Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for Guidance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biblical_Counselor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 pm
Hello and greetings in the name of our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am asking for prayer for the Lord to guide me for a project and wisdom in making decisions, if you don't mind me asking. I will give some info and probably some details on what my life is like outside of Gaia.

For about a year or so ago, I am fascinated with Creation Science. I watched Kent Hovind, which you can view his seminars on youtube, and really love to answer and to study questions that involves the Creation, such as the Flood, the Creation, the Tower of Babel, and so forth. I am taking a class through the Creation Museum, called "the Fundamentals of Creation Apologetics." (I recommend it for everyone, it is really helping me through my weekly witnessing trips to Lancaster, PA.

But here is my project and I am feeling that the Lord is leading to it. If the Lord wills, I will be building a Creation Center to teach people about the creation. It will also be a place to teach the Bible and to train people in Evangelism. It might take 10+ years or so, but I feel like this is what the Lord is leading me to do. So please pray that He will guide me through this project.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 am
Living_for_the_Lord

What a wonderful ambition! I wish I lived closer as I would honestly join as a learner. If The Lord willing, I pray that He establishes your plans for His glory.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm
Praying for you!

I've yet to visit the Creation Museum, Lord willing I will be able to take a trip there someday.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games