Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Romance Rp? 1x1 1x2 2x2 ((open))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

with love- Princess Belle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:46 pm
Hey everyone! I love doing RP's and looking for a good RP partner! any takers?
I like doing all kinds! But I really hate being a guy, I am great at being a human girl.
I also just posted in courtyard if you want to join me there! Or just post here!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm
Any ideas for the story?  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:22 pm
SkyFlyer48
Any ideas for the story?

Im open to anything really, do you have any preferences?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm
want me to just start a story and you play off of it?  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:32 pm
want me to just start a story and you play off of it?

Sure, I might not make a very good, mainly guy and I may not be that great at more mature roles but whatever you want to do we can do it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

Maria frantically walked across the grounds looking at the university map,"Oh dear." she mumbled to herself. How could she have gotten turned around so easily? Her backpack draped over her shoulder was starting to getting heavy, she stopped dead in her tracks letting it fall off to the ground with a thud, "UGH!" she exasperated. "I knew I should have woken up earlier." she thought to herself. Maria was a waitress on the weekends and worked graveyards in a nearby office building as a cleaning lady. It didn't leave much for anything else, including sleep, but nothing else mattered but her goal. Getting her degree was her first priority and she be damned if anything or anyone got in her way.
She dug through her backpack taking out a small water bottle and took a small sip wiping her forehead as small beads of sweat began to form. How long had she been walking to find this one stupid building??
Taking a glance at her cinderella watch, she had it since she was a little girl, it was the only thing she really valued, her bestfriend gave it to her before she joined the military. "No!" she practically yelled. Her class had begun which mean the damn door would be locked. How she hated sometimes being human, things would be so much easier if she could fly or something.
Feeling the exhaustion finally starting to wear on her she stood up slowly. Maria suffered from low blood pressure, it wasn't a serious condition but sometimes cause fainting spells if she got to dehydrated, stressed, or just overwhelmed in general and right now she was feeling all three. "God no, not here."
She saw a bench nearby and practically fell on it taking slow deep breaths, sipping her water as she did, she felt very weak.
"Suck it up you big baby," she thought to herself. After a few minutes she curiously watched some characters around her, only 1 or 2 looked human. Trying to stand, but going much to quickly only pushed her back on the bench. "Dammit." she gruffed to herself leaning her head on her hand. She had no choice but to wait until it passed.

(((QUOTE ME FOR FASTER REPLIES)))  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Justin walks out of his hotel a few miles away from the campus, already forgeting his backpack, he pulls out his phone and sees the time .....Crap! he yells seeing that he only has 7 minutes until his class starts, shoving his phone into his pocket he takes off towards the campus dodging through the crow.

He kept at a good speed the entire time until he reaches the campus, he pulls out his phone 'a minute left, I can do this' he thinks to himself before taking off a what some would call a inhuman speed, and they would be right, he finds his class room after only 1 or 2 wrong turns and he pulls on the door, locked, he checks his phone, 2 minutes late, 'okay maybe it was more then 1 or 2 wrong turns... he sighs and puts his hands on his head, breathing slightly hard, one thing he didn't notice were the two fox ears sticking out of the top of his head, somewhat covered by his messy red hair. other then the ears, and sometimes tail, he looks like a normal person, and his extra ears most of the time are not there only when his blood presure rises.

He sits down at a bench next to a girl but not noticing, he puts his harms on is knees and looks at the crowed, counting the people he knows, zero, he drops his head and sighs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:46 pm
SkyFlyer48

User Image

Maria could feel the dizziness starting to wane, "Never going to get home at this rate." Looking up she cursed the sun beating down on her. It was a lovely day, if only she had not hurried so much. "This is what you get for always being in a hurry." But time was always of the essence, ever since she left her home it had been. Putting the bottle back to her lips she sipped, trying to not take too big of gulps but kept sipping hungrier until the bottle was bone dry. "Great." she huffed. She could call someone, Trevor, her boss at the bar she worked at would be oh so happy to hear her ask him something other than to keep his hand off her waist. Although after her giving him a black eye he had eased off a bit. She couldn't help but smile. It had been sometime since she had defended herself. It felt right, taking back control of her life.
Suddenly a young man plopped down on the bench next to her, he seemed so distracted. Glancing up she stared at..."oh! It was ears!" the peeked out of his disheaveled hair. Almost entranced she kept gawking. He was...well, handsome to say in the least. She wanted to touch his hair, it looked so soft. He dropped his head still unaware of her sitting next to him. "Maybe I should go." she accepted silently. She went to stand and managed to, picking up her backpack slinging it over her shoulder, "oh no.." she was still dizzy but she could feel the man's eyes peering at her."Keep moving." She only got a few steps when she started to sway she braced her stance trying not to fall.

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:25 am

Almost as soon as Justin hangs his head he feels eyes on his, glancing over he sees a girl looking at him, well at his head 'my ears...crap..' he thought not sure what to do, she was pretty to say the least, Justin looks back at the ground, he ouold never talk to girls, or anyone for that matter.

Justin decides that he should go, he didn't like people staring at him, his ears most of all, he is about to get up and leave when she gets up on not to sturdy legs, Justinis suddenly half off the bench then, she picks up her backpack and takes two stepss before starting to fall, Justin jumps out getting ready to catch her, seeing that she didnot fal he quickly stands up straching the top of his head and also makng his fox ears go away "um..hey..you looked a little shaky, you okay?" he asks her nervously  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:05 pm
SkyFlyer48

User Image

"I'm...I'm fine." she said exasparated trying to find her balance. This was all she needed right now, with everything else going on, this was just spot on. Murphy's Law with her, it always had been, what ever can go wrong will. She couldn't even make it to class on time, how does she ever expect to get her life back in order, she was panicking on the inside and she knew that she needed to calm down but she couldn't. Still feeling his eyes on her. "Really, I'm okay..I just.." Maria put her hand back to her head, "when did everything start to spin?" she wondered as she could feel her move back to fast. To fast. "I just.." was all she got as she felt the wind get taken out of her. She fainted as she fell back she suddenly felt something warm break her fall. She could hear a voice but not respond to it or even make sense out of it. It just sounded wonderful, like velvet and comfort. Feeling the her body lift from the ground and feeling rocking as she was held craddled close to this body she was warm. Feeling warm and safe, odd sort of thing to be feeling. "Is this a dream?"
They weren't outside anymore, where was she? She looked up hazily at the figure that caught her, weakly she brought her hand up holding his face and gaze for a pause that seemed to last forever. Her fingers laced up his hair slowly bringing his face closer to hers. Her fingers found his furry ears tracing it for a second. "Ears." she said with a soft and gentle smile.
Her arm fell and she fell back asleep.  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:47 pm
SkyFlyer48
Any ideas for the story?

Im open to anything really, do you have any preferences?

Bumpy! :3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:39 am

Justin sees her sway more muttering about being fine "I really don't think you are.." he says then she loses her balance altogether and falls onto him, he catches her "woah, you okay? okay never-mind you aren't" he says and picks her up in his arms not sure what he should do, looking around he sees a empty class room. After getting in eh rests her on the desk 'okay what does she need' he thinks to himself looking around the room scratching the back of his head, a habit of his, 'Water, that should help! he thinks and runs off
When he gets back with a cold bottle of water he turns the heat in the room down and then goes to check on her, he looks over her, she is pretty, very, she then starts to move opening her eyes she looks at him then reaches up and pulls him close to her and starts messing with his fox ears muttering something about them "yes, yes those are my ears... he says to her then she falls back to sleep. He gets up and takes a few steps back still looking at her 'well...this could get interesting..' he thinks to himself before sitting down in a desk and waiting on her to wake up  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

Maria awoke, she held her head, she was fine now, just thirsty. Should had the most wonderful Dream of a handsome man rescuing her from a castle carrying her to safety. Sitting up slowly she looked around. "Where..." spotting a young man sitting in the desk she froze. "Um..." she said softly and he picked his head of the desk looking at her. "I've met you." She remembered. "On the bench.." then it clicked, "oh god! I did faint!" "Stupid stupid stupid! She thought to herself. "I am so sorry, wait how did you get me in here?" She listened as he explained. "You carried me. Thank you very much...I'm sorry what is your name? "Justin? Very nice to meet you, I'm Maria. I'm sorry to be so much trouble." Checking get watch realized she needed to get to the bar for work. "Oh dear! I'm sorry to have to leave but I have a rather far walk to work." She was never going to make it on time, my kingdom for a vehicle she thought sarcastically to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was go to work, but got bills to pay. She stood and dusted herself off straightjng her clothes and hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Justin stops her before she gets to the door "hey, you were out for a while, you sure you're alright?" he asks her standing in front of the door looking like a normal person, his fox ears gone, "If you really need to go I could at least give you a ride..that is if I didn't walk here... he says remembering that he ran to school today. Opening the door for her and walking out next to her he says "Hey, if I can't help you in any other way, at least let me walk you to wherever you are going, and since it is.. he says checking his phone "almost 7, I'm guessing that would be a after school job. I've got time.  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items