Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Cupid's Dinner Banquet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria, dressed up for what had to be the first time by will, made her way towards the table decked in food. The delicious dinner was the only reason why she even wanted to come. Well, besides the fact that she may have been hoping Theo was going to show up. That boy hadn't left the girl's mind since school started several months ago. Plopping her butt into a seat, Alex realized afterwards who she was seated across from. "Theo, hi," she sputtered out immediately. Better to get his attention rather than waiting until he would notice, right?

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:09 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo looked around for a bit before looking down at the ground. He just about had given up on finding Alexandria when the girl had sat across from him. He didn't really know what to say at that point. He really liked her now and he didn't know if he could even keep his eyes off of her. He looked to her as her words sank in. He smiled at her uncontrollably until he really said a word. "Alexandria, hey, but who is Theo...my name is Bond...James Bond," he said jokingly, reversing the order of the expected like she had done and then joking even more about his blasted bow tie. He wished he had gotten a regular tie. The bow tie seemed to be too tight and he had no idea how to loosen it. He knew however how to loosen a tie. "This blasted thing is so tight." He hadn't really noticed what the girl had been wearing until now. He was surprised to see the girl in anything more than her usual attire. He definitely liked it.

"You look...beautiful," he said to her, smiling brightly at her before moving to a seat next to her. She was all he could think of during those long days of classes and he believed he was finally ready to make some kind of move...just not yet. He had to choose the right time. He wanted it to be special.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked her, hoping he remembered everything that his father had taught him.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin blushed at Rick's comment, "I...thanks. You look...amazing too. The blue of your shirt, it goes with your hair well," She gave a crooked smile. She looked up and waved at Marina when she walked over and stood next to Damien. She didn't really know them. One of her fondest memories of Damien was Gracie calling him an "asshat". And for Marina when she helped save her in third year. She also smiled gratefully at Dominic when he said he wouldn't tell Grace she knew his name. Then, almost as if she knew she was being mentioned, she appeared. And knew what they were talking about, per usual. Cait kissed her bestfriend's cheek before sliding her hand into Rick's.

Then Nell, her Scottish friend appeared, Rose appearing close behind her. They seemed to be all her. Well, except Cameron and the Alvern twins, but Cameron was probably off with Elli somewhere and they never really socialized with Keith and Sean. Well, she hadn't personally. Caitlin looked over when she heard Rick's voice,
"We could go get some punch or something?"

════════════════════════
OOC: Gift for Rick

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Diamond Wales
Cara Miakitty
Essy ze Ninja
XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:40 am
User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David sat back at one of the tables looking at all the people dancing. "such a bloody joke." He muttered to himself as he leaned back. Even the stupid muggle holidays are celebrated, David hated this day being forced to buy cards and junk for people he did not even like as a kid. "And here I thought that Wizards would have more sense then to fall for a bloody Hallmark holiday."

User Image

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:21 pm
I'll keep you safe, as safe as I can
When all of the enemies around us
Have other plans
I pray we don't break; in unsteady hands
I swear, if you call I will come
So quick, I am at your command
As long as I live, as long as I'm breathing
You will be safe, as long as we're dreaming

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Nothing is as it seems: Amused | But we'll make it through this: What is Dominic wearing?! | I know that we will: Damien, Dominic, Rick, Caitlin, Gracie, Nell, Rose | You've got to be quick now, we're chasing uphill: Banquet

Marina smiled, curling her fingers around his hand. "Next ball, we can both go in jeans,"she teased, though she looked almost hopeful. This was practically a testament of her love; these heels were really annoying and mascara was harder to put on then it looked. She blushed a little at the look in his eyes when he told her she looked wonderful and concentrated on his cuff links, which reminded her of rubies. She noticed his eye narrowing and followed his gaze to see Adalaide on the dance floor... and a guy, presumably her mystery boyfriend, take her hand. Aw, now they were dancing. She nudged Damien. "See? He looks nice enough." Truth be told, she was a little scared Damien would go overprotective Slytherin brother figure and hex the poor bloke from across the room or something.

She smiled at Gracie and Cait and Nell and Rose as they joined them, giving Rose a nod of agreement. "Same here." From here on out she was going bare foot to every formal event. She'd wear a long dress so no one could see her feet or something. The Slytherin glanced at her boyfriend with mock despair. "You're going to want to dance, aren't you?"

I've got your hand tight in mine; keep strong this time.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Just close your eyes
Everything's gonna be just fine
You can peek on the other side
Say you'll keep still, as still as can be
Don't get caught in the chaos surrounding us
Trust that we're coming out clean
'Cause I'm on your side, it's just you and me
Even when everything is falling to pieces

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:31 pm
OBSESSION, IT TAKES CONTROL
OBSESSION, IT EATS ME WHOLE
I CAN'T SAY THE WORDS OUT LOUD
SO IN A RHYME I WROTE YOU DOWN
NOW YOU'LL LIVE THROUGH THE AGES
I CAN FEEL YOUR PULSE IN THE PAGES
I HAVE WRITTEN YOU DOWN
NOW YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER

User Image
MADAM GERMAINE DYAN UMBER
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF
MUGGLEBORN
company- none
location- Banquet
reading- 1984 by George Orwell
wearing- cupid's ball

Germaine hadn't been to a ball or formal occasion of any sort in a long, long time. The only reason she was here, was because the library was closed for the evening, she had no work to do she could use as a clever excuse, and she needed to make an appearance at a school event, even if she didn't want to. And she'd invited Gabriel... and now was wondering if that had been a good idea. They'd been on one date. A date that neither was probably ever going to call a date. They were friends. Sort of. Well, she knew him and trusted him and really enjoyed being around him, so that had to count for something. And with someone just as capable of being awkward and odd as she was here with her, maybe she could enjoy the evening instead of bemoaning her status as a single woman on Valentine's Day quickly approaching 30. She sat at a table to herself, watching the students; single and couples, with a small smile. They were so... cute, when they weren't in her library causing trouble and returning books late.

WITHOUT LIBRARIANS, WHAT DO WE HAVE? NO PAST AND NO FUTURE.

Essy ze Ninja

AND ALL THE WORLD WILL READ YOU
AND YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER
IN EYES NOT YET CREATED
ON TONGUES THAT ARE NOT BORN
I HAVE WRITTEN YOU DOWN
THE VIRTUE IS IN THE VERSE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

As she spoke, Rose and Nell appeared out of no where. Gracie offered the 2 girls a small smile as she waited for her boyfriend to answer her. Gracie giggled some more as Dom blushed bright red at the mention of the vest. "I didn't think you'd actually wear it. I thought you'd tell me to bugger off or call me crazy." She wiggled her way out of her chair and into his lap with batting blue eyes. "Guess this proves how whipped you really are." She whispered in his ear, only loud enough for him to hear, before bursting into another fit of giggles.

She took the presents from him excitedly, immediately unwrapping a chocolate and popping it into her mouth. She hummed quietly as he pulled the bracelet out of his pocket and handed it to her. She squealed in delight, and pale fingers danced over the charms, examining them all carefully before gently slipping the bracelet onto her wrist.
                                                            "I love it." She whispered, giving him a quick chaste kiss. She hummed happily, very content with being in his lap and let her eyes wander over the dance floor. She had smelled him before she spotted him and now blue eyes were looking for him

There! She smirked as she saw Chris approach Ada and ask for a dance. How cute! Gracie resisted to urge to squeal at her pseudo-brother and her cousin's best friend. She hummed to herself, giggling as Marina asked if she was going to be forced to dance.
                                                            "You're going to dance with me right Dommie?"

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 pm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell squealed softly when she spotted Rose in her beautiful golden dress and heels and ran over to her with a welcoming hug. When her head was resting on her shoulder she gave a light blush and also a giggle at how odd it was that her taller girlfriend was laying on her complaining about her outfit. She pat her head sympathetically before reaching into her bag for two things; one was a pair of the redhead's flats she grabbed right before coming down (she had had a feeling her love wouldn't stay in her heels long) and a box containing her Valentine's gift. "I had a feeling you might feel this way so I brought you a tiny side gift from the original." the Scot teased presenting her with both presents. When Dominic told her to blame Gracie for his way of dressing she giggled at how adorable the two of them were interacting with one another. "Despite the oddity of seeing you like this, you really do look nice Dominic. Besides, you'll never beat the shock of knowing Damien was jeans." Nell chuckled giving a glance to her best friend.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy Ze Ninja

Rawwry

Wearing: Jaw Dropper | Where: Cupid Dinner Banquet | With: Marina, Cait, Rick, Damien, Gracie, and Dominic | Thoughts: Awww she's so cute! | OOC: Rose's Gift

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
In Company of: Professor Natalya Agnesse
[Wearing:Outfit for the Cupid's Ball with a yellow rose in her hair from Victor]

Hmm... looks like mostly upperclassman. Well there's Theo and Alex but I don't want to interupt that.

Ronna entered the Dinner Banquet area and noted that it looked like mostly upperclassmen, besides Theo and Alex-who she wasn't going to interrupt those two- and a Gryffindor a year behind her she only recognized because of his distinct white hair. She was pretty sure anytime she ever saw him he looked irritated, and he looked irritated sitting alone at the table he sat at that evening as well. She came over, arms crossed, an eyebrow raised, just in time to catch the words 'Hallmark holiday'.

Suppressing a smile she pulled out a chair at the table and said, "Glad to see someone else is in the spirit of the holiday, though, if you think about it Valentine's Day is more traditionally a saint's day so if you're Catholic wouldn't it be celebrating the martyrdom of a saint? Then again, I'm not Catholic so I don't really know my saints or how it relates to this kind of thing or not."

She fiddled with the charm on her necklace-an anatomically correct representation of the heart- before she looked back at David. "I am 98% sure we're in the same house. Anyways, I have the unfortunate joy of a last name that fits with the theme of the event, just not the enthusiasm you would think that would go with it." She let go of her necklace and said, "Veronica Kiss, third year. Now what is your complaint or complaints about the holiday? I've already gotten my obligatory dancing in and left my 'date' to his own devices, so that leaves me free for the rest of the evening. I'm free to listen to your complaints. And it is always more fun to complain to someone than to yourself, right?"

It sounded like she was half joking as she rested her chin on her hand, but she actually looked like she would sit there and listen if he did say something. It wasn't that she was particularly interested in listening to him complain-but she was bored and wanting to be distracted from her own thoughts-if he did say something it would at least help her. And who knew, maybe it would be nice to start a 'down with Valentine's day club' or whatever?

User Image

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:30 pm
Gabriel ♞ Montague
pureblood, Slytherin alumni
Head of Improper Use of Magic

User Image

Gabriel bristled. His head swam higher above the other children, because they were all just that, children. Students milled about in groups and others twirled on the dance floor, and somewhere in between, the occasional professor stood in vigil. He didn't recognize any of the professors, he realized, hardly any at all. But then again, it has been nearly ten years since the last time he'd been in school. Merlin, he felt old!

But at least he wouldn't be alone on another Valentine's day. It never bothered him, not really, he'd always known he was a certain brand of different. Different than the rest of his peers, anyway. But, he'd always taken it in stride. Except now, he faltered. Awkward fingers adjusted his bowtie, Gave fidgeted. He couldn't find Germaine through the small crowd, she blended in so well. If she was even here, he thought.

He was paranoid, but only slightly. It wasn't unlike his little brother to screw him over, and he could see the little bugger surrounded by a crowd. His nose twitched. His little brother always did have it easy, the little peat. But Dominic never knew about Germaine; he'd never the chance to tell him. Ever since Dom threw his tantrum and left the house, their communication had been limited to essentials...The bare necessities. As Gabriel inched closer to the banquet with the mild thought of asking his little brother for direction, he'd finally found her in the distance. The librarian seemed so docile, innocent. He waved his hand to catch her eye and smiled when their sights crossed. "Germaine, hullo!” He greeted sheepishly. "Y-you look lovely,” he stuttered lightly and tried not to blush.

"How're you? I hope the school years been fair to you so far,”

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’1” ♞ Weight: 159lbs ♞ Age: 27
Cupid Banquet with Germaine
╚══════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria chuckled when Theo joked about being James Bond. "You've been watching some old films, haven't you?" she asked, half smirking, yet half smiling. The eleven year old propped her elbow onto the table and leaned her chin into the palm of her hand. "Why don't you just loosen it?" she asked without knowing that the boy hadn't any clue how to do so. A light pink colour tinted Alex's cheeks when her friend had complimented her. "You look rather dashing yourself," she said, sitting up properly. For some reason, dressing up made her want to act proper and ladylike. Especially after somebody had remarked how lovely she looked. Alexandria stood from her seat, nodded, and said, "Yes." Dancing was always fun. Plus, she would get to e extra close to Theo for the next few minutes at least.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:59 pm
OBSESSION, IT TAKES CONTROL
OBSESSION, IT EATS ME WHOLE
I CAN'T SAY THE WORDS OUT LOUD
SO IN A RHYME I WROTE YOU DOWN
NOW YOU'LL LIVE THROUGH THE AGES
I CAN FEEL YOUR PULSE IN THE PAGES
I HAVE WRITTEN YOU DOWN

User Image
MADAM GERMAINE DYAN UMBER
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF
MUGGLEBORN
company- Gabriel
location- Banquet
reading- 1984 by George Orwell
wearing- cupid's ball

Germaine spotted Gabriel from a long ways away. He literally towered over the majority of the students, and even of the older ones, most didn't come too close to matching his height. She straightened up in her seat, attempted to very subtly fix her hair and dress a little, failed, and ended up just smiling as he spotted her, waved, and their eyes met. She was good at smiling, right? "Hello Gabriel! You came!" she exclaimed by way of greeting, and then averted her gaze quickly. "Not that it's such a shock or anything, but I wouldn't have blamed you if you didn't... Thank you, by the way. For agreeing to come, and the, um, compliment." She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I'm well," she replied with more enthusiasm, "The year's been nice. No bodies found in the dungeons, or students falling into comas, or festivals gone horribly, horribly wrong-" she laughed in a sort of vaguely anxious way. Just watch her jinx this event... "Quiet, this year. In a good way. Not many students coming in the library, but there'll be a huge crowd come OWLS and NEWTS cramming time, I can promise you that." she said wryly. Oh, these children. Always waiting until the last possible minute to study for their exams. She'd be having to kick students out for staying in the library past closing time, and get a strange sense of deja vu, in another month or two.

WITHOUT LIBRARIANS, WHAT DO WE HAVE? NO PAST AND NO FUTURE.

Essy ze Ninja

AND YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER
IN EYES NOT YET CREATED
ON TONGUES THAT ARE NOT BORN
I HAVE WRITTEN YOU DOWN
THE VIRTUE IS IN THE VERSE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard -> Cupid Banquet

Leonette smiled what was next on this unexpected night? To think she wasn’t even going to go to the dance and here she was with David. Out of all her friends Leonette was surprised she had run into him but she was happy she did. Shaking her head as he reminded her about what she said earlier she listened to him go on about how unreasonable she was being about sickness and cold being linked together.

“You may sound stereotypical but you know a lot more than just books. Books just happen to be your thing.” Leonette assured him. She would like to think she might know enough about David to know that he knew more than just books. “I say we head back to the dance and get something to munch on.” She said more or less suggesting that what they do. Clearly she didn’t know how to use her inner lion though at least David was willing to be her humble servant for the evening.

Getting back to the dance Leonette was feeling a lot better since earlier. Since walking back together she still hadn’t found the ability to let go of David’s hand. As strange as it seemed it was nice to be with someone other than her cousins for once. Finally after what probably seemed like eternity to some Leonette let go of his hand before removing his jacket. “You can have this back.” She told him as she handed it back to her friend.

With: David

Wearing: Red Dress and Heels

OOC: ---

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

Oh yeah my jacket... and my hand... and this is how gossip starts... oh, well, as long as she has a good time...
David listened with a slight smile as Leo lectured him that he may sound stereotypical but he knew a lot more than books, books just happened to be 'his thing'. Then she suggested to head back to the dance and get something to eat. He merely agreed, not paying attention to the fact she still had his jacket as they walked into the dance and into the banquet hall or that she-well he supposed they- held hands the whole way, until she let go of his hand and he lost the warmth of her hand and he handed him back his jacket.

He blushed realizing that this was exactly the way rumors got started and slid on his tuxedo jacket and said, "Sorry... um... I mean... uh... thanks." He pulled out a chair at an empty table and offered to let her sit before him.

"And seriously, nothing really comes to mind that I know besides books," David said with a smile. "On the bright side, if you get bored of me, I can lend you the medical textbook I borrowed from Dad's library or Asiatic Anti-Venoms... alright I'm kidding about the books. I'll try my best to be more engaging than a textbook and like I said you have me to order around for the rest of night..." He ended with a bit of a shrug, looking away and letting out an uncomfortable laugh.

Being around someone his own age in this sort of environment was definitely out of his comfort zone, but he wanted Leo to have a good time, and figured that maybe like with his sister (on the rare occasion she was moody) if Leo could boss him around it would make her feel better. And, Leo was generally easy to talk to and get along with despite his awkwardness... the problem was David couldn't just dismiss Leo as someone to take care of or be nice to like a sister and that's it. They weren't related and David hadn't lied when he said she looked nice... he glanced around and reminded himself that a lot of his fellow students looked nice dressed up, though. Besides, he knew he was over-analyzing and stressing over things he shouldn't be. They were friends at most-that's all. David was just being nice to her, that was all, and Leo had only end up hanging out with him that evening because they ran into each other by chance. There. Simple.

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: Comfortable
                                                    xxxxocation: Ballroom
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Jesse

The table Yannic found was a tiny two-people table, draped in a red cloth that Yannic could have sworn was just a cut out of some Gryffindor flag or something… but that was neither here nor there. Pulling the seat out for Jesse, Yannic waited for the boy to sit before he rounded the table and took a seat across from the boy. ”So your sister..” He began once he’d settled in. ”I take it she’s younger, then? How many siblings do you have?”

Kai Sparrowheart

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces