Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] Floppy Falls Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image

North of New Network City is Floppy Falls.
This is a somewhat swampy area that is filled with the sounds of rushing water.
Many aquatic digimon can be found here; some friendly and others hostile.
One would be mindful to beware of the Waterfall much deeper within the area.
Due to the massive amounts of moisture in this area, one would note that depending on the time of the year, this area could be either outrageously hot humid or dangerously chilly.

_Hazards_
-Fire and Water based attacks change based on season-
(Currently Fire have no effect and Ice are super effective)

===== [On-Going Arcs] =====
Mssions

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May] || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:57 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::Floppy Falls::The Lake::]User Image
((Liam & Faux :Enter: Floppy Falls))
As the stepped through the large city gate Liam was forced to stop as he was stunned by his first look at this mavelous Digital World. Vast mountains streched as far as the eye could see, a beautiful waterfall lay off in the distance with a peaceful lake at its base. Liam was so excited, he had spent many hours exploring the human world but this, this was an untouched utopia, void of human destruction. The pair looked at eachother, for both it would be their first time in the Digital World not counting the blossuming city to their backs. Liam nodded, a motion that was recipricated by his pink friend. "Let's do this thing" the pair took off toward the georgous looking water wanting to take a dip in the inviting blue. Faux let off a joyious laughter and Liam couldn't help but smile as his hood flopped in the wind. A wind which seemed to be picking up!

As excited as he was Liam noticed the sudden change and the pressure drop, a feeling he knew only too well. He looked up above the northern mountains to see a set of dark, menicing looking clouds rolling in. A storm. The new tamer looked around for cover, somewhere to keep them dry for a bit. After a moment of scanning the horizon the red headed man noticed down neat the lake there were some large trees, big bushy ones that should provide decent enough shelter if they could reach it before the storm broke. Liam informed Faux, who was still enjoying himself, of the situation and the pair made a break for the tree line just as the first burst of lightning flashed across a quickly darkening sky. Liam counted the seconds between the flash and the eruption that followed to gage how long they might have befire the real storm was upon them. Another flash as a light rain began to dampen the ground around them. Another Thunderous boom quicker this time, the storm was growing ever closer. The rain had begun ti pick up to the point the Faux's wing were growing heavy forcing him back to the ground. Liam looked back as his friend went down and made a quick turn tearing up a patch of grass and turning it to mud. As he made it back to the bird Liam slid down to his side. "Come on buddy we gotta make it to those trees, can't stop here... come on!" Liam lifted his friend to his back set his feet is the growing mud and took off back toward their goal. Another vein of lightning illuminated the dark sky, violently cracking a twisting. Liam was almost there, the rain was fetting worse, the thunder getting closer and his friend was getting heavier but he could do this.

As Liam dove through the baired and out of the rain a sence of accomplishment and relief washed across him, he looked at Biyomon who had rolled off him as they hit the ground who other than a little mud looked fine. The pair burst out into laughter, "Haha, that was fun, is this uow this place is gonna be all the time, out of the blue weather changes? Man I love it...let's rest for a bit up against that tree and wait for the storm to pass. The friends made themselves comfortable and sat staring out into the dark rain afternoon, neaither ine aware of the company that was lurking nearby watching this digimon and his strange friend.
AP: 4
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Yoen Naru

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Enters from New Network City]

It was raining. The sounds of the drops hitting the ground was as peaceful as could be, the only thing Monty could possibly think of that was more relaxing was the sight of falling cherry blossoms on a warm spring night. The tamer and his digimon, Betamon X, had arrived at the outskirts of Floppy Falls after leaving New Network City. There goal, to inquire more information about the digital world whilst at the same time looking for there friends. This location seemed ideal for the start of their adventure, seeing as it was a mountainous region he would be able to get a good view of their surroundings if he climbed one of them. The sound of thunder and the sight of lightning off in the distance proved not to unnerve the tamer. In fact the rain was bringing him much joy. Betamon X seemed to thoroughly enjoy hopping through the puddles. In this environment he couldn't help but appreciate his partners lax spirit. Although, it was impractical to remain out in the rain for long seeing as, unlike Betamon, he could get sick if his body got too cold from being wet. So he spoke up, "Betamon, there's a treeline off in the distance that I would like to find shelter in for a bit." Monty pointed to show the digimon exactly what he was talking about and this action was followed by Betamon X saying, "Alright, lets go then." As Montgomery trekked over to the spot Betamon X happily played his way through the water behind him.

After a couple of minutes he finally reached a tree where he could get out of the rain. The digital world was just as he remembered, as far as the weather went. You could never tell how a region would react, the physics were sometimes nearly opposite the real world. To Monty's surprise, just from looking around, he noticed another human taking shelter in the trees. He motioned to Betamon and walked over to the guy. He slowly approached him so not to startle him and said, alerting to his presence, "Hey, bad luck we're having with the weather huh?" Monty motioned with his thumb back towards the open area just beyond the trees were the rain could be seen pouring, and yes he broke the ice by talking about the weather. Betamon X was quickly behind him and peered his tamer before saying, "He has a digimon." It was then that Monty noticed the Biyomon that was with him. He smiled and commented, "My name is Montgomery, but my friends call me Monty. This is Betamon, my partner. I see you have a Biyomon with you. Does that mean your a tamer?" His words were interrupted by the sound of thunder. He knew sooner or later, bad weather or not he would have to climb the mountain. He only hoped that it cleared up soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress: New Beginnings
- Journey to the highest place in Floppy Falls, so that they can learn about the surrounding areas. This includes battling rookies.
- Attempt to cross over to the ocean area in section 2 of the map. This includes battling rookies.
- BOSS BATTLE: 3 Frogmon
- The quest ends when Monty and Betamon X (and company) discover the next area beyond Floppy Falls.

lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm
Quote:
The rain had let up some but Liam was not sure it would ever end. Faux was busy ruffling his feathers to dry off, Liam was a little jealous wishing he could do the same as his jacjet had only kept so much of rhe rain at and he was a little cold. The Tamer began to take in his surroundings, they had basically reached the lake which was now only a stone's throw away, the tree's branches made for a thick cover, shading the area and allowing it to grow wild with moss and fungus. The kind of growth typical in swamps and marshes in the Real World. Liam had to wonder what might be living in this stuff and from the looks of the birds here he may not want to find out. Come to think of it these Digimon as they were called didn't seem like they could possibly be real but yet Biyomon seemed as real and as full of personality as any human Liam had ever met.

As he bend down to examine some of the new growth a voice approaches him inquireing about the weather. Liam looked up in surprise, "Hum?...Oh Hi there." Liam turned surprised to see someone else venturinf out in this rain. The young man standing before him in his orange and white jacket began introducing himself and another Digimon, this one was green with a large fin on his back, liam had to wonder what he was spose to be, Biyomon approached as the Tamer called out his presence, "Nice to meet you Monty, I am Liam and this little guy is Faux, he's my new friend so ya I guess you would say I'm a Tamer. It's not what I came to this world for but it's been good so far." Biyomon approached the Betamon X, "How's it hanging fish face? Bet you're enjoying this rain..bah terrible stuff, get's you all wet...can't fly blagh" Not a great start, Liam could tell they would have to work on Faux's people skills, trying to recover for his rudeness,"So why are ya'll out in this mess? You heading somewhere?" Liam hoped his Digimon hadn't killed any chance of a friendly conversation, making friends was afterall one of Liam's major reasons for coming here anyways and who knows how many chances he might get.
Team:
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts Theme: Yoen Naru

"How can I enjoy a life

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monty commented, "Liam, its a pleasure." His eyes than shifted to the untrained Biyomon who seemed to let it's mouth move faster than its mind. He sighed as he waited for Betamon X to lay into the bird digimon but to his surprise he did not. He smiled and thought to himself, Grown up a bit Betamon? Betamon X shook its head a bit as it waved off the bird digimon and concentrated on Liam's words. He wanted to know where the two were heading too and the aquatic digimon looked over towards Monty to see if he would answer. The visor clad tamer smiled and exclaimed towards the tamer, "We're looking for our friends, we thought going to a high altitude would give us a better view of the island. See this isn't my first time in the digital world and in order to find them I need to know what I'm dealing with." He looked around for a moment before walking over and taking a large leaf from a plant. He looked it over before saying, "One lesson I learned last time is that the weather is unpredictable around here. There's no way if knowing this rain will ever end," He paused for a second before deciding that he could use the long steamed leaf as an umbrella before continuing, "So I can't wait around under this tree forever." He then looked towards Betamon X and commented, "I think it's time to find a high area to look at the surrounding terrain, seeing as your used to the water why don't you need the way." Betamon gave a nod and said, "Alright lets do it!" Monty then looked back towards Liam and said, "Your welcome to hang out here, but I need to keep moving. The digital world won't wait for me."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

- Journey to the highest place in Floppy Falls, so that they can learn about the surrounding areas. This includes battling rookies.
- Attempt to cross over to the ocean area in section 2 of the map. This includes battling rookies.
- The quest ends when Monty and Betamon X (and company) discover the next area beyond Floppy Falls.

lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:50 am
Quote:
Liam thought for a second, that was good idea, getting somewhere high to see what's around. He didn't mind some company for a little while and this guy either didn't care or didn't seem to know who he was so that was good. Liam gave Faux a look, "Wanna go?" The little pink bird nodded and followed Monty's lead and made umbrellas. The pair started after Monty as they headed back into the rain to start their adventure. "Ok Monty, we're with you, I could use a good climb. Lead the Way" The group continued toward the Mountains, completely unaware of the eyes following them. Liam was interested in the fact that Monty seemed to have traveled to this world before, in fact he didn't seem to be the only one who claimed to have done so. Liam thought that he had crated the portal to get here, how the heck had so many people been here before and how did they all know about these Digimon things. "So I gather you've been to the Digital World before? What with you having friends here and what not. That's strange this is the first time i've heard about this world, when did you come here?"

Liam thought it was strange, it was almost like these people had been here before but for some reason couldn't get in again until the portal was created. He needed to get to the bottom of this and find out who he was really working for all this time. What's up with the DRF, why are they telling these people what to do? No one really seemed happy with them although everyone seemed happy to be back. No matter maybe If Liam could learn about Monty's past he could get some clues. Liam had intended on coming here to relax, but he needed to figure out where he is first.
Team:
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts Theme: Spring Rain

"How can I enjoy a life

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The rain was strong. The patter of rain droplets seemed to obscure all reality, as if closing him off from everything around him. It was peaceful, breathtaking. Even in a world as dangerous as this one, Monty was able to find peace. The water seemed to momentarily wash away all of his doubts and troubles. He, however, was snapped back to reality by Liam's words. It appeared as if he had decided to accompany him. Monty took in everything Liam had to say. He was a lot like him when he first arrived in the digital world, full of questions and concerns. The moment brought him back to the time when Dracomon appeared in the real world. He was only a child. The two had many real world adventures, but eventually the two traveled to the digital world. He remembered being so scared, and home sick too. Eventually, however, being in the digital world changed Monty. He became more confident, driven. He thanked everyday for the experience. Finally, after the quick daydream he decided to humor Liam, "There is no point hiding the events of the past from you new tamers. I believe if you learned what happened before that we might be able to prevent something like it from happening again." Monty paused as he looked over at Betamon X, who was jumping in puddles as they walked. It brought a smile to his face. He then continued speaking, "Your right, I have been to the digital world before. It was many years ago that a friend and I traveled here together. You see, my first digimon appeared to me in our world. That experience drove me to find out where he came from. Along the way I matured, and met new friends like Betamon here. No, this isn't the first time I have been partnered with this little aquatic digimon."

As they continued on the ground began to get steeper. It was obviously apparent that they had started an ascent, it was just the kind of spot they wanted to find on their little hike. After emerging from the tree line Monty got a clear view of their destination. A roaring waterfall, one whose sound was hidden by the downpour. The tamer turned to Betamon and nodded before turning to Liam and saying, "I think on top of that waterfall would be a pretty good vantage point." He paused and pointed to a trail before continuing, "I say we follow that and see where we end up." Betamon X then called out, "That's right, no time for hesitation." Monty nodded and waited for Liam's response, however while he was an unfamiliar digimon jumped out from behind a rock. It was blue, and looked like a tadpole. The digimon soon called out, "Hey, what are humans doing in our swamp. Get out!" Monty quickly retrieved his digivice and pressed on the button to activate the digimon analyzer. A picture of the digimon with its name soon appeared. The tamer recited, "Otamamon, rookie digimon. Its an amphibian type, no wonder its in the Floppy Falls. Its special attack is Lullaby Bubble, don't let it put you to sleep!" The foe then charged at Montgomery with a claw swiping motion, which Betamon X easily intercepted with its fin. Monty's digimon bantered, Do we ever not get into trouble?" Monty sighed and responded, "It wouldn't be an adventure if we didn't," turning to Liam he continued, "Let's try not to hurt the little guy, we should focus on getting by it." With a swipe of his fin Betamon X sent Otamamon back a few feet unharmed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

lief_7
((OOC: I was about to just continue without ya dude lol.))

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:43 pm
Quote:
Liam listened as Monty talked, he really still didn't understand why they were there or why they had Digimon anyways, but if this guys knew what was going on he seemed like the guy to follow. Although his explanation was brief and vague Liam learned a few things, like it seemed that last time they were here these humans had met the same Digimon. The red headed Tamer wondered how long that had been. It did seem however that Monty had been in his shoes before though. Liam continued to think to him self as he felt them move to a steady slope. He heard a loud noise, it sounded like the rain but somehow unique. As they cleared the forest he could see it. A beautiful, magnificent Waterfall bigger than anything Liam had ever seen in the Human world. He stood there for a minute in awe of it's grandeur, suddenly wanting nothing more than to climb to the top. Biyomon looked at her friend who was suddenly getting wet, "Hey Liam, we need to keep moving, you'll get soaked." Liam broke out of his trance and agreed with the bird.

"Ya you're right, that will be a great place to see what's around here, I'm with ya." Liam was agreeing with Monty's comment. As they continued something jumped in their path, it looked like a creepy tadpole. After a few seconds and Monty messing with his Digivice Liam learned that it was a Digimon and that it wasn't happy they were there. After confronting them, it charged Monty. Betamon defended and Monty suggested not to hurt it so Liam decided the only reasonable thing to do would be to run past it. Biyomon followed after questioning Liam, "Wait, where are we going, we have to help!" Liam didn't know what she was talking about, "What do you mean help, I don't know what that thing is and they seem to have it under control...what can we do?" Liam had never experienced a Digimon before and didn't understand that Biyomon could fight, but rather than tell him she decided to show him. "Spiral Twister!" Biyomon shot a tornado out of her beak, it picked up the Otamamon and sent it into the lake nearby. Liam's mouth was left hanging open. He had just finally accepted that these things could talk, but what the heck was that? "What ....what was that? Biyomon grinned so big you couldn't see her eyes, "Oh don't worry I didn't hurt him, it will just take a little longer for him to catch up with us now. Liam sensed he wasn't gonna get an answer so he tried another question, "No I mean how long have you been able to do that?" Biyomon looked confused now, "I've always been able to do that, at least as long as I have been Biyomon... I couldn't do that at yokomon...no sir, no I could not. " She was back to grinning again, Liam was still confused but he figured he could ask Monty when they weren't under attack. Liam company headed back up the path hoping to reach their goal without too much more excitement.
Team:
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"How can I enjoy a life

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monty didn't hesitate after seeing Otamamon plunge into the lake. It was exactly the move he would have made in the same situation. Being put to sleep at this stage in their mission would prove to delay them even further, unacceptable. Monty turned to Betamon X and nodded before turning to Liam and saying, "Now's our chance, up the path." The tamer and his aquatic digimon tore past the lake side and up the inclined path. The rain splashed on his clothes for as he ran he could not keep the umbrella securely above his head. He couldn't help but think to himself, damn rain, as he nearly slipped on the slick trail. After a few moments it seemed as if they had gotten away from the rookie digimon. Liam and Biyomon also seemed to have caught up. He panted, resting for a moment while adjusting the over-sized leaf above his head again in order to keep dry. "Liam," he paused before continuing, "The digital world is a dangerous place. But our digimon partners can fight in order to protect us. Betamon and I have been in many battles so we were prepared for this encounter. You and Biyomon are just getting started, so you need keep each other safe by trusting one another." He stopped talking and continued to walk up the path. It wouldn't be long before they reached the summit of the waterfall and were able to see the entire area.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 am
Quote:
Liam was out of breath, the excitement of the moment was almost too much for him, the idea of these creatures talking and fighting, he couldn't believe how human like they could be. It was all really too much to take in. These types of things were normally reserved for Anime or comics not real life. He still wasn't sure what to make of it but he did know that this place was no joke. If he wasn't careful he could really get hurt, but Monty seemed to think that Biyomon could protect him. The red headed tamer gathered his thoughts before making a decision to learn all he could about Biyomon. He had accepted that Faux would travel with him without a second thought but he hadn't bothered to learn anything about her. He looked at the pink bird and the look of determination on her tired face. She was breathing hard but he could tell she wouldn't give up on him. Biyomon seemed to trust Liam to the full extent. Liam nodded, "Ok... I understand... so we need to stick.... together huh...I guess I need to learn what I can.... about what you can do...I'll believe in you if you believe in me.... together we can protect eachother and explore.... this world." Biyomon forced a smile as she caught her breath, "Haha...Ya, but maybe I should remember to fly...not run...hahaha." Lief chuckled, "Ya that would probably be good...we're almost there, I can see the top of the waterfall from here...let's go!" Liam glanced back over his shoulder getting a pretty good view of New Network City. The sun began to break through the rain clouds and the beautiful landscape began to reveal itself. Liam couldn't wait to get to the top and really see what was out there. The new tamer picked up the pace, trying not to slip against the smooth wet rocks along the path. The trees became less and less and the air began to thin as the wind whipped across the tamer's face. A few more yards and they would be over the ridge to the top of the waterfall, as long as nothing got in their way before then...

Team:
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"How can I enjoy a life

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The summit was in sight. Monty and Betamon, followed by Liam and Biyomon made the peak in good time. They had only encountered one digimon so far, a walk in the park for the veteran. It was also an easy first picking for Liam and his partner, giving him insight into what the digital world had to offer. On the top of the waterfall a misty spray melded with the spring downpour. Lifting his leaf umbrella away from his face, Monty got a good view of New Network City and the forest they had traveled through to get here. The tamer commented, "Not bad for a days hike." Betamon X grinned as it hopped into the water atop the falls, swimming around in circles against the current. Turning around Monty got a glimpse of what he was after from the beginning. The edge of the island was to the north, a vast ocean, which was in a similar place from when he was in the digital world the first time. He spoke again, "So thats the ocean," as he held up his d-terminal and roughly sketched an extension to the top portion of the digital worlds map with the included stylist. Turning to Liam Monty staid, "Hopefully you and Biyomon got a good glimpse of what this world is all about, it can be dangerous, but it can also be fun too." As his sentence ended a large splash of water came from the pool of water near them. The water splashed Monty and he turned angerly to scold Betamon. To his surprise however, he noticed Betamon X up on the bank staring down three new digimon whom were perched on the water. Monty called out to his partner, "Betamon!" The small aquatic digimon called back to Monty, "Monty, a troop of Frogmon!" The three digimon began to chuckle as they boasted in sync, "Get out of our sector, you humans aren't welcome!" Monty held up his D3 Digivice and clicked the button next to the screen, revealing a holographic display of Frogmon. The veteran tamer spoke up, "Digimon analyzed! Your right, Frogmon. Armor digimon, his special attack is the Hidden Dagger!" Montgomery turned to Liam and Biyomon and said, "Stand firm, we can do it together."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm
Quote:
As they breached the peak the world revealed itself to Liam, bright colors and magnificent landscapes the likes of witch he had only dreamed of back home. Biyomon seemed to be enjoying taking it all in too. The rain had stopped and the sun was peaking out from behind the clouds. Liam could imagine a better first impression of this world, so beautiful and so much mystery. Biyomon was laughing at Betamon splashing around and Monty seemed to be busy taking notes. Liam just tried to think of all the places he couldn't wait to visit and explore. Where would this new adventure take him?

Liam became lost in his thoughts just before the Frogmon attacked. Monty was asking for his help, he wasn't really sure what to do yet, but he couldn't let his new friend down so with a nod he called to Biyomon, "Biyomon let's do this thing!" Biyomon tweeted an agreement and readied herself for battle. "Hidden Danger huh, sounds like something we should watch out for, Monty we'll hit them high if you can get them low, let's see if we can divide them up....Alright Faux now soar high!" Biyomon took off floating high up into the sky all three enemies in sight, "Alright Biyomon, let's give this a go, attack the one on the right!" Biyomon began flapping her wings rapidly, "Spiraall Twisterrr! Hah" A green ghostly flame emerged from her beak and headed directly for the targeted Frogmon. Liam was confidant this would work as long as Monty timed their attack right.

EXP:10
Club: N/A
Team:
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"How can I enjoy a life

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monty was happy to see that Liam and Biyomon was so eager. In conjuncture the two of them might have a chance, three Armor level digimon was even a stretch for what Betamon and he could defeat. Following Biyomon's lead, the amphibian digimon began to spark with electricity around his fin, meant for an attack. If a hidden dagger was going to be the opponents attack, then keeping his distance seemed the most viable. Betamon X called out, "Electric Shock 185V!" A blast of electricity containing 185 million bolts erupted from its body and entered the water. The water conducted the electricity and transmitted it to the area around the Frogmon before exploding out around the Armor digimon. However, unknown to the tamers, Frogmon could absorb energy into the leaf like masks on their face. They drew in the energy, and fully absorbed the lightning into them. Following this, the three Frogmon jumped into the air, using their pinwheel like protrusions to hover in the air, extending their jumps. They easily dodged Biyomon's spiral twister. One came down on top of Biyomon calling out, "Hidden Dagger!" Withdrawing a kunai like blade the frog digimon drove the blade towards the bird digimons right wing. A second landed onto the water before pushing off with its strong legs, sending it into a fast dash towards Betamon X. This Frogmon, however, called out a second attack, "Frog Bite!" The yellow digimon opened its mouth and went to create a deep laceration in Betamon's side. Before the attack could succeed though, Betamon X spun around and called, "Fin Cutter," and slashed its fin into the Frogmon's side, sending it rolling to the ground next to him. The foe quickly recovered to its feet, drawing a kunai like dagger. The third Frogmon, who appeared to be the leader, landed onto the water where it had begun. Monty was making notes on his detector, adding the fact that Frogmon could absorb energy and use a bite attack into the digimon analyzers database. He then exclaimed, "Betamon your doing well keep it up!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games