Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

INSIDE JOKE
  oh.
View Results

velvetveela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:45 pm
I've never had an inside joke, until now. All the years in high school plenty of kids would say something and be all HA HA HA HAHAHAH and I'd be like lolwut? And the response I always got was "Oh, it's an inside joke".
You have no idea how much that irks me. Like I can't be party of your cute lil circle. Ya? Well screw you. Like this.
Anyway, apparently in Pennsylvania, you must go to work no matter how bad the roads are. One day last week, they were iced. I called my boss and she says "oh, the roads are just wet". I took pictures, it was an Arctic tundra. My boyfriend called out, his boss literally said "Why Nick? The roads are just wet!"
So today after 23 inches of snow, I go into work and am literally the only employee that came in. So I said the roads were just wet. And it's what my boyfriend and I will joke about whenever there's bad weather. /endrant  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 pm
=w=; It irks me quite a bit too when people do that nonsense too....  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Albondigas

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 pm
Are they trying to kill you or something? There are probably so many car accidents going on around there with all of that snow :/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:33 pm
Being in high school, there is a lot of that (especially when I was in chorus. I'M OUT! blaugh ) and I would constantly be left there, standing awkwardly and deliberatly left out of conversations. I know what it's like... stare

Also, being in New Jersey, I know how heavy the snow can be, how icy the roads can get, and how crappily people plough the roads.

I cannot believe they made you go into work like that.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers