to the boy’s response. ”I think you’re quite charming. But hey, maybe it’s because I’m into guys who know how to dance. My better half, right?” He said playfully as he stuck his tongue out at Jesse. ”I’ve never really been to balls or anything before, no fancy dance parties… da’ and I moved around a lot so we were never really close with others… I don’t know how Hogwarts will feel... seven years, being around the same people.” His voice trailed off as his eyes shifted slightly away from Jesse’s to look past his shoulders, as if in thought.

A breath later, Yannic was back, blushing with another childish smirk on his face. ”But I’m sure it’ll be bearable, now that I’ve met yo—oah!“ Before he could finish his cheesy sentence, Yannic felt something squishy under his foot. But before he could correct his stance, the foot slid out from beneath him, leaving a streak of white and pink frosting on the dance floor as his balance was thrown off and he fell to his left side, inadvertently taking Jesse down with him. Yet before crashing down on the floor, Yannic drew Jesse closer and shifted his weight around as he gracefully twisted and changed their position mid-air in such a way that he came out on the bottom to take the blunt of the fall and serve as a cushion for Jesse.

With the air mostly knocked out of him, all the boy could do was lay with his arms around Jesse and wait for the room to stop spinning – his experience had taught him two things where falls were concerned: either you fall with someone to keep them in a body lock until backup came, or you fall with someone to cushion them and comfort or calm them enough to get back up and run away from the situation. With nothing to run from however, Yannic was at a slight loss for what to do. When he’d regained most of his senses, Yannic loosened his hug on Jesse, turning to glare at the streak he’d left on the floor and the squished cupcake that was the source of chaos. Never would I have thought fairy cakes – of all things - were out to get me… guess I’ll have to rethink the deadliness of desserts.” He said with a chuckle when he regained his breath.

Kai Sparrowheart

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo smiled as she answered, not knowing what to say after that, but he knew one thing, he would keep dancing. He felt very good about this, knowing that he...Robin Gibbs...had his very first girlfriend. He had one at a young age too...something he most definitely will brag about to the lads back at home and to his friends back at the academy. He loved the fact that he had a girl to be with on Valentines Day. He really found it quite the cliche, but he just went with it.

"Great," he said to her, smiling and then kissing the top of her hand that he had been holding. He figured he shouldn't be as bold as to try for anything bigger, for fear of an underlying doubts on the girl's part, or maybe even the casual rejection of public displays of affection that some girls show. He didn't know, but he wouldn't step any further, unless she made the first move on this one. He was confident, but he was definitely not arrogant...okay...maybe he is, but he still would not step too far.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse laughed and shook his head. "How are you so sure about your attraction to boys? I mean seriously, I'm still busy getting my times tables sorted out," he joked. Jesse listened to Yannic attentively with his head cocked to one side.
"Well, all I can say is new experiences are good. Who knows, you might like being locked in one place," he said with a shrug. He moved in silence for a moment, letting the boy think. But then all of a sudden he saw the other boy slip, and Jesse was yanked along. He let out a yelp as the room blurred past, realizing he was going to hit the floor hard. However, when he finally ventured to open his eyes to assess the damage, he found himself ontop of Yannic, encircled in a ring of arm. Jesse's face lit up, but he didn't try to move.
"You're simultaneously the least and most graceful person I've ever met," he said, glancing at Yannic for a moment before trying to stifle his blush.
"Desserts are completely dangerous. My little sister threw a cookie at me once. I almost died. True story."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing~

Kai Sparrowheart

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxood: Oddly Comfortable

Perfect. His first dance, and Yannic managed to fall right on his a**. Yet the boy wasn’t so much disappointed as he was kind of relieved. Was that the word? Maybe not relieved, but it was as if some unseen weight had been lifted off his shoulders – not only had he embarrassed himself in front of Jesse, now virtually the whole student body that was in attendance would have seen or heard of the boy who fell. ”Man, my cool guy reputation just keeps getting peeled away layer by layer, by the end of the night they’ll start thinking I’m the class clown or something.” Yannic commented jokingly. When it had finally clicked in his mind that Yannic was still hugging onto Jesse, the boy let go. Even Yannic himself was blushing slightly – maybe it was the proximity, maybe it was because Jesse was blushing, or it was equally likely due to the fact that they’d taken a tumble. Either way, Yannic was rosy-cheeked and shameless.

He couldn’t help but to laugh at Jesse’s remark. ”I’ll have to take that as a compliment. Hey, I tried! I guess dancing just isn’t my thing.” He chuckled. Part of him wanted to stay on the floor with Jesse just a little longer – it was oddly comforting, or maybe he was just tired from all the exercise he’d managed to do in the days from Sorting till the Ball. Yet he knew the longer they laid there, the more attention they would draw and the more awkward it would for the both of them. ”Your sister sounds like a wonderful person… I’m definitely going to have to hear this cookie story. Maybe when we’re both upright? I hear they’ve got food set up further into the hall where the tables are.”

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

"I'm pretty sure everyone already assumes you are, the class clown I mean," he said, getting up reluctantly and brushing himself off. He laughed, shaking his head. This had been quite the experience. "I think dancing is your thing. Not everyone can be a beautiful swan when they start, even if they look like one," he said with an exaggerated wink. God, his mother would be so ashamed of him right now. Well, screw her.
When the blush faded from his cheeks, he sighed contentedly and ran his fingers through his hair. He chuckled at Yannic and nodded.
"Sounds like a plan; I love food. And my sister? She's a keeper. She can get anyone to do anything she wants, because she's adorable. She's not a brat though. She mainly just extorts crayons from people," he joked, looking towards the tables. He moved slightly forward

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing~

Kai Sparrowheart

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI

xxood: Flirty

It was strange. The feeling of letting Jesse go was almost unsettling, as if when the boy got up Yannic had the sudden urge to pull him back down again. Yet with the precise control he exerted over his emotions Yannic didn’t let his face betray him… at least not until the little compliment was registered and the boy started to blush. Did Jesse just call him a beautiful swan? Part of him wanted to laugh, but another part wanted to wrap his arms around the boy again.

Instead, Yannic smiled, chuckling softly as he dusted himself off. ”Well, that can only mean one thing then.” He said, the little twinkle of deviousness in his eyes as he leaned in again to whisper into the boy’s ear. ”I’ll just have to find you during free periods and we’ll practice some more.” Before backing away, Yannic looped his arm around Jesse’s, guiding him from the dance floor as they headed to the banquet tables.

Idly listening to the conversation, Yannic briefly scanned the dance floor again, though by now he had lost sight of Anastasia or David. ’Oh well…’ He thought, turning his attention back to Jesse. ”Crayons?” Yannic laughed again. ”That sounds a lot like someone I know, actually, the adorable but sly and manipulative type… but they’re the ones that put a little spice into your life, so I don’t have any complaints… Over there. That looks like an empty table.”

[ Exit to Banquet Area ]

OOC ;; I'll make a post with Yannic at the Banquet table too, you can post a response to both at the table thread or one here one there? Up to you xD

Kai Sparrowheart

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces