Hello and welcome to the Creation Apologetics subforum. What is this forum for? Why do we want to study Creation Apologetics? What is Creation Apologetics anyways? All of these questions and more in this post.

Creation Apologetics is the study of the creation and defending the faith. Why is this important? In John 3:12, it says "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?" If we cannot believe the Earthly things that are found in the Word of God, how can we believe in the Spiritual aspects, such as Salvation?

We often perceived that the Bible is a book of Salvation and morality. It is, but it is a book of History. It is the History of the universe, from Genesis (Beginning) to the end (Revelations).

Why does all of this matter? Let's look at a scenario, real quick. Imagine if I go to a lost person and try to explain the Gospel, but they bring up about where did Cain get his wife and I have no answer. He would ask me how he could believe in a book when the history is unproven? So we need to answer questions such as that and a whole lot more. When I go out witnessing and open air preaching, I often bring up that Evolution is not scientific, but that they are believing in a religious world view. I do this to try to get a reaction out of the crowd so we can discuss about it. But ultimately, the discussion will lead to Jesus Christ.

And that is what this subforum is about. It is not Evolution vs. Creation or to explain how old the Earth is, but to show that the Bible is the ultimate authority of God. And through it, we can answer the questions of the skeptics.

Also, everyone can post in here about some questions they have, concerning Evolution, the Creation, or anything like that.