Submit

Albondigas

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:00 pm
And said she was thinking about killing herself. I had seen the girl around and she's kind of the quiet nerdy type. So I was talking to her and just being a friendly person and then she asked for one of the roses I had for Valentines Day. I gave her one to make her happy of course. But thinking back, I think she was faking it. I mean, I don't regret giving her the flower just on the off chance she was serious, but I really don't appreciate it if she was lying. It's disrespectful and insulting. Especially since a boy at my school actually did kill himself recently. It's just not something you lie about.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 pm
What makes you think she was faking it?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Albondigas

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:00 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've seen her around the school. She cheats a lot at stuff she doesn't know right off the bat. And just the way she approached me was kind of weird on top of that. I've honestly never talked to the girl before today. I'm trying not to judge just in case. I would feel totally responsible if she had actually done what she said, but it is weird.
If she was telling the truth, then I'm glad it was a little something to make her smile. That's kind of why I'm talking about it here instead of with friends at school. ~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm
PinkKittenMittens
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've seen her around the school. She cheats a lot at stuff she doesn't know right off the bat. And just the way she approached me was kind of weird on top of that. I've honestly never talked to the girl before today. I'm trying not to judge just in case. I would feel totally responsible if she had actually done what she said, but it is weird.
If she was telling the truth, then I'm glad it was a little something to make her smile. That's kind of why I'm talking about it here instead of with friends at school. ~

You have a really good heart. If she was faking it, shame on her. If she wasn't, then you brought a little light into her day and maybe her life. It's a shame people aren't more kind to each other. Either way, you were kind enough to show that you cared.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 pm
It's a shame when we have to worry about the fakes when it comes to these things.Ugh,can't stand them and they even have the nerve to call you blackhearted or attempt to ruin your life if you don't belive them. v.v;

It was still very kind of you though. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:54 pm
Nice isn't a word I would normally use to describe myself. But I appreciate that y'all think so ~
If it was a different story, I more than likely would have said no. The suicide thing was just a bit too close to home  

Albondigas

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items