Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
I'm feeling quite depressed..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm
So i know this guy on here.. We haven'tknown eachother for long but we got to become good and close friends. Not a single day would pass without us talking.. but now its like he is trying to avoid me and it just hurts cause i miss him alot.. He is practically doing to me what he hates to be done to. Ignore my messages and s**t like that..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 pm
ChurZay
So i know this guy on here.. We haven'tknown eachother for long but we got to become good and close friends. Not a single day would pass without us talking.. but now its like he is trying to avoid me and it just hurts cause i miss him alot.. He is practically doing to me what he hates to be done to. Ignore my messages and s**t like that..

Im sorry you're going through this :c Nobody should have to face that. That's happened to me actually, although the guy and I werent that close, he started using me for sexual favors, and for a while it was good, until he asked me out, then cheated on me the very next day. Not even a full 24 hours x_x It was kinda devastating to say the least, but you have to look up, look forward, and look towards a brighter future <3 one filled with friends who wont hurt you as they were hurt.  

Mr Czachura

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 am
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay

Im sorry you're going through this :c Nobody should have to face that. That's happened to me actually, although the guy and I werent that close, he started using me for sexual favors, and for a while it was good, until he asked me out, then cheated on me the very next day. Not even a full 24 hours x_x It was kinda devastating to say the least, but you have to look up, look forward, and look towards a brighter future <3 one filled with friends who wont hurt you as they were hurt.
Hmm, nyah.. I suppose..Well, i'll try my best to stay positive but being him the one i talked to the most and kinda wouldve sacrificed anything for him and s**t and now we dont talk that much gets me down  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:59 pm
ChurZay
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay

Hmm, nyah.. I suppose..Well, i'll try my best to stay positive but being him the one i talked to the most and kinda wouldve sacrificed anything for him and s**t and now we dont talk that much gets me down

When one door closes, another one opens c: Smile~ You're fabulous biggrin You'll get through it juuust fine :3  

Mr Czachura

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:05 pm
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay

When one door closes, another one opens c: Smile~ You're fabulous biggrin You'll get through it juuust fine :3
Yea i suppose you are right x3 Then again i can make new friends in here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 pm
ChurZay
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay

Yea i suppose you are right x3 Then again i can make new friends in here! biggrin

Listen to The Greatest Thing by Cher & Lady Gaga ^o^ That always cheers m up  

Mr Czachura

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 am
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay
Ravynne Vanir
ChurZay

Listen to The Greatest Thing by Cher & Lady Gaga ^o^ That always cheers m up
Im quite certain cher is the one that kicks a** there o:  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces