Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] Floppy Falls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:07 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::Floppy Falls::The Lake::]User Image
Betamon had attacked just like Liam and Biyomon though they would but the Frogmon were too fast. Before they knew what was happening there was a Frogmon slashing at Biyomon with his Hidden Dagger. The pink bird tried to defend herself by dodging slightly to the left and attempting another attack. Faux gave a shrill scream of pain as the dagger was driven in between her feathers. Liam shouted in horror as Biyomon plummeted through the air back towards the ground, a stream of feathers following her body. Liam ran as fast as he could, everything seemed to be in slow motion, how could he let her get injured? This was his fault, he had asked her to fight and now he had let someone he cared about get hurt, he was suppose to fix problems, not cause them. Just as her body was about to hit the ground Liam dove, catching his feathery friend as they both hit the cold wet ground. "I gotcha...Biyomon...Biyomon are you ok?....FAUX!! ANSWER ME!!...Oh man I'm such a screw up...why did I even come here, if I had known that someone might get hurt I""Shut up you idiot....I'm fine but you're hurting my ears....it's not your fault, I wanted to fight....now put me down...let's finish these guys....the others are counting on us!" Biyomon was taking heave breaths between each phrase but Liam agreed and place her back on her feet. She was holding her side where she had been stabbed, Liam couldn't believe she was still on her feet, Digimon were tough. "Hey Liam....could....you do me....a favor?...I... think his...blade ...is still....in my ...side..." Liam understood, he couldn't imagine trying to stand with a blade jabbed in his rib cage, he needed to help her out or she stood no fighting chance. He got down on his knees and felt around under Biyomon's wing until he came across the hard metal, he signaled for Biyomon to grit her teeth and when she was ready pulled hard on the blade. A sickening metal across bone sound accompanied the pull and the bird looked to be in even more pain than before, but she was free to fight again.

"Ok let's do this...I can breath again...haha, Liam stand back..." Faux flew up in the air again, the Frogmon seemed to be distracted dealing with Betamon, probably figuring they had already finished off Biyomon. She would use this to he advantage. There was no way they would see her coming from behind. She got close enough that they couldn't dodge it and then began her attack, "Take this you slimy lizard faces, Tsuibami Attack!" Biyomon launched herself at the frog to the left and began rotating her body in a spiral, faster and fasted until she created a twister. Leading with her beak she drove herself through the off guard Frogmon with this high speed drilling attack. As she reached the other side she went back to flapping her wings as the Frogmon burst into what appeared to be pixels and dissolved away leaving behind an egg. Liam wasn't sure what just happened but he knew she was doing good, "Alright Faux good job, watch out though there's still two more." Liam knew they needed to take these guys down fast, Biyomon had to be fighting on adrenaline at this point and she couldn't take much more. He was trying to think of a plan, the rain, the water, Biyomon's drill attack, Betamon's fin, Betamon's lightning attack...That was it. "Biyomon we need to knock them out...Monty the ground is completely soaked from all the rain, if we can get them to stay in one place could you and Betamon finish them off?" The plan had some big ifs but if it worked they should be victorious. Liam nodded toward Biyomon who tried another attack, but this one they would see coming. "Double Fire!!" Biyomon flew in as close as she could to the other two Digimon who had started to scatter after she took down the first one. She fired off two giant green ghost like fire balls both of which spiraled toward their targets making them hard to predict where they were going. The team could only hope this attack would hit.

EXP:10
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Spring Rain

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monty cheered the defeat of one of the Frogmon yet cringed at the sight of Biyomon's injury. His new friend and his digimon were inexperienced but determined to work as a team it seemed, a valuable quality for a fresh tamer, Internally, Monty complimented the trust between the two. It wasn't everyday that a digimon and tamer met and instantly hit it off. Turning back to Betamon X he noticed that the Frogmon opposite him was preparing for another venture. However just as he was ready to call an attack Biyomon, with Liam's support, released an attack towards the Frogmon. As it did, they both scattered. The Double Flare attack met with the less careful of the two deleting him into a flurry of data. The other attack missed, the leader was a bit more careful. As it tried to hop away from the battle Monty ran behind it, Betamon at his side. He shouted, "I can't forgive a digimon that has no regard for the gift of life. If we let him escape he will just attack another human or digimon, Betamon X!" The small amphibian at his side nodded and exclaimed, "Water Tower!" Releasing its last hidden attack, Betamon shot a small tower of water from around his body towards the Frogmon. A moment before impact however the water tower exploded into a large column with enough force to send the enemy into the air. Frogmon flipped into the air, off balance and off guard. Monty and his partner had learned from the last time they used lightning on the Frogmon, and this time they wouldn't allow the mask to absorb their attack. Together Monty and Betamon X exclaimed, "Electric Shock 185V!" The blast of electricity erupted into the soaked ground created by the water tower, using it as a trail to hit its mark. Liam was right, the moisture dense area would perpetuate the lightning attack. Monty jumped back, shielding his eyes from the flash the sparks caused. The bolt of lightning traveled up the water tower, and encircled the airborne Frogmon. Then all at once the charged particles in the lightning gained massive conducting power from the moist air and exploded all around the fleeing digimon. The mask was not enough to absorb their attack energy, for it quickly cracked and was deleted by the massive force. 185 million volts of electricity struck every nerve ending on the frogs body and from there penetrated its body causing it to shut down. In this moment its body was deleted. The flash soon dimmed and Betamon came rushing to Monty, who in turn bent down and caught the eager digimon in his arms. "Good work," said Monty before turning to Liam and Biyomon before continuing, "We couldn't have done it without you guys, thanks a ton." Monty stood again and Betamon X jumped to his side exclaiming, "Remember never to get in a fight with these guys buddy." The tamer laughed continued, "Liam make sure you get that wound looked at back in town." Monty paused from the subject to look at the newly rain-free sky, and the sun shining over it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress:
New Beginnings
- Journey to the highest place in Floppy Falls, so that they can learn about the surrounding areas. This includes battling rookies.
- Attempt to cross over to the ocean area in section 2 of the map. This includes battling rookies.
- BOSS BATTLE: 3 Frogmon
- The quest ends when Monty and Betamon X (and company) discover the next area beyond Floppy Falls.

EXP: 10

lief_7

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:49 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::Floppy Falls::The Lake::]User Image
As the attack subsided and the Digimon disappeared Biyomon flew back toward Liam. She collapsed in his arms worn out from the battle. It was their first victory and Biyomon had payed a hefty price to ensure it was won. Liam knew she needed to rest. Liam laughed at Betamon's comment and responded back to Monty, "Ya thanks to ya'll too, I'm not sure we would have known what to do if it wasn't for you guys...we made a pretty good team though." Liam knew it was time to go and that they needed to head back to New Network City. "I don't know which way ya'll are going, but I think that's enough adventure for us for one day, we're gonna head back, Faux needs some rest and I wouldn't mind trying the food here. Anyways I hope we run into each other again but I think for now this is goodbye." Liam held his hand out to shake Monty's. After their exchange and goodbyes he and Biyomon started the journey back down the mountain. It had been an interesting day and Liam had so much to think about all the new things he had learned that day. They hand made a new friend and become a team. Liam could only imagine what tomorrow might bring.

As they reached the base of the mountain Liam took one look back, "Wonder what that guy wants to accomplish here, maybe I'll see him again" The city was in sight, they would be there soon and Biyomon could heal then. It had been a long day.

EXP:10
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
User Image

Orre Champion Monty

Darkfire Karan

-EM- Epic Muffin

We are done, ready to be awarded EXP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:16 am
C Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+65 EXP]

Lief_7

BRONZE

Orre Champion Monty

BRONZE

KiroMishima
Crew

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Spring Rain

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Exits some time ago]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress:

EXP: 75

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games