Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Kidnapper 1x1 O/F

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:46 am
PLOT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alecx is a Simple young woman, She has a simple family and she has a nice friends that always with her and she has a determination to achieve her dream to become a Nurse.

One day, Alecx was walking alone at the down street, She was happy that moment because she pass her exam for her college degree but Everything was change at that day when someone Kidnap her for unknown reason, She wasn't rich at all so why her! Then The kidnapper brought her to a place where no one can hear them and see them and she woke up in a basement. At that Moment she started to think. What is he planning about her, is he going to kill her or he has other plan to her?.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:57 am
User Image

- Follow Gaia Online Rules
- No Cybering! I don't want to kick out ok! Just use time skip ( That would be better )
- Feel Free to Read but No Posting
- This RP is for me and Ninjakiller000 ONLY!
- Be active on Posting
- Have Fun!

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:01 am

User Image

Gaia Username: Twinkle Blossoms
Name: Alecx Turner
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Alecx is a sweet person and very thoughtful, She loves to help other people and she's a kind hearted person. She also has a high confident and determination, she's not a person who easily to give up and she has a brave and strong personality too but sometimes she has a weak personality it depends in a situation.
Bio: Alecx was living in a happy family they are not rich or poor, She's helping her family on there business ( Flower Shop ). Her dream was to be a Nurse so her parents help her and she has a determination to achieve that dream so she study hard and work hard until she pass her college degree but everything change when someone kidnap her, There has alot of thoughts on her mind what will he gonna do to her?

Gaia Username: Ninjakiller000
Name: Thomas Greene
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Thomas is a man that will do anything so his family can get by in the world. He won't give in to someone if they beg on their knees in front of him, but sometimes he might have a soft spot in his heart for that.
Bio: Thomas' family is very poor because he has 5 younger sibling he has to take care of because his mother has given up and is getting with any guy that can coax her legs open and his father left them about 3 years ago. He thought if he sold a very pretty young woman for a good price his family could afford a real house instead of a 2 bed apartment. He's found one girl who has piqued his interest. He now has his sights set on her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:14 am
User Image

ALECX ❀ TURNER

One day...
Someone will walk into your life
and make you see, Why it never
worked out with someone else

User Image

Alecx feel so terrified right now and she's trying to remove the rope on her hands and feet then she looked around "Oh where am I?" She said and she keeps trying to remove the rope then after a moment she give up, She lost to much energy and it was a waste now she need to calm herself "I need to make a plan so i can get out of here" She murmured then she looked around if there has a sharp thing inside the basement. After looking around she failed again because there has no Sharp thing around her then a tears started to fall from her eyes "Why me" She said as she looked down then she noticed that there has a small window at the basement then she moved as far as she could then she yell "Is someone out there! Please Help me!". After yelling so many times, She feel so exhausted and there also no use so she just stay quiet and she started to think a plan.

User Image

OutOfCookies:

I decide that I'm going to post first

Ninjakiller000

Ninjakiller000

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers