Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:51 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Reis shook her head, a feather would likely not even survive under the water, which made it unfortunately useless to her. It seemed to her that this angel, Kurt, did not even know why he needed the cup or what it was. This too concerned Reis, that one would mindlessly go on a quest for whoever "Guardians" was and be unaware of the potential consequence.

It plagued her mind, "Who is the Guardians?" Since this unknown pae was clearly the one after the cup, she wanted to know who it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 pm
Kurt looked at her several seconds like he didn't understand what she was asking. "Who are the Guardians?" He repeated her question as he thought about how to explain the Guardians. They just were as far as he knew them. "They are the creators of the Isle, they brought first the Demons and the Angels then they brought the Fae. I have no idea if they brought the Naiad and the Fauns. They are the source of our power and our protectors." Raising his eyes to the sky, he considered the beings he had never seen but knew deep in his core they existed.

No doubt for one who hasn't been touched as deeply as he had, she probably couldn't truly believe what he was saying, "I have been around since the time pae came from eggs and existed as blobs. I have seen the guardians work from the first of the children to the diversity we have to day. The guardians communicate to us through their fairy messengers. I believe firmly if something is request it has meaning and is needed." There were others more divot that probably could say more then he could. All he could profess on was what he experienced the birth of the world changed before his eyes, and the times he was locked in darkness.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Well, Reis had thought the male was nice at first, but now she was learning towards crazy. Creators? No, that wasn't the story she knew. She found it difficult to believe anything that he said, pae as blobs? No one could even have been alive long enough to see that sort of transformation.

Reis was feeling more reluctant then ever, and while she could have just swam away from him. She did not. "I will give you my cup..." she had already decided that she did not need it, "But, I would like you to come back with proof of your words." She doubted that Kurt would be able to find solid proof for such a notion, but perhaps he would see that the things he spoke of were false if he found no such evidence for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm
His smile fell a little bit when she told him he'd need to bring her proof of his words for her to give him the cup. Was not his existence proof of that? He even started a gesture to himself was proof. That wouldn't do but Guardians help if hif he knew what would do. Faith was just that, faith. Speaking aloud but not exactly to her, he said, "The places I wish I could show you. Hall of Lost Souls for one. The floating isle for another." After waking up from there twice he felt the power in that place personally.

What proof could he bring her to show what he said was the truth? "The whole land mass was floating once, you know, it fell seasons ago." He'd seen much more then she had, of that he was certain. At least in the span of time, what lay under the water could be more then he knew. A few weeks ago he didn't even know her kind lived under there.

"I have a copy of the notice that was placed all over the floating isle, the call to collect the items, if that will do. Otherwise, I don't know what you would consider proof. I have a life time of experiences, but of tangible I am a little short on that. Sadly the best proof, is the most sinister. There is a rogue Guardian, and he is the reason the Dragnid forest. No where else will you find the manner of twisted creatures as you would there."It was always easier to see the curses then to see the blessings.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Reis listened to his... lecture. She honestly hadn't expected him to come back so quickly with all of that. It had been more of something to get rid of him then anything. He was supposed to fly off to find proof, and not find any. Reis lips moved from side to side as she weighed his words. Places she couldn't see hardly counted as evidence to her. What did the guardians create that was in her lake, likely nothing.

It was easy enough for an anonymous pae to write a note sending others on some fools errand and Reis couldn't doubt that their might be some pae that called themselves the guardians. Whether they created pae though? It didn't seem likely to her. She hadn't been looking for an argument though, not really, even if she had asked for proof.

"I see... but I cannot see." The whole idea of the guardians made it seem like these land pae might be more important then the naiads, the guardians had not shown themselves to the naiad in anyway that she knew. It just wasn't acceptable that land pae would be more important then her own people. "Here... here's the cup." Reis had told him she would give it to him, even if she slightly regretted it after the things he had just said. She pulled it from her kelp bag and held it up to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:08 pm
Kurt nodded his head in acceptance, he missed the memo of spreading the word about the Guardians. Instead he said, "There are just things in this world you need to experience to believe." Her not believing didn't threaten his beliefs and he was grateful she even listened.

Even so, as she offered the cup, he reached out to grab it carefully, afraid of breaking it, "I want to thank you for this gift, Reis." He offered her a warm smile, thrilled to have the last piece of the quest within his grasp. It felt right, to complete the task issued to him by the Guardians. Most of his life he didn't do much in the way of trying to do anything for him. This was probably the most active he has ever been for the beings that breathed life into the island and his kind.

An old dog is never too old to learn a trick.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 am
EvilSilverDragon

Reis nodded her head quietly. Watching him take it. It was a cup, it wasn't like it could do anything for a land pae other then quench their thirst. It was an odd request for the pae's quest, even if it was created by some anonymous pae, completely useless to them.

It was even useless for herself since she didn't visit the land, though she could see how it could be important for some of her fellow kind. "Very well, if there is nothing else I can assist you with..." Reis certainly hoped there was nothing else, but the hospitable side of her had to offer.  
:[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff