Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Thief and The Princess (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

with love- Princess Belle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 am
Up for any story line really! smile quote me! with an idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 am

I have lots of idea Do you want like Thief and Princess?  

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:30 am
II PR1NC3_C13L II

I have lots of idea Do you want like Thief and Princess?

Im game, start a a skelly and start us off and I will follow suit smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 am
Just quote me for faster replies, will you write out a story line? So I can match up my character with her role  

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:43 am
User Image

Name: Akira Kurosawa
Race: Human
Sex: Straight
Personality: Flirty,Sneaky,Nice,Badass,Caring,Thoughtful,Brave and Always has a confident.
Bio: Akira was born in a poor familyl, Her mother died when he's still 3 yrs old because of illness and His father always abusing him so he decide to run away and start a new life, He grew up being independent and Strong. In the age of 8 he learn how to steal first he start in the market until he became expert on stealing and the villagers Known as a Prince Of Thieves, When he's stealing something he's always wearing his mask so no one can recognize him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:10 am
II PR1NC3_C13L II

User Image

((this is her image, finalized, sorry kept switching lol))

Name: Princess Elaina Sayuri
Race:Human
Sex:Straight
Personality: Trusting but cautious in nature, innovative, gentle-hearted, loving, sharp wit.

Bio: Elaina was the youngest of the royal children, the true heir being her brother Arinth Sayuri. She was more adventurous than she was suppose to be, bred to be a lady but she wanted nothing more than to be free. She did her best to be the proper princess and live up to her expectations, but it wasn't who she was. She lived a life of walls, secrets, and shielded from anything deemed unworthy. Sneaking out of the palace and onto the grounds was her only escape in the night.

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 am

User Image

◄ ║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║ ►

ჯ Akira ✚ Kurosawa ჯ

Akira was behind the castle with other 2 men "Hey akira i think this is not a good idea" Said the guy while he's putting a rope on Akira "Tsss, Come on guys trust me about this ok" Akira said and he winks at them. After putting the rope around his waist, The other guy throw a hook up the walls of the castle "Ready Akira?" Asked the other guy "Yup I'm ready" Akira said as he looked up and he started to climb up the wall. After reaching the top he put his mask on so no one can recognize him "Here we go" He murmured then he climb down and he jump on a tree.

Akira heard someone was coming so he jump down the tree and hide in the bushes. "Damn i hope it's not guards" He said as he whispered and he take a peek to see if it's a guard.

Arguing with
A fool
Only proves
That there are two.

Your My Treasure. . .

with love- Princess belle
Let's start

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:40 am
II PR1NC3_C13L II

User Image

Princess Eliana walked quietly among the grounds, "Surely father and mother would lose it if they knew I came out her." she whispered to herself loving the feeling of the cold night grass against her bare feet. "And without a wrap!" she gasped in a mocking voice of one of her chamber maids. Giggling lightly taking in the night, she looked to the moon, "So beautiful," she thought to herself with the stars twinkling like diamonds. Sitting on the edge of the fountain that was hidden in the garden surrounded by trees and bushes she let her feet sit in the water. "Hardly fitting of a princess." she mumbled. But she was sick of it! The rules, the dress code, the constant followers, everything. "What if I wanted to be something else." she wondered taking her feet out of the water and laying on the edge of the fountain while beginning to quote Romeo and Juliet. "Romeo, romeo, where fore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name..." she carried on looking at the stars.

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:57 am

User Image

ჯ Akira ✚ Kurosawa ჯ

While Akira was trying to peek some worm crawl out "GAAAH!" He startled and he jump out of the bushes, He hates worms so much its making him so sick and disgusting "What the heck" he said as he touch his chest, Then he kneel at the ground to take a deep breath "Man, Worms are my nemesis and that worm deserve to die, It totally make me jump out geez" he decide to stand up and he didn't noticed the princess was on the fountain.

Arguing with
A fool
Only proves
That there are two.

Your My Treasure. . .

with love- Princess belle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:11 am
II PR1NC3_C13L II

User Image

Elaina shot up as a loud noise came from the bushes not to far from her, looking around not seeing anything she stood slowly and then she could see a shadow on the ground,"It was a person!" She stood somewhat shaky nervousness crashing over her, mustering as much authority as she could in her voice she called out,"Who goes there?" She took one small step in his direction as he stood, whoever he was he wore a mask, she gasped as he looked right at her. "Whoever you are..." her voice was shuddering. "You..You need to leave right now or I will call the palace gaurds!" What could she do? She could run but she wasn't the fastest, even worse at fighting, the mask was scaring her.
"Where did he come from?" I didn't hear him at all!" she panicked to herself.

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 am

User Image

ჯ Akira ✚ Kurosawa ჯ

Akira was about to continue his mission but he heard someone behind him so he decide to turned around and he saw a girl 'Damn what should i do' he thought then he started to make a plan so he can escape. Before he speak he cleared his throat first "Well, have you ever seen a guy wear a mask before huh?" He asked him then he started to think that he thinks he met this girl somewhere until he realized the girl was in front of him was the Princess so his eyes widened "wait! Your the princess right?!" He said as he step closer to her, he need to make sure if this is the princess.

Arguing with
A fool
Only proves
That there are two.

Your My Treasure. . .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:18 pm
II PR1NC3_C13L II

User Image

"Who is this man?" wondered cautiously as she stepped away from him as he came closer.
"Yes I am! And I order you to halt! Don't come any closer!" she called out frightened. When he kept moving towards her causing her to back up,"EEK!" she screamed as she splashed into the fountain. "GAU--" she started to yell for as the masked man ran up to her holding his hand to her mouth. "Shh!" he ordered her and helped her up. "Don't touch me!" she mumbled from behind his hand. She could hear footsteps coming! "Yes I'm saved!" she thought to herself as she felt another pair of hands move quickly grabbing her and pulled her behind the bush as the masked man ordered her to be quiet again.
Frightened she obeyed. Two or three gaurds ran right past them."So observant." she mumbled. She started to shiver as the night air brisked about her, she was sopping wet, and in the hands of two thugs, what it looked like to her. "Please...just let me go.." she said a tear rolling down her cheek. "What do you want.." she asked and looked away from them hoplessly at the bush.  

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

User Image

ჯ Akira ✚ Kurosawa ჯ

Akira saw the princess with tears "H-hey calm down i'm not going to hurt you okay? I just going to get something thats why I'm here" he said quietly then his two friend went to him "Akira we need to go now" Said the other guy "Come on Akira i don't want to go to the prison" Said the other one.

Akira just sighed and said "Fine!" He said then he let go the princess, When he stood up he didn't noticed that the pair of his pendant drop from his pocket and it fell into the grass "I'm so sorry for causing a trouble" He apologize to the princess then he run away "i found a hole so we don't need to climb up to the other side of the wall" said the guy with him. After sneaking out they went out from the hole in the wall of the castle and they escape without noticing by the guards.

Arguing with
A fool
Only proves
That there are two.

Your My Treasure. . .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 pm
II PR1NC3_C13L II

User Image

"So your a thief? What kind of thief are you?" she asked. "Why was he being nice to her if you wanted to take something from her palace. They released thier grips on her she watched them leave. "A hole!" she crawled behind the bushes, she had never noticed that before! Excitement shot through her, "I could escape! I could be free!" Hearing footsteps coming her way she made a run for it so the gaurds wouldn't see her. Making it back in the palace, she changed clothes and stood out on her balcony overseeing the kingdom. "Who was that man, and why did he just let me go? Wasn't he worried she would tell someone?"
Looking back up to the moon she decided. "I'm tired of these wall. I want adventure, I want to live only up to my expectations. Tomorrow night, I'll leave this place." she went back to her bed and thought about her plan how she could leave and survive on the other side.  

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 pm

User Image

ჯ Akira ✚ Kurosawa ჯ

Akira was finally made it outside the castle "that was close" said the other guy "yeah i thought they're gonna caught us" said the other guy too, He just listening to their conversation then he remembered the other pair of his pendant so he decide to get it from his pocket but the pendant was missing from his pocket "Oh darn it!" He said as he facepalm, The guy was looked at him confusely "M-my another pendant was missing i think i drop it somewhere inside the castle" He said then the two was shocked "So what arr you going to do now?" Said the other guy "I will go to the castle again tomorrow night" He said then the two guy looked so worried.

On the next day. Akira was on the blacksmith shop helping the owner to make a new sword "Akira can you deliever this swords in the castle i need you to give this to general" Said the blacksmith "Oh ok" He said then he remembered that he need to find the pendant 'I think this is the chance to find my pendant' He thought then he carried the swords and he headed to the castle.

After a few minutes, Akira was finally made it to the castle and he said to the guards he need to see the general so they let him in and One guard was with him. After a few moments Akira was on the weapon room with the general and the two guard.

Arguing with
A fool
Only proves
That there are two.

Your My Treasure. . .

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash